The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a fairly diverse bunch of YouTubers and there must be a master sponsorship list because almost all that do them are now flogging Established Titles. I mean, they’ve been around a yonks age, why all of the sudden. Can this please also be blamed on the Downton Abbey phenomenon?!?
I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I follow a fairly diverse bunch of YouTubers and there must be a master sponsorship list because almost all that do them are now flogging Established Titles. I mean, they’ve been around a yonks age, why all of the sudden. Can this please also be blamed on the Downton Abbey phenomenon?!?
Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I grew up with an open fire in the 1920s house living room and nowhere else - the house was uninsulated until my dad put insulation in the roof.
It might be nice to have a log burning fire, but the effort is immense; the wood sourcing and cutting, the hauling around, the lighting of the fire, finding kindling, keeping the fire going, the removal of the ashes..........................then there's the waiting for the room to heat up and not to mention, none of the other rooms with heat. no sirree - gimme heat at the flick of a switch thank you very much.

As to the grifting - hell, I'm not so sure I would be saying 'no' to a major source of income that didn't involve me working my arse off every day and still not being able to afford overseas trips and new cars. It only bothers me if people come from money, have money and are still asking for more or buy a massive run down chateau and expect others to fund it.

• Heart
The ridiculous outfit Fanny wore when visiting the Turnip Eaters could easily be replaced by shopping at one of my favorite English country outfitters, Cordings. Phyllis could also get himself fitted out as country gentleman or lady, high leather boots and all. I like Amy. She reminds me of a very down to earth and capable woman. I loved seeing her drive around the estate. Isn't she trained as a nurse or something? BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The ridiculous outfit Fanny wore when visiting the Turnip Eaters could easily be replaced by shopping at one of my favorite English country outfitters, Cordings. Phyllis could also get himself fitted out as country gentleman or lady, high leather boots and all. I like Amy. She reminds me of a very down to earth and capable woman. I loved seeing her drive around the estate. Isn't she trained as a nurse or something? BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.
Cordings is a brilliant shop my Dad gets a lot pot stuff from there, did you know Eric Clapton owns or used to own it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@Madame No BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.

Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau. They are still there, still working very hard and have holiday homes in the grounds. They also cater for weddings etc. Not advertising for them but I do like them as they do not BEG.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fleuries' views are slipping like their mask of humility and wholesomeness -smug bastards-course they don't need the numbers ha ha ha hah aha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why am I not surprised, you could see they're not big enough. Ours in a 16kw output, plus we've put one of those little fans on top so it circulates the heat a bit better. Actually still haven't lit ours yet but it's currently 8 degrees C here, pissing down and blowing a gale so tonight may be the night. Not bad though as it's usually lit in October.

Oh dear, made me feel better :LOL:
Michael would have never let this happen- from the face to the hair to the dress...just saying Stephanie...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fanny and her woodburners....three woodburners....one in the entrancehall :eek: one in her boudoir and one in the marquisappartment..That appartment is on the other side of the building?? Does she even think she can heat her whole farmhouse with three of those small woodburners..the heap has lotts of singleglass windows...lotts of outsidedoors....:rolleyes: cold corridors...and stairways...the heat is gone in no time...I have the feeling she has only three chimnies that are in working order..i guess the rest isnt even fit for a fireplace...let alone a woodburner...

Offcourse she didnt sweep her flues...not even one time a year....thats not romantic.... Btw i dont think her burner in her boudoir will burn much...all that wood up those stairs...and the ashes back down....the dust...its a huge task...i dont see Fanny or snort doing that a whole winter...Maybe Maria or Pavlina?? how good is life to volunteer at a chateau....

I remember that my father was very happy when in 1970 gas came to the estate...it costed a fortune because they had to dig a few kilometers.....he always hated it when we wanted to light the fireplaces,...or even burn a candle...he was always afraid of fire..the work involved and the dust...,the heatingsystem before ran on oil...and before that it was cole..the oiltanks were constant empty..and the heaters werent also very good in those days...i remember the bedrooms were always cold when i was young..Even in the cottage we stayed in in winter..ice on the windows...We had some very harish winters in the eighties with more than -20C...The water in the toilets was frozen..and the staff had a huge task to keep the pipes from freezing.. i dont want those winters back...

well...when they are so well off...he should hire Amy a housekeeper, one who also can cook...:rolleyes: when you have money your place shouldnt look like that......and you should serve guests a decent meal...
And you shouldn't need Patreon or buy me a coffee either.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cordings is a brilliant shop my Dad gets a lot pot stuff from there, did you know Eric Clapton owns or used to own it.
"Pot stuff" like the kind you smoke? I like the company even more! I didn't know about the Clapton connection.

Reactions: 5
the pethericks for sure cracked on...the biggest crack of alll those asses...useless Ryan made sure he used the words crack on so many times we all know he reads here...well Ryan i hope you crack on..how is your Thai girlfriend doing..whats her name..Downy??

They all like to point out that Sadie and Mo needs motivation...and i guess money :rolleyes: to crack on with their fabulous convent penthouse....i bet those two are not so keen to move in there....looks like Billy wants them out of Begmania... as soon as possible...

Gwen is doing the accounts...who is bringing all that stuff down there to do the accounts....the mind buggles me..i bet she was making a shoppinglist...

Billy looks to be on the minimalistic style...no more antiques?? which he never restores btw...he is more into the internet gadgets now...

Teabeg is sweating like an otter while cutting the wood...too bad for him that wood didnt have a nice rentboy attached...maybe after he sells some prints... he can get out of sight...and live a little..:LOL: poor guy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.
Would turnip peelings work as well? I know a good source.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Chateau Unwrapped!
1 hour ago
Hello lovely people! As we’re preparing for Advent, we’ve had to film Cadeaux on the day! Philip is starting to edit the video now, so it probably will not be out at the regular 9:15PM (French time). Please make sure you’ve hit the notification bell, so you’ll be notified as soon as tonight’s and future Cadeaux videos premiere! ❤
Show less

! time warp alert! Lies alert!!

Can they do even a ounce of work these lazy people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it actually works...and no Fanny...Brussels sprouts wont do the trick...nor old baguettes...or Gag wrappingpaper , cartboard boxes...and cards...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here you go @Madame No
Chateau de Bourneau (@chateaudebourneau) • Instagram-billeder og -videoer
The Intrepid Chatelaine (@theintrepidchatelaine) • Instagram-billeder og -videoer

Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau. They are still there, still working very hard and have holiday homes in the grounds. They also cater for weddings etc. Not advertising for them but I do like them as they do not BEG.
Ah... but that GoFundMe though...
Fundraiser by Erin Choa : Friends of Château de Bourneau: Save our chimneys! (gofundme.com)
Other than that I agree...

• Wow
Michael would have never let this happen- from the face to the hair to the dress...just saying Stephanie...
There was one of the vlogs, can't remember if it was from Michael or Fanny, where they were wearing vintage classic tweed outfits at Begmania. They both looked great! I'm going to wish upon a star tonight that Phyllis disappears in a poof and Michael gets his tit together so he can help poor little Fanny look her best, just leave out the false eyelashes please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.