The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for gods sake ....... who makes re-cycle chocolate balls before going away!!!
Fanny is desperate for ideas .
If I was getting all that $$$ I would make sure my channel had entertaining and interesting Christmas Advent themes . You plan it !

I am so sick of the chateau now being called a "Castle" !!!! Hoping to hook in more viewers Fanny ?

Plus....... ( I have woken up this morning in a right mood and I am half way through her new Advent vlog ) the bloody Castle is falling down and yet .... more money spent on stupid things !!! :devilish:

Surely those crazy Patreon idiots are seeing this ???
Medical Science should make a study of the people who STILL give Fanny money for her "Castle" .
Would love to read that report ! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Please make a spoof ‘ shitoo drearies’. This is an apt and appropriate summary.

That chateau with the fart face interior not designer…who has no clue.
looks more and more like the shopping centre displays. Tacky and tasteless.
Who owns a chateau with a wood and uses plastic trees and swags.
Trying to be a mini Versailles. I don’t think so.

Fanny mentioned Aunt,Uncle, Nattys family, Mummy but no mention of Percy????

As for cleaning silver on your lap with no apron.
Filthy, and then Squirrel cleaning silver plate on the kitchen table.
That table in the kitchen should be swabbed for bacteria present. That would be interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That table in the kitchen should be swabbed for bacteria present. That would be interesting.
I bet she did not wash her hands before making those chocolate truffles !!! :eek:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
PTSD!!!!! Memories of the infamous photo of the Chatelaine having shat herself!

9C13B38C-4105-489C-B34C-585D8A6F1B11.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Please make a spoof ‘ shitoo drearies’. This is an apt and appropriate summary.

That chateau with the fart face interior not designer…who has no clue.
looks more and more like the shopping centre displays. Tacky and tasteless.
Who owns a chateau with a wood and uses plastic trees and swags.
Trying to be a mini Versailles. I don’t think so.

Fanny mentioned Aunt,Uncle, Nattys family, Mummy but no mention of Percy????

I think we should send in a forensics expert to swab and shine a UV light on that nasty ass kitchen table! It needs a good scrub with carbolic soap!

• Sick
  • Heart
I saw Nate Berkus's husband Jeremiah on IG promoting their new scented candle. 70USD... I bet they will sell out/well.
my husband liks scented candles...i hate them..he buys them for around 35 euros i believe...those things always make me cough and they give me headaches...i always prefer him burning them when i am off..and when he doesnt look i throw them away... ;) blaming the housekeeper.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Christmas is next week and no sign of anyone delivering MPK to the shittoo. I’m really hoping Billy’s put his foot down and said le non!

Reactions: 15
my husband liks scented candles...i hate them..he buys them for around 35 euros i believe...those things always make me cough and they give me headaches...i always prefer he burning them when i am off..and when he doesnt look i throw them away... ;) blaming the housekeeper.....
I hope your husband does not read here Le Comte!!!
There will be one less present under the Christmas Tree for you if he does !!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not worked up about a silly candle. Amazed at their lack of nous in thinking this was a go-er. And now their inability to read the room is gob smacking.
Even if, (and I don't believe it) they see this as a separate venture launching their lux brand, what a failure. They can't play with the big companies. You have to walk before you can fly.
I'm no business person but I think this is an amazingly dumb decision. Scented candle market over-crowded to say the least, and if the point is creating a Fleurie housewares brand, Anna's spectacular wallpaper designs -- some knockoff of this -- is totally where it's at. This sounds like one of Phillip's douchier ideas.

• Heart
Christmas is next week and no sign of anyone delivering MPK to the shittoo. I’m really hoping Billy’s put his foot down and said le non!
The family are sending him via post ..... he will be unwrapped in the latest Gift Grab !

But.... then again we may see him next year unwrapped for Easter! 🤣

• Haha
The recycled chocolate truffles made me gag and silver polishing the tea pot hopefully aunty and uncle will take breakfast in the kitchen with dame F4F and the odious little creature
i am not English...but according to Fanny having a tea station in your room is lifesaving??🙄 we just go into the kitchen and make coffee...i never drink tea...the last time i had tea was in Sri Lanka...i thought that was the decent place to drink it...have to say i couldnt refuse:rolleyes: without being rude...

• Haha
Lol lol lol lol Love the candle. Probably 2 Euros from an Emmaus bargain bin. Yet same quality as the Influencer’s jar of wax.

AEE80AB3-5B47-4C85-9A93-3AD69ABF35AD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope your husband does not read here Le Comte!!!
There will be one less present under the Christmas Tree for you if he does !!! :love:
no he doesnt read here...he says i am nuts following that hysterical woman... ;) with her dirty and bad taste looking farmhouse......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Once the aunt gets in that bed the beams in the room beneath will surely be sagging… if not already. Safer to put her on the ground floor.

9E1958D5-A8C3-407C-8592-F1813E444CE3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.