Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
As a Christmas present to F4F, Cuz Anne Marie can volunteer to make a 5 part video series ( each video 30 minutes in length) on how to measure a door. Then shoot a follow up video on how to most efficiently carry armfuls of wood up a spiral staircase without tripping.

Phi Phi could do a video on how to put logs in a burner and remove ashes without marring your manicure.

Do you think F4F will shove a hard hat on her head and sing in the chapel this year?
That would be a good antidote for a sleepless night.
Snooze fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Address of The National Assembly in Paris (Parliament), 126 rue de l'Universite, Paris
Address of where the event was held (Hotel de la Questure) 128 rue de l'Universite, Paris

The links below show more pictures & details of the event if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/activberry
https://www.facebook.com/activberry

I knew it the clickbaity was a pathetic poke at the 15 tattlers here who like us all hold here accountable for the Patreon original mission statement which apparently has been conveniently altered. Just those fanatics take it so seriously and whip out their credit card to fund miss fanny four flues even more I hope it comes crashing down on her head when the grannies wake up one day.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Didn’t Michael say Florian is only available two days a week now? Something about a new job? I think that’s what Michael mentioned during his most recent live Q&A.
That's right.
Florian finished a Masters in Engineering last year I think.
He must have had a change of heart and is now studying for teaching qualifications in Physical Education.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
I agree that the traditional Thanksgiving meal is presented poorly in the media. I know many households do the whole thing year and year out. Fortunately, my mother was a great cook and easily tired of the traditional feast. We would have ham, goose, fish, beef, etc. instead of turkey every year. Never had the green bean casserole for the simple reason that green beans are not in season in November! My family served local wild caught steelhead salmon for our main entree yesterday. Not a turkey leg in sight. No mashed potatoes, or god awful sweet potatoes with marshmallows. To each his own as this post may upset some 🤣. We will go to my brother's tomorrow to eat pumpkin pie kindly gifted by his lovely neighbor. 🥧 🐟

Dana was ridiculous long before she started vlogging. She should just stop and start a strapless party dress company instead. 👗
I think people are trying new things for their celebration. Just reading about some new vegetarians who managed to keep a lot of the white trash carb cookin' overload and June-Cleaver-cheese-for-fancy on their menu. Which sounds delicious:

Chipotle Mac and Cheese
Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Sichuan Blistered Green Beans
Low Country Field Peas and Rice
Stir Fried New Potatoes with Hot and Numbing Korean Spice
Stuffing
Mom's Apple Pie

Noticed a trend on lattice pies, to make the lattice strips two or three inches wide, so that three will cover your contents. Nice and modern looking, plenty o crust and far less labor.

My ideal menu remains the very pared down one my mother conjured up when she went on strike at age 80. She said, I've cooked two gigantic holiday meals a year for the last 60 years and I ain'ta gonta do it no moar. And, there will be no goddam vegetables.
Her two menus, of which we did all the cooking:

Roast Duck
Scalloped Oysters
Fresh Fruit Salad with Cooked Mustard, and Orange Zest Dressing*
Maida Heatter's Lemon Custard Tart

Roast Pork

Country Style Paté
Fresh Fruit Ditto*
Lemon Custard Ditto

She loved that pie. She'd condescend to stew down the duck carcass into a superlative soup.

And we'd do the traditional food we couldn't live without intermittently during autumn and winter -- her sweet potato casserole flavored with orange juice concentrate and a minimum of sugar; creamed onions; Brussels sprouts vinaigrette with roasted red peppers; stuffing and a big homemade giblet gravy, like quarts. Parsnips. Salsify if we could find it. Celeriac, etc.. For Christmas breakfast, an apricot compote with cranberries, and fresh grapefruit and orange segments; tangerine/cranberry juice; overnight cheese strata; oven bacon spirals. Apple pie with cheddar, if you please. Punkin pie.

