The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the Fleuries went a little rogue last week. However, they quickly came to their senses when they discovered they were 100,000 views down from the week before.
Philipp with 2 pp's even tried to explain away the sailboat situation. Too late, it was enough for me to cancel my monthly checks.
I have no doubt they have the money for his dream boat, but maybe realize now it's not good business to flash your cash around when other people are paying the bills for renovation.
This week's vlog was enjoyable, but it's going to take a while longer before they are in my good graces again.

Side note: When Lady Steph hawked the stupid "buy some land, become royalty scheme." Why didn't she mention Percey bought one for Isabelle long ago for her birthday?
i always thought the fleuries were more clever than what they did last week....flaunting a luxurious lifestyle while grifting money.... :eek: i guess they thought...if Fanny can get away with it...why cant we?? well they got the lid on the nose...i am glad.. ..... stupid people...when you give little people money or power...it goes to their head like strong drink...a quote from cousin Violet...;)

i skipped them a long time ago..and i never watch them again..just like those lalacelles...all cut from the same griftingcloth..yuk..

those fake titles..i bet its a good business....its still scam in my opinion..i would want to see the look on peoples face when they go to the local council with their passport and say...i have a title now...can you change my passport:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, the Fleuries went a little rogue last week. However, they quickly came to their senses when they discovered they were 100,000 views down from the week before.
Philipp with 2 pp's even tried to explain away the sailboat situation. Too late, it was enough for me to cancel my monthly checks.
I have no doubt they have the money for his dream boat, but maybe realize now it's not good business to flash your cash around when other people are paying the bills for renovation.
This week's vlog was enjoyable, but it's going to take a while longer before they are in my good graces again.

Side note: When Lady Steph hawked the stupid "buy some land, become royalty scheme." Why didn't she mention Percey bought one for Isabelle long ago for her birthday?
I follow a fairly diverse bunch of YouTubers and there must be a master sponsorship list because almost all that do them are now flogging Established Titles. I mean, they’ve been around a yonks age, why all of the sudden. Can this please also be blamed on the Downton Abbey phenomenon?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was good to see the Rosies and their messy chateau on SJ's travel vlog. Seriously, how hard is it to tidy up a bit?
I saw them this past summer at the National Gallery in London.
They were approached by a fan, an Asian gentleman, who recognized them and politely asked to take selfies with them!
The couple seemed very down to earth and agreed. After a quick chat with that fan, they hung around, and I found myself in paparazzi mode!

View attachment 1748975

Meanwhile, the Fleuries. Anna and Philip have become grifting monsters---no thanks to SJ!
I hope Lord Philip Fleurie has given up his dream of buying a yacht!
Flaunting a $156,000 Tesla X and wanting a yacht aren't very good optics for someone who begs strangers online to help him renovate his chateau!
If he wants to go on a yacht once in a while, he should just charter! Chartering a yacht is less stressful and a lot less costly than owning one.

View attachment 1749023
:LOL: are you sure we are not related?? great minds think alike..had not seen your post...before i posted mine..

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that the dress PJ was sewing her into. Is that the best he could do? Did his sewing give way? Could he not have found a suitable match fabric in Narnia to sew into the gap like the curvy brides have in their corset backed dresses.
I should’ve thought LadyDesk would’ve been conversant with tight lacing?!? As much as they play dress up?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he had just used a staple gun, this would not have been an issue...
Oh come on you know he ran out of staples when making that divine twirl stool. At the time only Dame Fanny of the Four Flues and Lord Fondletoys were aware of the grave situation of no more staples at the shittoo and there is no way they would ever get off their arses to order any more they are way too busy doing duck all. So now the shittoo will remain stapleless for all eternity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, I can't believe she missed that opportunity. Every year when we sweep our chimney my husband has me go to the limit where we can see the top of the chimney. There are two, crazy, reasons for this.
The first is to confirm that the brush has reached the top just below the "hat". He then knows that the brush has cleaned the entire flue.
The second reason, and there may be poetic licence to this, is that he informs me it's lucky to see the brush poking atop the chimney. Now it could be that he has watched Mary Poppins, the original, too many times. Or it could be some magic passed down from his Chertsey chimney sweeping ancestors!
Who knows, but reason two is kind of sweet.
I remember as a child rushing outside to see the brush pop out of the chimney when the sweep came round 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She will probably put out a basket attached to a rope just like she did in the early Covid days when she was in quarantine. Instead of chocolate anyone passing will have to put a log into the basket so she can haul them up one at a time.
Who are we kidding? She won’t be there until April. She does not and never will do anything but decorate that dump and fill it with more thrift store crap. She is probably praying for a total burn down at this point. The odd thing is, the other owners also cannot be bothered. Oh well, just set a match to it already!

