The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its horrible when kids dont have manners...i remember celebrating my birthday in the grote zaal.. My niece came, the daughter of my mothers sister...with her two small kids at that time...we had paprikacrisps ....btw that was the first and last time we did that...Those kids ate those crisps..with as result our tapestries, rugs, precious objects and furniture was covered in a greasy paprika substance...My niece didnt say anything to stop those monsters ...the work the girls had the day after to clean it all.... :eek: Whe i was young we were thought to sit on our chairs...just answer if somebody asked us...and when we had dinner my mother made sure we behaved...Nowadays a lott of kids behave like monsters...and all what the parents do is laugh about it...and later when those kids get in trouble its always somebody elses fault...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
...but you know SJ, she would rather buy booze and a pointless garlic-grating plate than a pair of gloves.

...she would rather put wallpaper on a collapsing wall...

...she'd replace a low-hanging chandelier with a low-hanging chandelier...

...she's in a lesbian relationship with a gay twink squirrel....(that makes no sense, I know).
Worth repeating, worth noting, “she’s in a lesbian relationship with a gay think squirrel”. Absolutely, positively.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.