The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did FRK sell her FloraMobile? I think she did. That's how she was able to afford flying around to SA and staying at an AirBnb in Provence. What a little tit if that's what she did after all those dupes gave her money to buy it. Just as bad as MPK using his GoFundMe cottage renovation money to live it up in Madrid with a full set of LV luggage. At least he still may have the luggage that he can sell to Phyllis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have always had a feeling she Hates the place.
BINGO
Nothing says "There's no place like home" like 12 travels per annum, along with an apartment in London, that she visited once a month before the pandemic...
Also, the château was just a holiday home/party pad/overgrown playhouse for her to play princess in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You cheered up too soon. Phillip is still in charge at LL.
He is particularly active today. He doesn't stop commenting in the live chat and of course, he doesn't stop talking behind the camera.
Is he wearing that bleeping jumper again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Interestingly I flicked channels tonight looking for something that wasn't football and it was an old episode of Escape to the Chateau DIY when Dick used to do the voiceover and Carole was starting work on her oriental bedroom and she said that she had done an interior decorating course, in my books that could be anything starting from a once a week night class in the local church hall.
Let’s not forget that Fanny is an Opera Singer on CDIY! Was Chateau de La Ferte on Escape to the Chateau DIY? I don’t remember them, but being in the US maybe those episodes aren’t available here.

I could be misremembering, but I thought Carole said she was self-taught and had her own business painting and wallpapering other peoples homes. Basically watched too many DIY shows, did her own home, got a job working for someone else (to stop tinkering with their home?), and then started her own business. They had a Q&A vlog or maybe she was explaining something else…

I have a friend who does a sport and was on national TV for a segment explaining the sport during the Olympics. The TV production said she was a professional athlete in said sport… she does get paid to teach people on the weekends, but it’s not how she earns her living. So technically she gets paid, but isn’t what most people think of when you hear “professional athlete”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm honestly dreading it.. I know the bed is a goner, I'm just hoping the cologne he douses in isn't an atomizer or the rug will be toast too... So I decorated for xmas 2 weeks ago, knowing I'm going to have a job on my hands this week.
Maybe it would be easier to sell up and move?!? Just leave everything in that room?!?😳😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phyllis is really missing a golden opportunity promoting male balding products. He should get over his delusion and vanity. I think he may be using some kind of hairpiece, either that or he has permanently glued hair like stuff to his forehead to cover his receding hairline. It's okay, Phyllis, you don't have to come out about being gay, but let's be open about the hair loss. You'll feel better once you accept it. I think another YT channel could be in the cards for you. No cooking required. Just lots of before and after pics.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hairy mess on Dick's face has got to stink to the high heavens! Imagine all that saliva and food bits in his mustache. It's beyond gross! How his wife can stand it, I don't know. It would be a deal breaker for me. I sometimes wonder that he is still alive, he looks like a heart attack just waiting around the corner.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You gotta start a bidding war with Chris of Christie's

View attachment 1768014
I’m surprised he and his co-enabler for that Christie’s tasteless makers vlog still have a job. Were I their employer and had seen Stephony’s barf inducing appearance they would have been swiftly demoted to the mailroom or packing and receiving!

Well… how to explain now…

You see something, it hits your eyes. You want it, you need it.
But then your eyes capture an imperfection, no matter how small it could be.
it’s.. the pose. That female model presentation pose.
What?!? You have a problem with Miss Mary Nellie-Pants’ posture?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish someone would tell the Oxford "graduate" (?) how to pronounce "batik". She thinks it's "battick" for some strange reason! There must be something seriously wrong with Michael, the gift giver who seems to send a box full of presents, often very expensive ones, practically every week. He is obsessed with her. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these crazy fans left her legacies in their wills. Surely they could find a better way to use their money.
I've always guessed "Michael" was Stephanie's online shopper pseudonym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good lawd what's that Nicola fella got stuffed in his pants??
@Marquis de Potpourri beat me to it. Diapers.

Speaking of diapers, I'm reminded of another yucky roommate story.
In the early 2000s I rented a room from some creepy guy. He always wore leisure pants that were poofy around the waist and tight at the legs - like Shakespeare - and made a swooshing sound when he walked. One day his bedroom door was ajar and I spied boxes of adult diapers so I thought maybe he's got a condition. FFWD a few months and he's got a kid (19 or so) visiting from out of town. I come out of my room one day to find the kid wearing diapers and vacuuming the hallway. The handful of other times I saw the kid he was wearing diapers and sitting at my landlord's feet. While the kid was visiting, I also spied a large dog crate in my landlord's room - he had no dog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've always guessed "Michael" was Stephanie's online shopper pseudonym.
I can just see him and the other serial gift givers squirming excitedly in their seats as Fanny opens their gifts accompanied by oohs and aahs. Do you suppose it's some kind of sexual gratification thing? 🤔 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.