The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting question someone asked about why the Smugs are getting what seems like many more negative reactions and appear to be spiralling downwards more quickly than Fanny. Maybe most of their followers are generally more intelligent than LL's. The Fleuries are grifters but work much harder than SJ; they actually achieve something and have considerably more taste than she has. They also don't have a ridiculous circus of a life. Consequently, I expect most of their fans are very different from Fanny's: more aware of what's going on in the world and can spot a ridiculous decision more quickly than Fanny's sycophants! Let's hope Fanny's lot will wake up and that she herself will learn from what is at happening to A & P. That's probably hoping for the impossible!
The Fleuries have not started deleting the negative comments. PhiPhi deletes 99% of the CD negative comments immediately and also creates gushing comments to add to the comment section. F4F gets a lot of negative comments, they are just immediately erased. A grifter is a grifter. The Fleuries are similar to F4F.

Reactions: 19
Exactly my thoughts. I wanted the gardener to suddenly swing the spade at Fanny or Phi phi or both…..

As a celebration please can we guess what Fanny’s new year plans are. . Has she even mentioned SA since the castle walls crumbling vlog??

It is my birthday today 🎂. I’m celebrating not being 60. I feel one year younger having thought I would be!
I did get a special present as it was…going to be a big birthday 😂. No Botox for me.
This site has given me much needed escapism and laughs. Thank you!
Happy Birthday @Lochness Monster !!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!! 🥂🍰 🎂🍾🍾🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Fleuries have not started deleting the negative comments. PhiPhi deletes 99% of the CD negative comments immediately and also creates gushing comments to add to the comment section. F4F gets a lot of negative comments, they are just immediately erased. A grifter is a grifter. The Fleuries are similar to F4F.
I miss Smol puppy o luv A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup, once you hit your late 40s, you have to remember, it's either your arse or your face! Unless you have a ton of money to pump Botox into your face, but even then there comes a time when that wouldn't help.
My husband pretends not to pay attention to Lalande vlogs but the other night after a stephanie close up he looked from his book and said she's looking more like her mother lately!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know, I know you’ve all missed her so here’s a sprinkle of gooder to whet your appetite ready for Fannys Thursday tree bullshit ❤

View attachment 1810111
Fillup-phylis, you complete and utter twonk. We all know that you are sometimes Goody-two-shoes. And we all know that they bring plenty of food and drink when they come over because they know new flues fanny will not provide enough food or drink. They learnt that lesson very quickly. They also cook for you bunch of low-lifes because they know, left to the castle inhabitants, dinner wouldn't be served until after 10pm. Now shut the duck up and crawl back into your squirrel hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Not that I am obsessed with The Smug's own goal or anything, but just putting this out there.

In my estimation they have no other route to market than their own website which means they went into their vanity project (using grifted cash) believing that they would make a killing from their 337,000 subscribers. Their website- under frequently asked questions says the first 400 purchased will be sent out in time for Christmas. That means they already have 800 at least packed up and ready to go 400 in each of the Eau de Avarice scents. They were reckoning on 40k in the first order

How many do you think they have produced? By their calculation what % of their followers did they think would buy this. Watching their fancy pants renovations with top of the range kitchens etc doesn't mean their viewers all live like that. Many may be very low income and watching to give them a vacay from a tough life.

They're so arrogant but yet fail to have any understanding of what it takes to build a high end brand it is not just the product although that is important building a name takes mega budget in marketing. So smug but with no business or marketing acumen at all. I wonder what their break even point on this is and how many they need to sell to cover their costs. What else are they doing to widen their audience and sell more candles with just 300,000 or so this was never going to be financially sustainable. Of this who buy a candle how many will make a repeat order and how often? It beggars belief how silly they are.

I suspect they ordered at least 10,000 of each scent initially
Releasing a €10 tote bag would've killed them?
A nice one of course, with one of Anna's floral designs, in a range of colours. The Fleuries punters would have snapped them up immediately! Aprons, then, oven mitts and tea-towels perhaps? Hand painted drinks coasters in the same design of the kitchen ones she produced. Even copies of the antique green map they use as their website branding. I love old maps, and being a bit of a collector of them, I'd have bought one - but I'm no longer a Smuglies fan. I'm extremely disappointed in them. My disappointment has been growing for a long time. Starting small would have been the better way to go for them instead of just wham, here's an in yer face expensive item that few can afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess the Fleuries have decided they can do without their lower tier patrons and 2/3 of their followers on YouTube. Instead of listening to the critique, they pretend to be on top of it and have not hopelessly miscalculated their popularity.
In the comments they respond only to people that cheer them on, a trait they cannot but have learned from Stephanie Jarvis, who has perfected it. Chilling to see such irresponsible, childish behavior played out right under our noses. But again, their tricks bleak in comparison to SJ’s.
This is what it looks like at Fleuries!
Their Patreon is nowhere near as "monstrous" as Stephanie's.
It looks like SJ has picked up all those who want to support the chateauverse and is holding them tight.

