The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit it but phiphi is right about moving the dining room back to it's original place. It always looked cramped & dark. However green is not a great colour for a dining room 🤣
But why didn’t he even ask her about it…… he is making lots of granny vignettes. His horrible coal bucket on the side with his Emmaus lamps. He has NO style

Reactions: 11
Was that Tess's fiance sitting between her and Dana who removed his hand from Tess's leg when they had to sing happy birthday to Dana?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
@Marquis de Potpourri - i have loved your NYC pics over the last couple years. I am a USAer based in EU and my college-age son studies in NYC. Haven't seen him since May, and he bartended a private Thanksgiving dinner on the UWS. Those photos help me connect to him in a strange way. Can't wait till he arrives xmas day! Will be in NYC for graduation in May. Enjoy Thanksgiving weekend !!! Glad the sun was out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anytime I've seen people using a cherry picker they have applied Health and Safety Rules and wear a safety harness that is clipped on.
The Dump crew, as always, were beyond negligent and not following the safety instructions in using the rented cherry picker to do their sightseeing, delivering tissues, climbing in and out of windows, joyriding, etc. F4F even expressed a desire to have Phi Phi deliver a cocktail to her window via the cherry picker. The actions they take, as usual, are in total disregard for safety. F4F, Anne Marie, Dan, and this occasion Phi Phi, routinely use equipment as toys to play with, instead of serious industrial equipment (remember Anne Marie, Dan and Fanny going up in the digger last Christmas in the courtyard to do something with the lighting around the fountain, weren't some of them standing in the digger bucket)?

They were using no fall prevention system, which normally would have a full body harness and a lanyard which would be attached to a suitable point on the cherry picker basket. No one had helmets on. At a couple of points in the video, they had 3 people crowded in the basket, all with no helmets, safety straps, etc. Any person could have fallen over the railings and been seriously injured. They may have exceeded the number of people safely allowed in the basket at one time or weight limit for the cherry picker with 3 people in the basket.

Anne Marie and Maria with no safety harnesses, no helmets, went up to F4F’s window, where she unsafely and without any fall protection climbs out her bedroom window to the cherry picker, now crowded with 3 people without fall protection in the basket. Just her movements in climbing over the railing of the picker basket, with the number of people in it, could have caused the basket to become unstable.

Phi Phi climbed through the window to get into the cherry picker, with no helmet, no safety harness, and was leaning up and over the cherry picker sides to clean the Dump windows. He was at a great fall risk.

Half assed following of safety rules for heavy duty equipment. Avoidable and unreasonable risk of injury, that's so Lie Lande!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tess' presence was never explained, let alone acknowledged (unless I missed something through the much FFing- WHY is she even there?!?), so I guess Tess wanted to make certain to let us know she and "the girls" had arrived. Tess, read the room- putting the "pups" on display isn't going to get you any action- wrong crowd! The only pups anyone is interested in are Pugsley and the soon to be re-united brother, Pompadour! Rest assured, though, Beryl is watching, and will knit you a proper jumper that fits! :ROFLMAO: Happy Thanksgiving, my Tattlers!
Tess is the token American friend & excuse to have the thanksgiving meal 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well yesterday my guilty secret was exposed I made my sister who is visiting watch while drinking wine and getting dinner ready. She said unprompted "why are you watching this fake old hag" "Who is the gay boy with bad hair?" (no guesses to who she meant) I tried to explain why I started watching and showed my sister some early flog snippets and she said "well she is very natural there and not manic" I then did the flog with the tour of the Chateau and she said "Admittedly the woman is more natural then but all the decor is disgusting she has no style-the only reason she kept the old wallpaper is because she couldn't afford to change it and have all her dynasty curtains. It has nothing to do with history." I have to say looking at all the bedrooms they are ghastly I had forgotten her colour choices and my sister couldn't believe how much she is charging for rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let's hope Fanny now gets rid of that garish wallpaper in the room that was a dining room, it is at odds with all the other schemes in the downstairs and I think it is vile. I also hated pube's attempt at a table scape just lots of bloody pumpkins shoved in the middle of the table. Fanny once more has a party where no one wants to come it is tragic really and I thought the food looked hideous as usual.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.