Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Alexander might be the most awkward gay man in the whole chateauverse.

View attachment 1769961
View attachment 1769963
Oh god.. where's his tongue..?

Oh wow my husband is also a Christmas day baby! I try to make his birthday even more special for him because It always seems he gets overlooked with all the commotion of Christmas. (He gets a cheesecake)
I am going to have to try a British Christmas cake.. all we have here is a nasty ,nasty fruitcake which is very rare that anyone likes it…And that reminds me, Fanny has not said anything about her Christmas cake🧐
We have the same problem, my son is a new years day baby, my choice would be to veg out on new years day lol... I make him an amazing cheesecake, it's orange/Grand Marnier with a chocolate coat on a puddle of strawberry coulis... omg it's good, but I only make it once a year..

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Princess Pussycat

The Fleurie's are utter brand whores aren't they: Tesla, Miele, Little Greene, Lancanche range cooker, the list goes on they don't want anything unbranded. I do believe status means a lot to them. Anna a bit like Fanny tries to ape the "posh accent" but says "somethink" and gets her grammar confused on occasion. It's a tell Anna I'm afraid.
I think she has adenoid problems or is permanently suffering from sinus. They are certainly brand whores. I guess when someone else is footing the bills, they can afford the best.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Scary hairline.

Edit: They should stop taking closeups of their faces in their vids. It's not flattering.
Philip's hairline really is scary looking. Since I posted about this twice last night and here I am again posting about, I don't want you guys to think I'm obsessed or anything! BUT....we see it in pictures and in the vlogs. Can you even imagine what that head of hair looks like in real life?

If I saw that in real life I just know I'd be staring at it and trying to calm that voice that I think is in my head but maybe isn't.......I find that as I get older I think I'm just thinking about something but then I'm horrified to find that I'm actually saying it OUT LOUD!.......so I'd be trying not to say "What the absolute fuck is going on with your hair?"

Used to be you'd see old men doing this to their heads. I don't see it much anymore because they are going with the flow and embracing what they have (or, in this case, don't have) and looking great while accepting themselves. I really am flummoxed by Philip's need to do this to himself - he's not fooling anyone and he looks a hot mess!

My understanding is that Philip already talked about doing just that on one of their vlogs, sort of soft selling the idea to their Patrons, who helped pay for the renovations. It caused quite the uproar here amongst some of us, but a lot of people like them and will defend them to the death.
[/QUOTE]

Oh really @M&MsMom.
I am surprised I missed Philipp's soft sell as I watch all their videos.
I must have lost concentration at some point.
I only thought they may sell because of their history of flipping.

I admit to being angry with them, I like them still, but now I like them a lot less.
I would certainly not defend them to the death.

And

The only person more obsessed with Philip's hairline than Tattlers is . . . Philipp.

Last edited:

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
That is the „Super Thanks“ button. It is an one time tip payment. Giving a tip shows your payment on top of the comments list. This button was/is also used in the live chats for a quick tip-ing.

it was stealth implemented some time ago and YouTube channels need to fulfill some requirements to unlock that button for the videos.

Here, you can see that this full idiot gave a 9,99 tip for the video.

View attachment 1759275
Thank you.
I've seen tipping during live chats and wondered how it worked.

• Wow

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Same here in NZ when any NZ team is playing in school hours, if their teacher wants to take them to the big screen in the hall.

• Wow

john eccles

The Mansplainer has set up yet another room in his passionless project which no doubt will be covered in plaster dust and torn apart again in a week or two. We saw this happen in dining room, other bedroom, entrance hall, living room etc… set up and then pulled apart. Just for vlog content???????

View attachment 1768295

“That’s a beautiful ribbon” said no straight man ever.

View attachment 1768305
Is Dame Fanny wearing crotchless knickers on her head?