Tesla, the boat and the latest stupidity with the candles are not helping them one bit.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm with you on this. I've been gifted some candles too but they just gather dust and don't get used. Reading all this I keep wondering - have all these Tattlers got really stinky houses that they want to cover up? :) BTW my house currently smells a bit of dog bones:)🤣🤣
That’s what open windows are for!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly my thoughts. I wanted the gardener to suddenly swing the spade at Fanny or Phi phi or both…..

As a celebration please can we guess what Fanny’s new year plans are. . Has she even mentioned SA since the castle walls crumbling vlog??

It is my birthday today 🎂. I’m celebrating not being 60. I feel one year younger having thought I would be!
I did get a special present as it was…going to be a big birthday 😂. No Botox for me.
This site has given me much needed escapism and laughs. Thank you!
Fifteen kisses 💋 for your birthday!

Happy-Birthday~3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that's Natti's job too... she sits all day at that desk, there's no guests and she doesn't respond to emails... so...

• Haha
Tacky is as tacky does…

The tracks seem broken on many. Are the curtains so old and rotten they are too delicate to close.? Or is there so little fabric they are just dress curtains. The cold coming in through those old glazed doors etc will be huge.
The silly cow is getting excited about heating. Lots of gas…….boilers. But poor windows and doors and no drawn interlined curtains….they will be wasting time and money. Surely they will fix the cracks in the crumbling wreck too.Although no mention of this
Let’s say the €300,000 price for the heating system is correct. You will need to spend almost that much again in insulation, window and door restoration/reconstruction and interior finish work. Also silk drapes that are unlined as well as having no interlining are a complete waste of resources. They will be sun rotted in two years or less. The same with silk alternatives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dick Śtrawbridge told her years ago what to do with the Dump to reduce heating loss and to block out the cold. He told her to hang lined curtains to block the windows, etc. F4F has done little to none of the suggested work and then complains she Is cold.
Is her new blue log burner going to remain sitting there like that? The thing isn't flush to the fireplace, it's not inserted into the fire place as per regs and as per usual for aesthetic reasons.. and to top that off, it's sitting on half brick tiles? To me, that's not "installed" that's winging it and hoping for the best.

As for Little Lord Fondletoy... greed personified in a piece of wood. 🤣 He had to pick the biggest log he could find. Was it to compensate I wonder? I'd love to hear a psychoanalysts take on that! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww.. remember our local pigs that get all the spoils of Halloween? This week they got 8 cases of over ripe grapefruits! I love that food doesn't go to waste, even though it's too far gone for humans.. I wish more companies shared their spoils rather than dumping it all.
1671206144949.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A grammar lesson Fanny, in your vlog intro 'The trees Versailles is missing', trees are plural, therefore it should have read 'ARE missing'. Just shows an Oxford education means duck all. Innit?
I have a feeling Phyllis came up with that title. "The trees Versailles is missing" sounds very much like him.

cd634.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He is a creep and he encourages Fanny to drink more ....... you can see him giving her a drink many times or opening the bottle in the first place !
I swear he does it on purpose so he can control her when she is tipsy/drunk.
She does seem to have gone drastically downhill since Squirrel Nutkins moved in.

Reactions: 18
Dearest Beachgirl... I'm sorry my aches and pains took me away from wishing you a timely congratulations on your becoming a VIP.
So here it is now, a warm (and elitist) welcome to the infamous 15! 🤗

il_570xN.2230342668_e63r~3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess the Fleuries have decided they can do without their lower tier patrons and 2/3 of their followers on YouTube. Instead of listening to the critique, they pretend to be on top of it and have not hopelessly miscalculated their popularity.
In the comments they respond only to people that cheer them on, a trait they cannot but have learned from Stephanie Jarvis, who has perfected it. Chilling to see such irresponsible, childish behavior played out right under our noses. But again, their tricks bleak in comparison to SJ’s.
This just in…
926E533B-6FAD-41A0-81D1-A1131024E387.jpeg
E623F3DE-2BF4-424A-ADE7-179ED2D09642.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Releasing a €10 tote bag would've killed them?
A nice one of course, with one of Anna's floral designs, in a range of colours. The Fleuries punters would have snapped them up immediately! Aprons, then, oven mitts and tea-towels perhaps? Hand painted drinks coasters in the same design of the kitchen ones she produced. Even copies of the antique green map they use as their website branding. I love old maps, and being a bit of a collector of them, I'd have bought one - but I'm no longer a Smuglies fan. I'm extremely disappointed in them. My disappointment has been growing for a long time. Starting small would have been the better way to go for them instead of just wham, here's an in yer face expensive item that few can afford.
Agree i for one would have ordered for sure. But they want luxury. So we can expect haute couture collection and a range of handbags 5000€ each.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.