The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chateau Unwrapped!1 hour ago
Hello lovely people! As we’re preparing for Advent, we’ve had to film Cadeaux on the day! Philip is starting to edit the video now, so it probably will not be out at the regular 9:15PM (French time). Please make sure you’ve hit the notification bell, so you’ll be notified as soon as tonight’s and future Cadeaux videos premiere! ❤
Show less

! time warp alert! Lies alert!!

Can they do even a ounce of work these lazy people!!
i dont watch it...so...they are preparing for advent...let me guess...they tasted the wine for the christmasdinner??? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
sure you can....lotts of rooms...and when things really get nasty we can always escape to France.. ;) but dont expect breakfast in bed....:LOL: and you have to work..guests only stay fresh for three days...just like fish....what are your skills??:)

edit....i know i should not have asked this.... :LOL: i bet some naughty remarks are gonna follow...:rolleyes:
I can be un-naughty too. Thanks fo your offer. I can cook, bake (Kuchen und Torten), clean, do the garbage, and be a nice person. I love jazz, chill, like hiking. My language skills are German and British English. I’ll probably start learning the mystical language of the Netherrealms.

You are really a kind and lovely person.

By the way, I made a screenshot of this conversation. Just to make sure in case someone can’t remember, when I stand on your doormat..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hello lovely people! As we’re preparing for Advent, we’ve had to film Cadeaux on the day! Philip is starting to edit the video now, so it probably will not be out at the regular 9:15PM (French time). Please make sure you’ve hit the notification bell, so you’ll be notified as soon as tonight’s and future Cadeaux videos premiere! ❤
Show less

Philip is an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was good to see the Rosies and their messy chateau on SJ's travel vlog. Seriously, how hard is it to tidy up a bit?
I saw them this past summer at the National Gallery in London.
They were approached by a fan, an Asian gentleman, who recognized them and politely asked to take selfies with them!
The couple seemed very down to earth and agreed. After a quick chat with that fan, they hung around, and I found myself in paparazzi mode!

View attachment 1748975

Meanwhile, the Fleuries. Anna and Philip have become grifting monsters---no thanks to SJ!
I hope Lord Philip Fleurie has given up his dream of buying a yacht!
Flaunting a $156,000 Tesla X and wanting a yacht aren't very good optics for someone who begs strangers online to help him renovate his chateau!
If he wants to go on a yacht once in a while, he should just charter! Chartering a yacht is less stressful and a lot less costly than owning one.

View attachment 1749023
Oh no, now you presented them an idea how to get away with their very own yacht. 😔 Renting out. Like B&B on water. YachtBnB. It will support their renovation. But much less work than their château hotel. It's a bargain. They only need an volunteer skipper.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.
Snorts has plenty of potato peelings left over

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.
„Someone in Kentucky did a similar thing, selling land….“
mhmmm interesting. Who could this have been?

Oh, there is more text:“… and after he successfully sold those faux land certifications, he bought a lot of plates, had his wall painted and buys overpriced animal decoration from the UK.“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they have had help but still only have one working bathroom.
maybe they don’t want locals to know their business?
also Amy is not from money and possibly finds it difficult to manage staff.
sh

as for wood burner size.
F4F has once again chosen things by their colour not use. So she has heaters suitable for her playmobile friends
She will have to learn to manage staff quick smart if they intend to follow through with opening their event centre, café etc, listed on their website.

Reactions: 12
The ridiculous outfit Fanny wore when visiting the Turnip Eaters could easily be replaced by shopping at one of my favorite English country outfitters, Cordings. Phyllis could also get himself fitted out as country gentleman or lady, high leather boots and all. I like Amy. She reminds me of a very down to earth and capable woman. I loved seeing her drive around the estate. Isn't she trained as a nurse or something? BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.
I thought Amy was in the diplomatic service or an ambassador for something! Not a nurse

Reactions: 9
Show less

...... a seasonal excuse ....... how original?

• Haha
[USER=301044]@graciemckitten
"That must be why F4F made that statement that they get the chimneys swept every year, to cover her ass as to her most likely failure to do so in several years. Fanny lies as easily as she breathes. As a general rule, IMHO, at least 75% of what Fanny says or communicates in any manner ( written or verbal) is fabricated, wrong, deliberately misleading, or a flat out lie. Lying about having chimneys swept regularly, that’s so LieLande!!!!"

Pointing out that the chimneys are cleaned annually reminded me of when she was overstating the installation of fire extinguishers.
Stephanie seems a bit preoccupied with the threat of possible fire of late (and so she should be, me thinks).

I was impressed by Dan's efforts.
I thought he might just slap it together but he was quite gentle and careful with it's restoration.
Wait till he paints it blue again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Show less

That's exactly what I told my boss today at work: Since I am preparing for Advent please don't expect me to show up before noon. December is my busiest month since cleaning, groceries shopping, wrapping presents, crafting, decorating etc has to be done. In addition to this I need to attend quite a few Xmas parties and Advent celebrations. Please hit the bell and you will be notified when I show up for my regular routine job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In one of our family homes in Ireland the garden help decided to help with the chimney sweep.
He dropped petrol down from the chimney high up in the roof and swiftly let a lit match fall. And BANG PHEW black soot in every room in its path and some paintings on the chimney breasts damaged. Such an Irish way of doing things. ( 1930’s)🫣🤣
That reminds me of the old joke of the Irish man who blew up a bus, he burnt his lips on the exhaust pipe.

• Haha
I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles. 😂😂
As many as have been sold their own individual star in universe 🌟🌌

I follow a fairly diverse bunch of YouTubers and there must be a master sponsorship list because almost all that do them are now flogging Established Titles. I mean, they’ve been around a yonks age, why all of the sudden. Can this please also be blamed on the Downton Abbey phenomenon?!?
No, it's because there is a rumor that Charles might strip some royals from their titles and line of succession to the throne might change.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That's exactly what I told my boss today at work: Since I am preparing for Advent please don't expect me to show up before noon. December is my busiest month since cleaning, groceries shopping, wrapping presents, crafting, decorating etc has to be done. In addition to this I need to attend quite a few Xmas parties and Advent celebrations. Please hit the bell and you will be notified when I show up for my regular routine job.
He is going to be exhausted…. Filming,,editing…doing his hair and nails.
And what of the olde squirrel shop. I thought this was going online for Christmas!.
Where is Potts who was going to make this an amazing project because he was going to be there A LoT…?
No recipe for disaster on squirrels channel either. Was the dried out turkey not a winner winner chicken dinner?
What does the little twit do all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.