The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're all on the same page... View attachment 1770067

My beautiful friend just came positive for covid this morning.. I will worry, she has a problem with her lungs as it is.. :cry:
my coworker (who sits only meter and half from me) came down yesterday. she's also diabetic. i was negative today and yesterday evening, i'm buying box of tests tomorow. me and another coworker are the only ones out of 5 our office that didn't have a thing yet. my brother and his bunch had it, my parents didn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
We were having a similar discussion about the efficiency of vaccines against new strains.
Covid is mutating faster than our ability to create and manufacture appropriate vaccines.
Health experts said boosters lasted three months but they have gone very quiet about how long they do actually give protection.
I think I contracted COVID either in the airport in Edinburgh or on the flight back to New York. I've been triple boosted and still got a good dose of it. I also gave it to my hubs. He isn't happy but the boosters must have worked because while not feeling great, we weren't hit terribly hard and are recovering with relative ease. Can't wait to get back to normal though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We always said that he stopped coming when they stopped believing. They never did confess to not believing!
When I taught third grade, I would manipulate the children's behavior the closer we got to Christmas when it became more challenging to get them to focus and finish their work. I had a Santa figurine above the classroom door that I told them was a Santa Cam directly hooked up to the North Pole. All I had to do was say, "Santa is watching and listening." Most children this age still believed in Santa, the others always had just a shadow of a doubt about it, but they never let on and spoil it for the others. 🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 13
Well with Alexander there maybe, just maybe, something good will come about from all those fabrics. I just have a feeling Alexander will "clash" with Phyllis. Alexander's style of dress is so different than Phyllis but I do like how Alexander dresses.

the reaction with Michael and F4F was genuine. But Michael should stay away, or at least it small doses, so he doesn't get love bombed and return home to get "re-centered"
Oh dear! Phyllis really is going to have some competition with Alexander and Michael. Prepare for more pouting and going to bed without dinner. 😾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Over my dad body!"

Aww...he's now sporting a dad bod! Yes, Stephanie! Embrace the dad bod-- something your PhiPhi has a HUGE deficiency in.

View attachment 1769997
View attachment 1770000

Where's your BFF Froilan?
View attachment 1770037
have to say..mon cher marguiss..for a straight man...you are very interested in all the gays... :rolleyes:

why did they ship Alexander to Lalande..?? he said its too cold..at begmania...well Lalande might be even colder in the attic... Madame was too pleased...it filled up her absence off staff...in a way i dont get it...my guess is Alexander has to put up all the christmastrees...and make curtains...poor guy....Why do people want to get exploited like this?? it puzzles me...

btw i watched Dan and Amaury..well Amaury is shaving..Dan is keeping his facial hair...i guess the rest below the belt wont be trimmed too..:rolleyes:.i get the feeling Dan wants Amauries cock in his ass...Dan giggles like a horny springchicken...ready to be taken... :eek: i always got the feeling Dan is a bit bicurious...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
In Billy's vlog where they take Alexander to LaLande, did anyone notice that Snorts was conspicuous by his absence? Probably couldn't bear to see how genuinely enthusiastic Fanny was to see Michael.
I am confused. In Billy's vlog Ryan must have gone with them as she blew kisses to.someone in the back.seat (michael?) And there was someone in the passenger seat up front. Also strange that nothing from the night before was filmed especially not Ryan was there. And no phi phi nasty or anyone else around. I bet they had one he'll of a dinner and Alexander up.til 6 am with who? Whom? Then drinking champagne I the am. He will fit right in. Poor boy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So Billy has just dropped Alexander at the Chateau with Fanny and Micheal will be back to her for Christmas 🎄
Omg! I just watched it! It's going to be interesting at lala land.

Note the absence of PhiPhi.

