Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
That hairy mess on Dick's face has got to stink to the high heavens! Imagine all that saliva and food bits in his mustache. It's beyond gross! How his wife can stand it, I don't know. It would be a deal breaker for me. I sometimes wonder that he is still alive, he looks like a heart attack just waiting around the corner.
He really does, what do you think it is, booze? Or dairy?

I can just see him and the other serial gift givers squirming excitedly in their seats as Fanny opens their gifts accompanied by oohs and aahs. Do you suppose it's some kind of sexual gratification thing? 🤔 🤪
...and they play it on repeat :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Marzipan- you'll either love it or hate it. My mum thinks it is amazing- yet, none of my siblings nor I share her sentiment- verdict is out- we hate it. For that brief time we lived in Mexico (we have lived everywhere on the globe- it is what it is), my mum also took a liking to the de la Rosa Marzipan (which is made of peanuts, I think, and we did not like that one either.) (Take it as you will- my evil twin and younger brother also hate onions, yet I put them atop everything. I am Judas when it comes to onions.) We are an odd lot.

Panettone is my jam- I get gifted far too many from my Italian fam and friends, so put them in my freezer. They are the gateway for amazing French toast! There are so many amazing ones, so never just settle for one brand! (While I don't think I've been ever gifted a D&G one, I never check brands nor tins- I chuck whatever tin they came in, wrap them in foil, and put them in the freezer!) But those Walker's miniature mince pies stand no chance- I eat them as soon as they arrive in the post. Mr. T Rex, "Bae, was there a package today?" Mouth opens with crumbs flailing about, "No, why do you ask?!" (Sorry, not sorry- I know they are NOT as good as a proper mince pie, but my mum is NOT here to make ME a mince pie, so I'll gladly settle!)
Oh, I get a bunch of different brands of panettone and agree, French toast is amazing with it! I also like those miniature mince pies from Walkers! I just got a box of them from Trader Joe's, of all places! I looked up and there they were! I haven't opened them yet, but you reminded me I had them! Tomorrow is looking up!

Like I said, I see bigger clothes in my future come January!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Thank you for the get well wishes and vlog recommendations, very kind and much appreciated 😊
I feel like I have Covid but without the cough, the lateral flow tests over three consecutive days are negative. There is a nasty strain of Flu going around which some are saying is actually a new variant of Covid, what ever it is it’s completely debilitating and unpleasant. Onwards and upwards though, not much keeps me horizontal for too long …

That's interesting about shingles!
There is now an ad on tv about shingles on regular repeat.
I think you may have answered our question as to why?
There is so much we don't know about covid and it's long term effects.
I find the topic fascinating and terrifying in equal measure. I had a blood clot last year 6 weeks after the Oxford vaccine, can’t be proven to be linked of course - or so I’m told!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo I listened to the podcast, my take on what Nicki said about alcohol is that she was drinking every day, wine with dinner etc, and that, although she wasn't an alcoholic, she felt that she needed to stop before it did become a problem .

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
But…. Do they not have bigger clothes. They all seem to be squeezing in our out of everything…
They are an amazing team. A fantastic event. MM no hope….
And a very beautiful chateau and tremendous grounds
'Do they not have bigger clothes. They all seem to be squeezing in our out of everything'

Especially the younger sister.
I won't say anymore or I will be stoned for fat shaming.

It is lovely to get kids involved in food and spark a passion, but in a measured way. Poor little Arthur seems to be quite portly for a 9 year old boy, he is a charming confident little lad but he is constantly being fed and children in France are much more slight and he will probably get bullied at some point. This is horrid to say about a child but Angel and Dick are in charge of their kids diet and eating at this juncture and it is a medical fact that overweight children tend to continue to have weight problems through life
I have been thinking the very same thing since I started watching them.
It's so unhealthy.

• Sad

billybudd

VIP Member
He seems like a confident individual who knows what he’s about. The heap must have a special place in his heart, seems like he has spent some time there as a younger child at various times. Maybe he is between jobs or has had a change of heart from what he went to post secondary for. He graduated 2 years and 1 month ago from Mechanical Engineering specialty – Design Engineering. His garb certainly seems to be promoting Café Joyeux- wether this is an independent or family connection- who knows. It’s very interesting and there’s got to be more to it. Maybe the family want to buy back the heap or some scheme; SSB has mentioned that it (astonishingly) hasn’t gained much in value. For such a strong family connection, Nadaillac, it seems unlikely that Yorick would on his own choose to come as a volunteer🤷‍♀️. Who knows.
Last week or week b4, I posted a pic of him doing a handstand near the sea- I feel like that’s what I think of him and vice versa (if that can make sense)!
View attachment 1768316

Oh my. When I was 19-20, I travelled with 3 girlfriends in our van from Alberta to Mexico… gone for several months. We spent a month in L.A. and went to a few game shows as part of the audience. When we were interviewed by the Price is Right producers, I was so scared that I’d get chosen to be a contestant. I couldn’t back out and told them that I was sleeping in my van a few blocks away and loved animals🤣🤣🤦. So yah- there was no speed boat potential there….

What is that called now… a something tickler or duster🤣🤢
I didn't know about the engineering background. Maybe the Jarvises are trying to get him to repair the chapel for free.

