The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic was posted on Brenda Bobbins Facebook Chateaux page. I think it was taken by her friends when they visited. I didn't caption as I had no words. I guess the baguettes and potatoes have caught up with menopausal Fanny.
If a friend did take that photo, it's a really unkind thing to do.

But too bad, it gives us a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i always thought the fleuries were more clever than what they did last week....flaunting a luxurious lifestyle while grifting money.... :eek: i guess they thought...if Fanny can get away with it...why cant we?? well they got the lid on the nose...i am glad.. ..... stupid people...when you give little people money or power...it goes to their head like strong drink...a quote from cousin Violet...;)

i skipped them a long time ago..and i never watch them again..just like those lalacelles...all cut from the same griftingcloth..yuk..

those fake titles..i bet its a good business....its still scam in my opinion..i would want to see the look on peoples face when they go to the local council with their passport and say...i have a title now...can you change my passport:ROFLMAO:
They messed up their fridge door. Bad Karma. Will have to look at it multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Madame No BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.

Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau. They are still there, still working very hard and have holiday homes in the grounds. They also cater for weddings etc. Not advertising for them but I do like them as they do not BEG.
Wasn't the husband JB featured in a French farmer's calendar last year or the year before?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He is going to be exhausted…. Filming,,editing…doing his hair and nails.
And what of the olde squirrel shop. I thought this was going online for Christmas!.
Where is Potts who was going to make this an amazing project because he was going to be there A LoT…?
No recipe for disaster on squirrels channel either. Was the dried out turkey not a winner winner chicken dinner?
What does the little twit do all day?
Snorts is busy cleaning his lady desk and bed room in preparation for the arrival of his mother and father for Christmas. If he has a clean room, his parents will gift him with a piece of china from his grandparents, a brooch from his grandmother, and some chocolates. Snorts is so excited that he has forgotten to harass the hedgehog for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is going to be exhausted…. Filming,,editing…doing his hair and nails.
And what of the olde squirrel shop. I thought this was going online for Christmas!.
Where is Potts who was going to make this an amazing project because he was going to be there A LoT…?
No recipe for disaster on squirrels channel either. Was the dried out turkey not a winner winner chicken dinner?
What does the little twit do all day?
Don't forget his online French lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles. 😂😂
Since F4F is a 50 % discount Shittelaine, perhaps she could shave 5% off her Shittelaine empire, and sell .001% Shittelaine of LieLande titles to the masses to raise money to pay someone to haul wood up to her suite this winter. Each .001% Shittelaine would receive a cast off or throw away item from the gift grab if they agree to pay for postage and Nuttys time in mailing the item. Of course, Ñutty would have up to 5 years to respond to any such request and you have to agree to take the risk of being sent spoiled expired food items.

A hedgehog at LieLand would be named in your honor or your name/initials could be written in crayon on one of the wallpapered rooms. For an additional donation, a drawing of a dick in your color choice of crayon could be inserted into the background of the wallpaper, drawn on a wall, on the back of the paneling to be installed in the grande salon, or on F4F’s bed frame.

You may or may not be invited to speak at a cocktail party with the French government officials about your .001% Shittelaine title.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched her tour of the chateau. What I find odd is that she has only decorated rooms for CDIY (entrance hall, marquise sitting room, The downstairs loo's, the entrance hall to the marquise salon, and her mother's appartment. Michael paid for his own renovation project, but even his apartment isn't finished because they still need to fit railings in his mezzanine. (and her mothers)

The grand salon would be filmed in real life and we haven't seen tit for the past 1.5 years. it was an interesting watch.
Filming the grand salon in real life time.
There could be something in that @luna 20.

SBS, an Australian television broadcasting station, had an experimental documentary which followed the Ghan, 'the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.'

'A three-hour, prime-time broadcast of a train journey has been hailed as Australia’s next Gold Logie winner, but also condemned as worse than “watching paint dry”.
The experimental SBS documentary The Ghan divided opinion on its way to nabbing half a million viewers across the country.
Marketed as Australia’s first foray into the Norwegian genre of slow TV, the program followed the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.
Aired on Sunday night without ad breaks, the documentary showed a driver’s seat view of outback scenery, train tracks and text explaining the local history of each new area – with a focus on Indigenous history and early European, Chinese and Afghan immigrants.'

Somebody at SBS should have contacted Stephanie.
A missed opportunity if ever there was one.

We watched part of it, found it strangely 'hypnotic'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's Karma.
I remember Fanny videoing Joise & not telling her she had lippy on her teeth. Good friends/people don't do that.

NEED pictures NOW!
Fanny loves to put people down by videoing them in unflattering or embarrassing situations. Is that why the LieLande crew never tell F4F to button up her blouse or pull down her skirt/ dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Filming the grand salon in real life time.
There could be something in that @luna 20.

SBS, an Australian television broadcasting station, had an experimental documentary which followed the Ghan, 'the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.'

'A three-hour, prime-time broadcast of a train journey has been hailed as Australia’s next Gold Logie winner, but also condemned as worse than “watching paint dry”.
The experimental SBS documentary The Ghan divided opinion on its way to nabbing half a million viewers across the country.
Marketed as Australia’s first foray into the Norwegian genre of slow TV, the program followed the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.
Aired on Sunday night without ad breaks, the documentary showed a driver’s seat view of outback scenery, train tracks and text explaining the local history of each new area – with a focus on Indigenous history and early European, Chinese and Afghan immigrants.'

Somebody at SBS should have contacted Stephanie.
A missed opportunity if ever there was one.

We watched part of it, finding it strangely 'hypnotic'.
We had a similar 'programme' here, was the train from Auckland to I think Invercargill, with a transfer to a ferry between the North and South Islands of NZ. Was played one Xmas day on a small channel. Boring as hell most of the time, as was in real time, with nothing skipped.

Fanny loves to put people down by videoing them in unflattering or embarrassing situations. Is that why the LieLande crew never tell F4F to button up her blouse or pull down her skirt/ dress?
That's because she's a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Madame No BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.

Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau. They are still there, still working very hard and have holiday homes in the grounds. They also cater for weddings etc. Not advertising for them but I do like them as they do not BEG.
Watching Erin watching Fanny, I thought she felt Stephanie was infra dig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
[USER=301044]@graciemckitten
"That must be why F4F made that statement that they get the chimneys swept every year, to cover her ass as to her most likely failure to do so in several years. Fanny lies as easily as she breathes. As a general rule, IMHO, at least 75% of what Fanny says or communicates in any manner ( written or verbal) is fabricated, wrong, deliberately misleading, or a flat out lie. Lying about having chimneys swept regularly, that’s so LieLande!!!!"

Pointing out that the chimneys are cleaned annually reminded me of when she was overstating the installation of fire extinguishers.
Stephanie seems a bit preoccupied with the threat of possible fire of late (and so she should be, me thinks).

I was impressed by Dan's efforts.
I thought he might just slap it together but he was quite gentle and careful with it's restoration.
Maybe she has arson in mind, she has proof that she installed fire extinguishers and had the chimneys cleaned, what dream come true for dame F4F no more worries about accountants or accountability to patrons. And she would be free to buy a prettier château or a palazzo in Venice

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe she has arson in mind, she has proof that she installed fire extinguishers and had the chimneys cleaned, what dream come true for dame F4F no more worries about accountants or accountability to patrons. And she would be free to buy a prettier château or a palazzo in Venice
but the question is if shadoh is insured.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That thought did cross my mind!

• Haha
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s getting tips from Dan’s “chateau”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.