I am confused. In Billy's vlog Ryan must have gone with them as she blew kisses to.someone in the back.seat (michael?) And there was someone in the passenger seat up front. Also strange that nothing from the night before was filmed especially not Ryan was there. And no phi phi nasty or anyone else around. I bet they had one he'll of a dinner and Alexander up.til 6 am with who? Whom? Then drinking champagne I the am. He will fit right in. Poor boy
Beat me to it. Where is phiphi?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
have to say..mon cher marguiss..for a straight man...you are very interested in all the gays... :rolleyes:

why did they ship Alexander to Lalande..?? he said its too cold..at begmania...well Lalande might be even colder in the attic... Madame was too pleased...it filled up her absence off staff...in a way i dont get it...my guess is Alexander has to put up all the christmastrees...and make curtains...poor guy....Why do people want to get exploited like this?? it puzzles me...

edited to add: Dan has always struck me as a bit of a raging power bottom waiting for the right top!
btw i watched Dan and Amaury..well Amaury is shaving..Dan is keeping his facial hair...i guess the rest below the belt wont be trimmed too..:rolleyes:.i get the feeling Dan wants Amauries cock in his ass...Dan giggles like a horny springchicken...ready to be taken... :eek: i always got the feeling Dan is a bit bicurious...
I’ve been wondering lately, if Alexander is the supposedly successful fashion designer Billy claims him to be, how can he spend months away from his business?!? Seems like Alexander is a little too interested in Billy as well. Perhaps he has a fetish for straight married daddy bears?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
my guess is Alexander will have a hell of a time...i would rather be at Lalande than Begmania..i guess that nasty bulldog of a Sherie will be more worse than NaziNutty...

I’ve been wondering lately, if Alexander is the supposedly successful fashion designer Billy claims him to be, how can he spend months away from his business?!? Seems like Alexander is a little too interested in Billy as well. Perhaps he has a fetish for straight married daddy bears?
he for sure has....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm assuming that Alexander will be making curtains and other things at Lalande out of all that wonderful fabric they got in one of the previous grab vlogs. Or he'll be making Phi Phi. Or both...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
At the end when they’re charging Gwen’s car a few hours from Begmania, Billy addresses the camera man as Ryan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At the end when they’re charging Gwen’s car a few hours from Begmania, Billy addresses the camera man as Ryan.
my feeling is...both Alexander and teabeg are staying now at lalalande...not confirmed....but i for sure think teabeg is staying there also...wel will see...And Madame will make a huge fuss about the fact teabeg is there to do the adventvlogs....she knows Snort isnt the best for ratings...so i guess teabeg will be there for the time untill christmas...they were all to mysterious about it....i for sure would not expect billy to do that trip once again in a week or two...no Teabeg is there...and whe will pop out of a box at the end of the week...what role does she have for snort?? is it a soft way out???

Damn i missed my profession.....i should write a gossipcolumn.... ;) have to say...i really have some nice inside info about various royals...and no...i am not Lady C.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ryan does answer so he was there but unlike PhiPhi he doesn't always make himself known.
I missed that in the end. Still funny how nothing from dinner or the night before filmed. Unless Fanny is filming for her channel as she has so little content she has to clean floors after 15 years

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I heard her say when Carlo retired from the cemetery that he was going to work p/t in a B & B. But like you have not seen or heard anything else since. I always assumed it would be at their friends Elizabeth and Pepes holiday let in Priano
as they are busy with the boats for the Summer season so wouldn’t have time to look after that as well. I know that didn’t open until September so if that is where Carlo was going to be it would have left him with 9 months of not working. Haven’t listened to the podcast so didn’t realise Nikki had had a drink problem in the past. I do like her vlogs and look forward to them. Very jealous of her house and garden but I think those steps would not be for me. Have been to Positano once we got a ferry from Amalfi I did find it hard work walking up to the shops even though I had all day to do it in. That’s the trouble with not being fit. Monsieur de P walks miles every day I struggle to walk one mile a week.
I struggled walking so much in our last trip away, so I have been walking to work the last couple of months. It has made a huge difference. I have found making it a part of my routine, and with a purpose (getting to work) that I I'm keeping it up. In the first week it was a struggle and took me 40 minutes to walk to work, and now it's a breeze and only takes about 25 minutes. I am lucky that the walk takes me through a park and then along a small river so I get to watch the ducks and birds etc too.
So I recommend to anyone who wants to walk for their health to work it into your day like this, because when I was just going 'for a walk' I talked myself out of it too often.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In Billy's Monday vlog he said that he, Ryan, Michael and Alexander were going on a road trip...I don't watch CD anymore but may have to watch the latest just to see the catastrophe beginning to start. Poor Alexander.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.