• Haha
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
View attachment 1761725
As I don't watch her vlogs anymore, I don't know which model she used. That's why I insert link to their website above.
It's neither of these. I looked on the website and there isn't one shown like the one they had. I imagine it's special order, professionals only. She did say that Nathan had to order it from another depot and wait until it was available. Difficult to say how much the hire was, plus the cost of the low loader transport. Every few years we hire one of the truck based ones for lopping our trees. That's usually in the region of 400€-500€ for 36 hours.

she shedds?
She's certainly very forgetful...

• Haha

BigGreenMeany

Maybe you guys will be able tell me... If i use an add blocker while watching the F4Fs flogs... Will it still make money to her?

And for the record i only use this for F4F....

LMAO! Those pants- Kat has the same ones! (It makes me think of "Beetlejuice" whenever she wears them!)
They make me think of yeast infection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Imperious Me

VIP Member
off topic but I am in TSD forget the post it is happening now, for many years my christmas cakes was a one kilo ernest adams iced cake. NO longer producing closed down. Refuse to pay the $15 ofr the 350g boxed type from bakery I dont know. Best friend absolutly fabulous cook had a catering business and resturant for many years gave me her fail safe christmas cake receipe, from the girl guides booklet circa 1967.

Time to be a big girl she says, today was the day one hour preparing been in oven 2 half hours opened door (it not a sponge) she said a 20cm tin I put in a larger one has had a lot, as it has risen globed over sides burning on oven floor and it is still a googy syodge in tin with black top.

Put a brown paper bag on top (I know this) asked partner why they never told me oven letting of a burning smell. Reply Well its so normal with you didnt think anything of it.

Advice please obviously no Christmas cake to solve this, should I set up a go fund me page to afford an expensive large boxed cake $60, or should I get my blue Iphone out and start screamimg and flapping about as I talk to my cat and show you my garden, get the eye candy from next door when he jumps in his outdoor spa as a shot and ask for buy me a coffee???

Kind words from fellow tattlers might also help
Aren't you supposed to soak them forever so the dried fruit absorbs the booze? I've never made one... maybe that's xmas puddings? Haven't made those either.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
908D0A31-4829-4426-B03E-A2E5E6A23C29.png

Im a bit behind and have not watched her video yet, but was it mentioned why the log burner disappeared? Where’s the dinning table?

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
Apologies for being off topic, I’m floored with a virus at the moment so any vlogs you can recommend to help pass the day would be greatly appreciated. It sounds like we have similar taste. Thank you 😊
If I think of any, I'll let you know. Hope you feel better real soon! ❤‍🩹

• Heart
You gotta start a bidding war with Chris of Christie's

View attachment 1768014
I’m surprised he and his co-enabler for that Christie’s tasteless makers vlog still have a job. Were I their employer and had seen Stephony’s barf inducing appearance they would have been swiftly demoted to the mailroom or packing and receiving!

Well… how to explain now…

You see something, it hits your eyes. You want it, you need it.
But then your eyes capture an imperfection, no matter how small it could be.
it’s.. the pose. That female model presentation pose.
What?!? You have a problem with Miss Mary Nellie-Pants’ posture?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
But I smell a rat as well as burning hair.
That heater was not one she bought from the UK…I am certain it is a French brand. She made a thing telling us she had a six month wait so bought them from the UK,,,, has Nathan had to tell her they are not fit for purpose
And when was the halll now dining room ever going to have a wood burner?

How much is it to rent a cherry picker that size for a few days and pay for that low loader to deliver and collect it.
Such a wwhhuge waste of patron money.
So that leaves a cream one for the marquis apartment and the blue one for her flue…

On a serious note. Squirrel is not kind he is manipulative and I would say he is coercing her.
She is utterly clueless and her mothers support is waning . He sees opportunities….
And telling staff what to eat and wear ,where and when.
Deciding on furniture and her father’s painting placement .
He is buying stuff .
He tells her whenever things should go .
He chooses what she wears down to her jewellery. He appears to be kind and considerate but he’s taking charge.
I don’t like him or what he is doing.
I spotted that one of the burners was a "Supra" a french brand.

• Wow

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I think Phillip would benefit from growing a beard he is attractive (and funny) but definitely has a weak chin. I have obviously woken up hyper critical this morning best not start on the Prince of Pubes I will never stop LOL
I’ve note heard that description of a chin for years. But you are right he does.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
my coworker (who sits only meter and half from me) came down yesterday. she's also diabetic. i was negative today and yesterday evening, i'm buying box of tests tomorow. me and another coworker are the only ones out of 5 our office that didn't have a thing yet. my brother and his bunch had it, my parents didn't.
You have to buy your box tests? Here in Canada, they are free. They have them at the Pharmacies, free for everyone.
I hope you do not get it. Make sure you’re taking lots of vitamin D,C and zinc. Pomegranate juice is good to take.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

billybudd

VIP Member
Dick is now like a walking stomach.
If he doesn't do something about his gut, he will be in an early grave.
His sisters and mother, I believe, once came to his shittoo, each one more massive than the next. Angel and they who shall not be mentioned are expanding too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12