The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chateau Unwrapped!1 hour ago
Hello lovely people! As we’re preparing for Advent, we’ve had to film Cadeaux on the day! Philip is starting to edit the video now, so it probably will not be out at the regular 9:15PM (French time). Please make sure you’ve hit the notification bell, so you’ll be notified as soon as tonight’s and future Cadeaux videos premiere! ❤
Show less

! time warp alert! Lies alert!!

Can they do even a ounce of work these lazy people!!
I think they are trying to up the subscription and bell ringing. Probably helps in ratings. I wish I could go to work LATE every day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:

It's not expensive. And he sits on the sofa eating crisps watching tv off his laptop. I saw him through the basement windows on a Wednesday afternoon. Work girl, you werkkkkkkk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think they are trying to up the subscription and bell ringing. Probably helps in ratings. I wish I could go to work LATE every day.
Frankly I can't believe that anyone is still watching that crap, but it's pathetic that they can't get anything out on time when they literally do NOTHING ELSE!!!. All the other Youtubers manage to publish on time AND actually renovate their Chateaus

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Filming the grand salon in real life time.
There could be something in that @luna 20.

SBS, an Australian television broadcasting station, had an experimental documentary which followed the Ghan, 'the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.'

'A three-hour, prime-time broadcast of a train journey has been hailed as Australia’s next Gold Logie winner, but also condemned as worse than “watching paint dry”.
The experimental SBS documentary The Ghan divided opinion on its way to nabbing half a million viewers across the country.
Marketed as Australia’s first foray into the Norwegian genre of slow TV, the program followed the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.
Aired on Sunday night without ad breaks, the documentary showed a driver’s seat view of outback scenery, train tracks and text explaining the local history of each new area – with a focus on Indigenous history and early European, Chinese and Afghan immigrants.'

Somebody at SBS should have contacted Stephanie.
A missed opportunity if ever there was one.

We watched part of it, found it strangely 'hypnotic'.
Oh! I love the Ghan! I did the trip about 15 years ago. It's like the Orient Express (which I've also done) except through the Australian outback. Husband wants to try the Maharaja's Express through India. Luxury and curry - sign me up!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Per Brenda G when asked by Kim Carter what has happened to Fanny’s dress which is being held together by 3 large safety pins (I would say nappy pins but it is highly unlikely there are any of those at the shitto) she has replied to Kim C to say it was part of the design...an aged, well worn garment. The only time I can remember safety pins being part of the design was when Liz Hurley wore that Versace dress to the film premier with Hugh Grant.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe she has arson in mind, she has proof that she installed fire extinguishers and had the chimneys cleaned, what dream come true for dame F4F no more worries about accountants or accountability to patrons. And she would be free to buy a prettier château or a palazzo in Venice
Keep an eye on Daddy’s paintings. If these start disappearing then we know she is storing them somewhere safe out of harms way before the fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
BJ - French Farmer's Calendar 2917.

french-farmers-calendar-2017-fred-goudon-5.jpg

Don't know about anyone else, but I could climb him like a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:
Hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.