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
So I hope everyone is sufficiently stuffed and ready to tattle! Interested to know what @billybudd had on the menu! You all had me salivating with your dishes not to mention the pies!
TBH, I am certain that Billy and Gwen, neither being Amercian, were not in any way interested in celebrating Thanksgiving - just why would they? As a Brit myself, neither would I.
From what I took on board from a couple of the vlogs in connection with a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, absolutely everything appeared to be highly spiced to the hilt with cinnamon etc (which I am not a fan of outside of small amounts of mince pies/puddings/Christmas cake), especially not veg - and then everything else with huge amounts of butter/sugar/honey coated and roasted to hell. :sick:
Plus, imho, as it was a buffet, wouldn't everything have been a little bit "cold" by the time everybody was serving themselves? :unsure:
However, those HMN Turkey pies did actually look exceptionally good. One of those with loads of "unsweetened" veg followed by a slice of pecan pie and cream would have 100% done it for me with a couple of glasses of wine. Absolutely delicious and I would have 100% been giving thanks to the chef. ❤

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I could be wrong, but it is possible that Pavlina is getting a monthly stipend "asylum seeker's allowance" from the French government, and has access to health care, so there's that. Sarah and Shrek do have some upcoming workshops, so it could very well be that they may have hired her for that, or to help around the Chateau, or they are just being very kind and letting her stay throughout the winter.
I believe the Chatelaine has rented Pavlova to Shrek and the Sewer. Chateau vloggers who are lacking content can rent Pavlova for 1 to 6 weeks. Pavlova will do a bit of raking, chopping and weed arranging and speak up to 100 words per vlog. Next the Influencer and the Wallpaperer will be renting Pavlova. With their lack of renovation and vlog content they will need her for 6-24 months. The Chatelaine is permitting that extended rental on the understanding the Chatelaine can use the Influencer’s new yacht and Tesla once a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh wow my husband is also a Christmas day baby! I try to make his birthday even more special for him because It always seems he gets overlooked with all the commotion of Christmas. (He gets a cheesecake)
I am going to have to try a British Christmas cake.. all we have here is a nasty ,nasty fruitcake which is very rare that anyone likes it…And that reminds me, Fanny has not said anything about her Christmas cake🧐
I’ve long suspected there is only one elderly fruitcake constantly playing pass the potato in the US!

• Haha
  • Wow

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Look what I stumbled upon. ;)
Yorick seems like he was a fine and smart student, now a thriving professional who comes from a highly-educated family.

And, it sounds like his family is religious. Here is his mother sharing a testimonial.

Why in the freaking world do they gravitate toward crooked Stephany?
That is a very good question!!!

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Off topic but.... I know many Tattlers follow Positano Diaries. Did Positano have landslides like Ischia?
The latest mudslide was just on Ischia. Nicki said on her Instagram stories on Saturday that one of Carlo's brothers was there but was o.k.
There was a mudslide - or something like that - a year ago (maybe two years ago?) on the main road to Amalfi, which cut off access from Positano. I had forgotten about it, but recently that episode of The Positano Diaries showed up as a recommendation. I thought I'd missed one, so I watched it and got halfway through before I realized I'd already seen it.

nyamunken22

I just watched an episode of Journey to the Chateau De Colombe. Found it charming. And they work! 😳

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I didn't say you were fat shaming JGW. ❤
I agree though their lifestyle choices will catch up with them, especially Dick.
No I know I was just trying to avoid a pile on like you ha ha. I really laughed with Dick and his elder son digging up horse radish Dick is such a know all and his son obviously finds it frustrating-but then Dick was proved right. I think they seem a very loving family but blimey Dick has piled on the pounds especially when he purports to be so active and busy. That lift was a mistake

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Dear Diary,
What a dark day it has been.

- Angel-Eyes is straight. But let’s hope it’s those menopause trolls lying again.

- We don’t want anything Jewish in here.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
That said, did Michael repay the 400 or 500€ he "borrowed" from fanny after his escape from Spain when they met up at LaGorce? Or was that payment in lieu for keeping her secrets! I would imagine that Michael has a lot that fanny would like him to keep quiet about.

Was it the dark chocolate one?
Yes it was the dark chocolate one!
With the red wrapper.

Tune in now to Journey to the Chateu de Colombe for a very tedious ribbon tutorial!

I find his speach pattern stressful - the way he constantly pauses as if he's speaking between bites of a sandwich.
I find his speech pattern so hard to listen to as well!
I sit there watching and want to say to Patrick . . . will you just say it for god's sake.
I think he's one of those people who think as they speak rather than forming an idea and saying it.

Apart from that little whinge I think Stuart and Patrick are very kind and would make good friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart