The Chateau Diaries #201 Titties on a tree and poop in the nativity… so lie lande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is there anybody around who doesnt believe all those shittooresidents are alcoholics??? social drinking...my ass...they all live on alcohol.. :rolleyes: thats why nothing gets done...

i dont see the benefits of living in Venice...but i guess thats me...i have been there once....never again..let alone live there... :eek:

omg that creepy stinking greasyhaired Tomaz.:sick:..has anybody heard of him since.?..i typed i really awfull sentence...but i removed it...... 🙄

you people are moving fast here...some people do work you know... ;)

her Versaillestree...they put it in the shed...to be found again in April?? as dead as Marie Antoinette i suppose...why not plant it straight away??

Davy needs a haircut...he for sure is going to look like one of Marie Antoinettes lost trees...

That nativitycircus...they bought a donkey?? well very suitable i guess...they all act like stupid donkeys.. for sure they bought more....there was more in that box....

Amaury is working outside...-1 or -6 whatever...they damaged the cable Ian the electrician installed..like everything there...done for a vlog..and ruined the next day....remember the wateringsystem??? everything there has to be done at least three times..

What was Dan doing there...?? at least he got his drink...i guess he could need one...🙄 being roofless like baby Jesus for Christmas...

What is is with the super U having no decent and only old bread?? i have been there a lott of times...the bread is always good there..i prefer the baker..but that remark was false....i bet she forgot to buy bread with her drunk head...welll Nazi Nutty came to the rescue...

That Jared thing was leaving...who was driving him off..???.that car is a Dutch car...with a company licenseplate....was it Andies car??
He was truly repellent wasn't he something very unwholesome about that little weirdo

Reactions: 13
Thank you for posting this - flannel lined curtains are a good remedy. I’ve had them in every home. Mind bending that this doesn’t resonate with our elite, well bred, to the manor born Staph. She is so out of her league, which is why she has to constantly tell us she is well placed. The lady in waiting, or as I’ve decided to call him the “busboy” PhiPhi, is working the room as well ttying to prove his worldliness. Nauseating.
Lined curtains are not necessary when there are $34,000 a month to pay for everything you could ever want, including your utilities. More patrons, more donations. And factor in on top of that the Youtube, B&B, sponsor income, freebies, gifts etc and she isn't worried about the heating bills or any other bill.

The Fleuries have not started deleting the negative comments. PhiPhi deletes 99% of the CD negative comments immediately and also creates gushing comments to add to the comment section. F4F gets a lot of negative comments, they are just immediately erased. A grifter is a grifter. The Fleuries are similar to F4F.
No time. They have been out all day buying paraffin wax.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my.... tantinette and tintinsteven are sleeping in the alcovebedroom...that will be a crampy affaire... 🙄 that loo and bathroom...you cant turn your ass inthere...well they have two electric heaters and a bottle of champy...lets hope the lott wont burn down..

Who decorates the guestbedrooms?? well... we dont...we expect quests to come downstairs and enjoy the company...not drinking champagne and reading books in their rooms..btw i always hate old dirty teapots...the idea to make tea in that....yuk....at least she polished the lott...hope she didnt spoil some polish into the pot...:sick: have a nice pot of tea Tantinette...together with some secondhand first hot chocolate made into chocolate truffles...omg...the idea make me already sick..

and off the circus goes after two hours sleep to Aachen...to a Christmasmarket...and off to Snorts parents...well thats a short drive...then to England..etc etc...in four days...yeah right...they are allready in England by now ...what a fraud that woman is with her timeline for her vlogs...but she isnt very good at it is she??:ROFLMAO: she talks about tantinette and sticky steven...what about her parents?? are they also drive themselves to Lielande..?? the Mercedes convertible convoy escape to rural France...??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
is there anybody around who doesnt believe all those shittooresidents are alcoholics??? social drinking...my ass...they all live on alcohol.. :rolleyes: thats why nothing gets done..
Boy I would love to see the re-cycle bin they have for glass and bottles !!!
I like a champers now and then but in that "Castle" its morning , noon and night!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my.... tantinette and tintinsteven are sleeping in the alcovebedroom...that will be a crampy affaire... 🙄 that loo and bathroom...you cant turn your ass inthere...well they have two electric heaters and a bottle of champy...lets hope the lott wont burn down..

