The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many old houses have chimney construction issues where a timber may actually traverse the flue as it ascends through the house. This can be there for donkeys years without any issue but a chimney fire can change that instantly. A stately house called Powerscourt had a chimney fire in 1974, the fire brigade thought it was out but a timber up in the chimney was still smouldering and it took off again in the small hours destroying the house. It was many years later and ownership had changed from Lord Powerscourt's family to Slazenger (sports brand) family before some restoration work was done. Not back to how it was, now shops, cafe and main ballroom is wedding venue. The formal gardens are in top 10 in the world.

As I wrote this I recalled how it looked so similar to state of Dan's chateau, perhaps he has Nike or Adidas sponsoring the works.🤣🤣
I was lucky enough to visit Powerscourt in 2016 and was totally in love with the gardens. Only a few rooms in the house were open so I didn't know about the fire. I took a day tour from Dublin on my own while the rest of my companions visited Trinity College and had a Guiness pub crawl.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi my wraparound-hug-reach-challenged friend! I don't watch the vlogs but like to come back every once in awhile just in case the gig is up! 😉
As you can see, Fanny is still grifting off the gangsta grannies, and living her best life- nothing to make the Shitoo to be structurally sound has happened, but she's still putting expensive lipstick on that pig and going on many lovely holidays! Crikey, her viewers know she is a wreck, but they are certainly a loyal cult! You've not really missed much other than her typical shenanigans! I hope you are well, and many hugs! ❤

Interestingly Gwen gave a snide remake with smile and in parrrfect polietness.

Ryan asked how much they had paid on the convent renovations, she smiled scrached her full head of hair (ot bleached and scraggy)

"Not really but everything utube has made its been spent on the renovations"

Glances over her shoulder I assume to Billy smiles, looks back at camera "it comes in and goes back out"

Take that Stephanie no mean girl in Gwen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.
It is. My chimney sweeper said the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Could someone investigate the fleuries splashback - I think a tilegate may have occurred? The handmade ones swapped for plain ones?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Same here for the reasons you say too Rexy!
Last time I had a tree up was 2019, and only then as the boys were home and one wanted a tree. I said fine it's in that cupboard, and the decorations are in this box, go for it and he did. With not being able to be together because of covid I gave up.

Could someone investigate the fleuries splashback - I think a tilegate may have occurred? The handmade ones swapped for plain ones?
No they are still there.
Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.35.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
And now for real. How long does it take to edit one CU video?
So now it has become common for video posts to be late and to be moved to another day.
Notifications: Sorry, it's late now, because I just finished editing, the video will be tomorrow have become the rule and not the exception. It all looks like total negligence and incompetence, but the fans wouldn't agree with me so easily.
Rest, get some sleep, life is too short, we know you are very busy, thank you for letting us into your world, enjoy......
these are the comments below such posts.
Generally speaking, SJ and PJ promote laziness, irresponsibility and carelessness and they do it well. They don't do anything, but they keep getting approval messages.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Filming the grand salon in real life time.
There could be something in that @luna 20.

SBS, an Australian television broadcasting station, had an experimental documentary which followed the Ghan, 'the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.'

'A three-hour, prime-time broadcast of a train journey has been hailed as Australia’s next Gold Logie winner, but also condemned as worse than “watching paint dry”.
The experimental SBS documentary The Ghan divided opinion on its way to nabbing half a million viewers across the country.
Marketed as Australia’s first foray into the Norwegian genre of slow TV, the program followed the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.
Aired on Sunday night without ad breaks, the documentary showed a driver’s seat view of outback scenery, train tracks and text explaining the local history of each new area – with a focus on Indigenous history and early European, Chinese and Afghan immigrants.'

Somebody at SBS should have contacted Stephanie.
A missed opportunity if ever there was one.

We watched part of it, found it strangely 'hypnotic'.
I watched part of that programme too. It helped me fall asleep in a matter of minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh! I love the Ghan! I did the trip about 15 years ago. It's like the Orient Express (which I've also done) except through the Australian outback. Husband wants to try the Maharaja's Express through India. Luxury and curry - sign me up!
I travelled on the Indian Pacific train from Perth to Sydney, well not all the way. We had driven from Sydney to Melbourne and then on the Empress to Tasmania for our wedding in 1975. Then we drove to Perth for the honeymoon. This was before the road from Ceduna to Perth was sealed all the way. I hated the idea of driving back to Sydney the same way so convinced hubby to drive to Kalgoorlie and put the car on the train and travel the rest of the way to Port Pirie in Sth Australia. It was a magical journey. Waking up in the morning with breakfast in bed and a view of the Nullarbor Plain and huge kangaroos bounding alongside the train. Nullarbor means 'no trees' and that's what it is...flat scrub and the longest straight train track in the world. I have always enjoyed train travel. My greatest wish is to do 'the Gahn' as well as the Orient Express but fear time is running out..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.
‘Tis a well known «trick» in these parts where pretty much every household have at least one woodburner of some sort.

I watched part of that programme too. It helped me fall asleep in a matter of minutes!
I haven't watched that particukar one but have taken a "glimpse" at a couple of the Norwegian "Minute by Minute" programmes - One word - Borefest

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.