Reactions: 10
I remember as a child rushing outside to see the brush pop out of the chimney when the sweep came round 😆
i always like it when i come home...and i see in the driveway that smoke is coming out of the chimney....it gives me a warm feeling of the time when i visited my grandparents...from my mothers side...they were absolutely lovely..they never had gas...my grandfather loved wood and coalfires..my grandmother not so very much...it was always so cosy inside with that open fireplace..my grandfather sitting in front of it...smoking a pipe..they also had a big house but not so big as ours..the salon and the kitchen were always warm......the rest of the house was not.. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I should’ve thought LadyDesk would’ve been conversant with tight lacing?!? As much as they play dress up?!?

Oh hell, he could have just made a quick modesty panel out of just about anything! I'll never forget in one of the gift grabs a viewer had sent some silk fabric or scarves with, what else, effing peacocks on it. Fanny turned to Phyllis and said he could make a dress from it, she didn't specify who the dress should be for if you get my drift. Yeah, right! Just because you know how to glue and staple doesn't mean you're a dressmaker. Actually, I would love to see Phyllis try to make a gown for his DIY channel using a glue gun and staples.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are we kidding? She won’t be there until April. She does not and never will do anything but decorate that dump and fill it with more thrift store crap. She is probably praying for a total burn down at this point. The odd thing is, the other owners also cannot be bothered. Oh well, just set a match to it already!
I watched her tour of the chateau. What I find odd is that she has only decorated rooms for CDIY (entrance hall, marquise sitting room, The downstairs loo's, the entrance hall to the marquise salon, and her mother's appartment. Michael paid for his own renovation project, but even his apartment isn't finished because they still need to fit railings in his mezzanine. (and her mothers)

The grand salon would be filmed in real life and we haven't seen tit for the past 1.5 years. it was an interesting watch.

@Beachgirl A few month later when walking my dog it suddenly dawned on my as I came back to the house that we didn’t have a chimney either.

Paarfect. You don’t need to buy your title you can legitimately be known as Dame Nelly No Flues to all and sundry.

• Haha
He Comte, should Putin start to expand, can I move to you?
sure you can....lotts of rooms...and when things really get nasty we can always escape to France.. ;) but dont expect breakfast in bed....:LOL: and you have to work..guests only stay fresh for three days...just like fish....what are your skills??:)

edit....i know i should not have asked this.... :LOL: i bet some naughty remarks are gonna follow...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was good to see the Rosies and their messy chateau on SJ's travel vlog. Seriously, how hard is it to tidy up a bit?
I saw them this past summer at the National Gallery in London.
They were approached by a fan, an Asian gentleman, who recognized them and politely asked to take selfies with them!
The couple seemed very down to earth and agreed. After a quick chat with that fan, they hung around, and I found myself in paparazzi mode!

View attachment 1748975

Meanwhile, the Fleuries. Anna and Philip have become grifting monsters---no thanks to SJ!
I hope Lord Philip Fleurie has given up his dream of buying a yacht!
Flaunting a $156,000 Tesla X and wanting a yacht aren't very good optics for someone who begs strangers online to help him renovate his chateau!
If he wants to go on a yacht once in a while, he should just charter! Chartering a yacht is less stressful and a lot less costly than owning one.

View attachment 1749023
Not that I care either way, but is it possible they rented the Tesla because it was cheaper than driving their own car? Gas prices are really nuts. Anyhow, they actually WORK and COMPLETE projects, sooo........

Reactions: 10
Oh dear, just turnips! :LOL:But I think Amy says there is more than turnips to eat, watch her here right at the end of the flog...
ca. 26:50 onwards

so we needn't worry unduly about the guests' dinner!:LOL:🥰,
Oh my this Chateau of Amy and Mr Bean is a tip. Curtains hanging down, hideous disparate ugly items all in one room-umm design flair is not the forte. I know they have kids but seriously you have guests clear your tit up.

On another note of course Fanny hasn't swept the chimneys every two years if it had been done she would have flogged it.

Not that I care either way, but is it possible they rented the Tesla because it was cheaper than driving their own car? Gas prices are really nuts. Anyhow, they actually WORK and COMPLETE projects, sooo........
No he mentioned he bought it a while back-Philip and Anna like everything to be the best

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.