Who decorates the guestbedrooms?? well... we dont...we expect quests to come downstairs and enjoy the company...not drinking champagne and reading books in their rooms..btw i always hate old dirty teapots...the idea to make tea in that....yuk....at least she polished the lott...hope she didnt spoil some polish into the pot...:sick: have a nice pot of tea Tantinette...together with some secondhand first hot chocolate made into chocolate truffles...omg...the idea make me already sick..

and off the circus goes after two hours sleep to Aachen...to a Christmasmarket...and off to Snorts parents...well thats a short drive...then to England..etc etc...in four days...yeah right...they are allready in England by now ...what a fraud that woman is with her timeline for her vlogs...but she isnt very good at it is she??:ROFLMAO: she talks about tantinette and sticky steven...what about her parents?? are they also drive themselves to Lielande..?? the Mercedes convertible convoy escape to rural France...??
Please make a spoof ‘ shitoo drearies’. This is an apt and appropriate summary.

That chateau with the fart face interior not designer…who has no clue.
looks more and more like the shopping centre displays. Tacky and tasteless.
Who owns a chateau with a wood and uses plastic trees and swags.
Trying to be a mini Versailles. I don’t think so.

Fanny mentioned Aunt,Uncle, Nattys family, Mummy but no mention of Percy????

As for cleaning silver on your lap with no apron.
Filthy, and then Squirrel cleaning silver plate on the kitchen table.
That table in the kitchen should be swabbed for bacteria present. That would be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw Nate Berkus's husband Jeremiah on IG promoting their new scented candle. 70USD... I bet they will sell out/well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I worship your stream of consciousness rants
Darling Comte! Hilarious!!❤❤

• Heart
The chateau is near collapse and the Floor Scrubber is worried about a friggin teapot!!!!! Nothing quite like having your priorities straight! I’m sure the fey Oncle will love it. Will match one of his silver brooches.

2E8FD3A5-32D2-4FFF-AE11-DFF28C31F850.png

• Haha
Hopefully Tantynat or whoever doesn't need any counter space for personal stuff...
I would be so annoyed with all that greasy clutter lying around. No wonder FRK took photos of all the surfaces when she switched rooms and promptly shoved all that crap into a drawer. I would too.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Lochness Monster, happy birthday! I hope you have a special day. I have ordered you a very fancy candle from the Fleuries. It should arrive in 6-8 months and there will be a bit of an import tax you will have to take care of on your end, but please know my heart was in the right place.
🕯🎁
Please be sure to write GIFT on it🤣. And thank you for supporting the ‘buy me a boat’ scheme 😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The recycled chocolate truffles made me gag and silver polishing the tea pot hopefully aunty and uncle will take breakfast in the kitchen with dame F4F and the odious little creature

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh the ginger boss eyed winger she is always bloody moaning in her flowery prose

117K views 1 day ago
A new chapter has begun at the chateau. Check out our new website: https://www.lefleur.fr/ Bonus videos and exclusive live streams every month! Check out our Patreon page for all the latest from us: https://www.patreon.com/Howtorenovate...
Show more
View attachment 1810791
Paulina Kajzer
1 hour ago
I really don't want to be rude, really. But how are you guys shocked/surprised by the price? They bought a chateau in the south of France, then renovated it. Philip is actually dreaming about owning a boat, we have seen them drinking champagne (I think) more than once and going to restaurants to eat oysters or something like that. 117 euros is probably the price they easily pay for dinner at a restaurant. Haven't you really noticed that they are living a luxurious life? They hired a professional piano tuner only to take care of something that is more of a decoration. They hired a professional florist only to teach them how to create bouquets for their salon. Anna went to town to learn how to create traditional tiles from a craftsman. They hired Benoit to build their daughter a gigantic tree house for her birthday. (and hired Benoit more than once, for that matter) Do you know how much these things cost? They have been living a luxurious life in their chateau in the South of France, some of us just haven't noticed that yet. We, the statistical YouTube commenters are not their visitors/clients.
Someone's geography is a tad off! Oysters are not expensive in France. Champagne is (everywhere!). Professional florist? Surely not FRK! But, point taken.

• Heart
  • Haha
The recycled chocolate truffles made me gag and silver polishing the tea pot hopefully aunty and uncle will take breakfast in the kitchen with dame F4F and the odious little creature
Silver tarnishes on the inside too, dumbass.

Edited: Not you, her. Also, say it in Jennifer Coolidges’ voice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve ben sitting on this for a year? Even if the candles were affordable they unveiled them so late that they basically missed the Christmas season. This is really bad business….
118k views though . Ad revenue might pay for some collateral damage!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.