And celery. I love celery. It's scrumptious raw and scrumptious in this delicious Jane Grigson soup. To die for with her equally delicious Burgundy walnut bread, from her immortal book, Good Things.

1 orange, seeded, peeled, quartered and cut into fan shapes
1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and cut into bite-sized wedges
1 cup grapes
1 red apple, cored and cut into bite-sized wedges
1 cup cherries
Mustard Sauce
1/2 c loosely packed dill sprigs
Combine fruit and Mustard Sauce in a large bowl, mix to coat all fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve (can be made 1 day ahead). Before serving, garnish with dill.
Mustard Sauce
1/4 c dry mustard
1/2 c water
Zest of one orange, finely julienned
1/2 c cider vinegar
1/2 c sugar
1/2 t salt
Juice of one orange, strained
Mix mustard and water together in a bowl, stirring until smooth. Set aside for at least one hour (no lie, don’t fail to do this). Combine zest, vinegar, sugar, salt and orange juice in a saucepan and boil for about 5 minutes. Add mustard to the syrup and stir while cooking until the sauce is thick and smooth. Remove from the heat, cool and refrigerate.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scanB. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
Hoping all goes well..So glad you finally got someone to listen to you. Hugs and best wishes..keep us posted if you can.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Shred and The Sewer were desperate for content yet again as they still have no renovations, not even a can of paint in sight. I’m so bored with them lately, I’d settle for another pillow making vlog.

4309787B-68DE-402B-86EE-5A274690D446.png

New thread Ruth’s suggestion …

“Like One of Fill-Up’s STDs, Pavlina and Alexander Get Passed Around”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
There’s a television add that gets lots of air time here, for a vaccine. “Shingles doesn’t CARE” if you make healthy lifestyle choices and so on. Well, my husband got shingles (b4 he ever got Covid) and now the running joke between the kids and us is “shingles doesn’t care”. If we promote or boast about making a healthy choice: “shingles doesn’t care”. Hahaha😳🤣. Been going on for months now.
I had shingles when I was four years old.
Shingles doesn't care.

• Sad
  • Heart
So @T Rex, you question about the melting point of silicone sent me down a wee rabbit hole. According to the Google machine it is almost 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit! Until I realized I’d typed in silicon. Or more correctly, when I got that far typing and auto answer popped up and I just clicked on it instead of looking at what I’d typed. Très coupable de cela! Once I corrected my typing, horror of horrors, I discovered solid silicone rubber doesn’t have a melting point! It goes straight to fire! Which might, or might not, be a good thing!

A49F69E8-D1DE-4F22-BBB7-18859D8E147E.jpeg

• Wow

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Hang in there, love- I've been suffering a nasty sinus infection for a month now (all tests proved negative- never even ran a fever- the doctors gave me a Z-Pack and sent me on my way.) Mr. T Rex was concerned that perhaps we had unknown mold or particulates in the house, so had the air tested- another no (but we now own a very expensive air purifier- just in case). Apparently, a combination of debris on the curbsides in my neighbourhood, red tide and the flora and foliage in bloom in SW Florida are the cause (I am the one who walks the dogs, rain or shine, so there's that). I'm FINALLY on the mend- FML, my body hates me! And actually have to take Allegra every day- which is annoying to remember every day. I hope you feel better soon- and that it is NOT Influenza or the NewRona. Drink plenty of fluids, and make lots of ginger tea (with LOTS of ginger!) Hugs and love, and hope you are on the mend soon!
Is there anything better than a Z-pack? It's like the miracle of antibiotics, isn't it?
The Allegra should help you tremendously! My husband used to get perpetual sinus infections. He got very sick in late April of 2020, woke up one night in a pool of sweat and was shaking really badly. I can't even tell you how many telehealth calls he had with his doctor about it over the course of several days. I feel like our doctor called him every day, several times a day, because there was concern he either had or had had Covid. Covid testing was not great then (we're talking two months into the pandemic) and our primary care doctor of 20+ years said it wasn't even worth getting a test because at the time there were too many false negatives/positives (can't remember which) and it took too long to get the results back. He sent him to an ENT that was taking in-person patients (God Bless this guy for seeing patients during this time!) and it turns out it was a really bad sinus infection. My husband has taken Allegra for years - way back when it was prescription only - but he usually stopped taking it in the Fall, when his allergies were over. This ENT said he should take it daily all year round. My husband has done that and hasn't had a sinus infection since! And he used to get them all the time!

