The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! I love the Ghan! I did the trip about 15 years ago. It's like the Orient Express (which I've also done) except through the Australian outback. Husband wants to try the Maharaja's Express through India. Luxury and curry - sign me up!
My parents in law travelled across the Nullabor on the Indian Pacific.
Unfortunately, my mother in law who was a very light sleeper, scored a bed right over the wheels.
Poor sleep pretty much soured the experience for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i always thought the fleuries were more clever than what they did last week....flaunting a luxurious lifestyle while grifting money.... :eek: i guess they thought...if Fanny can get away with it...why cant we?? well they got the lid on the nose...i am glad.. ..... stupid people...when you give little people money or power...it goes to their head like strong drink...a quote from cousin Violet...;)

i skipped them a long time ago..and i never watch them again..just like those lalacelles...all cut from the same griftingcloth..yuk..

those fake titles..i bet its a good business....its still scam in my opinion..i would want to see the look on peoples face when they go to the local council with their passport and say...i have a title now...can you change my passport:ROFLMAO:
I think La Jarvis gets away with it by maintaining the farmhouse’s decrepit condition while gaslighting her fans regarding her exhausting work schedule. She’s a master manipulator.

In the UK it is considered lucky to have a chimney sweep turn up to your wedding. I thought this had died out but not according to this
Does it count if they played one on Broadway?!?

Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.
How about…Fanny LaFlash’s Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming duck All?!? Too much?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Amy was in the diplomatic service or an ambassador for something! Not a nurse
Yes she was in diplomatic corps- Persia was one of her stations. She wore a traditional Kurdish dress on one episode. Why someone with her intelligence, common sense, worldly experience could entertain those two tossers is beyond me. Talk about selling your soul for a bit of moulah.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think La Jarvis gets away with it by maintaining the farmhouse’s decrepit condition while gaslighting her fans regarding her exhausting work schedule. She’s a master manipulator.

Does it count if they played one on Broadway?!?

She absolutely is a master manipulator. From now until Christmas, the advent vlogs will be not only an excuse for things not getting done, but at the same time winding her fans up for them. Now, the fans won't be thinking of the vlogs being late, but of the advent vlogs to come. If the chateauverse fails for her, she can get a job as a spin master for some asshole politician.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:
I bet this is an ad/promo for Balsam Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.
Didn’t one of the chateauverse owners do a reciprocal meet and greet with them. My memory of it is that it was Fanny and maybe Philip. Perhaps about the time the first lockdown was lifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My parents in law travelled across the Nullabor on the Indian Pacific.
Unfortunately, my mother in law who was a very light sleeper, scored a bed right over the wheels.
Poor sleep pretty much soured the experience for her.
I did the TransSiberian back when it was more intrepid.
Stopped in Mongolia, stayed with semi-nomadic people in Gers (they poo anywhere outside), played cricket with bits of wood and dried Yak poo and Siberia where we did a homestay and visited the grandparents had a traditional sauna and slapped each other with birch leaves (their huge long drop was er, quite full) :sick::ROFLMAO:
Every time we stopped at a station, we jumped out and bought homemade food from the old people selling at the stations - no idea what we were buying before we opened it; yummy homemade pastries, cheese and yoghurt!

• Heart
  • Wow
There was one of the vlogs, can't remember if it was from Michael or Fanny, where they were wearing vintage classic tweed outfits at Begmania. They both looked great! I'm going to wish upon a star tonight that Phyllis disappears in a poof and Michael gets his tit together so he can help poor little Fanny look her best, just leave out the false eyelashes please.
Phyllis and poof…in the same sentence…bwahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What if...... What if SJ's "summons to Paris" to discuss her Patreon was @Isabelle6541 call to "out" SJ's scheme. Wouldn't it be GLORIOUS if questions were asked, statements SJ made were the perfect admissions of her fraud and this speech was a way to get it on record straight from the horse. Wishful thinking but it would be so poetic!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
I never put mine up until after Dec 1! One month of Christmas decor is enough for me. Many of my neighbours already put up trees and decorations last week- we haven't even had US Thanksgiving yet! SMH- blasphemy, I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Making your own splash back tiles seems to be the new trend with chateau owners.
Stephanie/Steve, Anna and now Amy.

I thought Stephanie's only 'compliment' to Amy about her tiles 'I love how they're so uneven', was bit of a backhander.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What if...... What if SJ's "summons to Paris" to discuss her Patreon was @Isabelle6541 call to "out" SJ's scheme. Wouldn't it be GLORIOUS if questions were asked, statements SJ made were the perfect admissions of her fraud and this speech was a way to get it on record straight from the horse. Wishful thinking but it would be so poetic!!!
Hi @Sunnee! Good to see you- we've missed you!

🧵 Nomination, courtesy of our beloved @MRShavershamsdress: "Fanny LaFlash’s Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming duck All"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:
Perhaps you should check the sugar daddies wanted websites. And yes, they exist. (don’t tell @HalcyonOrganic)

Per Brenda G when asked by Kim Carter what has happened to Fanny’s dress which is being held together by 3 large safety pins (I would say nappy pins but it is highly unlikely there are any of those at the shitto) she has replied to Kim C to say it was part of the design...an aged, well worn garment. The only time I can remember safety pins being part of the design was when Liz Hurley wore that Versace dress to the film premier with Hugh Grant.
That a overstressed failed zipper if I’ve EVER seen one!

BJ - French Farmer's Calendar 2917.

View attachment 1750254

Don't know about anyone else, but I could climb him like a tree.
oh my giddy aunt…🤤🫦👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.