• Heart
Does anyone know what happened there? I remember watching a vlog where she had purchased furniture for the new room, she had a car paid for by fans if I'm not mistaken, but all under the guise of a new business. She even said she had her first wedding gig. So what happened to all of that?
In a few words, lazy entitlement!😏

If you were Santa, what gift(s) would you leave for the Douche Lord and F4 F or any of the other Dump crew under one of their dozen Christmas trees or crammed in their pillowcase sized Christmas stocking(s) (other than industrial size barrels of soap, sanitizer, and cleaning supplies)?

If I was Santa, I would leave a window, a door, weed killer, or a roof for Dan’s whisper of chateau. Also, work boots, gloves, eye protection shield, a respirator, and an emergency whistle to use to summon help if injured. And gift certificates for the closest McDonald’s restaurant.
An indictment along with matching warrants!

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
His sisters and mother, I believe, once came to his shittoo, each one more massive than the next. Angel and they who shall not be mentioned are expanding too.
I saw that program.
They came for either Easter or Christmas. I forget as it's been a while.
And you said it, they are big girls.

When I look at Dick's tummy I think of my friend who had the same, and died of stomach cancer.

• Sad
  • Wow

Abuela

Chatty Member
Off topic but.... I know many Tattlers follow Positano Diaries. Did Positano have landslides like Ischia?

• Wow

RWChatter

Chatty Member
Stephainie dumped Micheal when he wasn't the flavour of the utube community and Tattle. Most likely thought he would be bad for the LLL Lalalande growth to be involved. Also may have benn some behind the scences between friends we will never know.

Well has it affected his number of subscriptions NO
His abscence has it affected his subscriptions NO
When he started his online prints were they popular YES
Are people still asking after Micheal all the time YES
Does he get positive accoldaes in comments YES

So his brother has the same subscription numbers as her, Micheal still has more subscriptions than them both.
The opportunity for more $$$ overcomes all with her. Billy even attached a link (WTF)

Yes she tried to replace mIcheal with Philip but no comparision and their hug plus groin walking say a lot
J’Dore and respect you Ma’dame! Going to be contrary. I think Stephanie in those days needed Michael more than he needed her. His subscriber numbers skyrocketed beyond anything that she could match, she was Still nowhere near his numbers when he started melting down. IMHO, he withdrew and she was forced to deal with not being on his coattails. I only discovered her through Michael.….the consequences which started her buying subscribers. He made her….

• Heart
  • Wow

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I agree that the traditional Thanksgiving meal is presented poorly in the media. I know many households do the whole thing year and year out. Fortunately, my mother was a great cook and easily tired of the traditional feast. We would have ham, goose, fish, beef, etc. instead of turkey every year. Never had the green bean casserole for the simple reason that green beans are not in season in November! My family served local wild caught steelhead salmon for our main entree yesterday. Not a turkey leg in sight. No mashed potatoes, or god awful sweet potatoes with marshmallows. To each his own as this post may upset some 🤣. We will go to my brother's tomorrow to eat pumpkin pie kindly gifted by his lovely neighbor. 🥧 🐟

Dana was ridiculous long before she started vlogging. She should just stop and start a strapless party dress company instead. 👗
Just have to ask, but, does any family in the USA really serve up sweet potatoes with mashmallows these days? TBH, just why would that combination have ever been added to any menu? 🤮

• Haha