The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t believe that not one of the family will stand up to F4F’s and say no we are not spending Christmas at that dump. No central heating and cold roast turkey served so late it’s Boxing Day before the meal is finished. Will the turkey need to be smuggled into France by Auntie and Uncle. What do the French usually eat on Christmas Day. Surely it has to be better than Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That moment when Stephanie is caught lying by messing up her own timeline within the first 30 seconds of her vlog!

Sunrise at Lalande.... "an idyllic start of the day..."
View attachment 1729253

"...It is worth getting up early..." bullcrap
View attachment 1729254

"...a cup of tea is just what I need to ease into the day..."
View attachment 1729255

"...This morning....Nick, Marie and Antoine are leaving..."
View attachment 1729268

NICK, MARIE, AND ANTOINE LEAVE AT SUNSET!
(the sun looks too far out in the west already)
View attachment 1729257

Now it's time for "....breakfast of sorrow!"
View attachment 1729258

And just like that...it's sunset, again, but who cares about that when it's Greek night?
View attachment 1729272
Great catch!!! The Shittelaine lies as easily as she breathes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet that when Fanny and Queen Phillipa read what's written about them on here they console each other by saying that we are a) jealous of the château, b) jealous of the travel c) envious of their château lifestyle d) jealous of their winter/spring relationship. Especially the vile women who write such nasty stuff.

I love a vlog of Fanny's where Phillipa does not make an appearance 😁 it brightens my day.
One day Phillipa will wake up and when it get's out of bed it's over-processed hair will remain on the pillow and it'll be as bald as a billiard ball. Fanny will video it and put it into the next vlog.

• Haha
I bet that when Fanny and Queen Phillipa read what's written about them on here they console each other by saying that we are a) jealous of the château, b) jealous of the travel c) envious of their château lifestyle d) jealous of their winter/spring relationship. Especially the vile women who write such nasty stuff.
I also wonder if Fanny and Phi Phi laugh when they read here? Not at themselves (of course) because they’re the victims….but laugh about Teabag, Dan, Selmar, Floral Road Kill, and all the other characters? Maybe they skip over the parts about them and have a great laugh about everyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan the unhandy man can't produce another vlog about his ruin because there's not enough grass needing a trimming. It waw a short project all right 🙄😁

It's dawn and it's just dawned on me (couldn't resist, sorry) that Dan's ruin was never meant to be restored. He's just maintaining the land, might stabalise the ruin. However, for doing that he can install himself in a mobile home in the grounds!!!!
Hence no revealing of the plans for the ruin etc and Dan get's a new home. BTW, some of those mobile homes can be very comfortable 😀😄😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Clara Burnett, can you tell us, what is the real reason for no progress in the grande salon? Money, the ceiling needing more support or replaced, heating, Amaury just can’t handle it, Stephanie just wants it to go as slowly as possible…?
As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It's called giros.
In Greek restaurants it's cooked on a vertical rotisserie.

You and me both.
Eventhough Greeks & Turks both are argueing wether Gyros/döner is Greek or Turkish. They have just fallen into each others arms, crying loudly in agreement this monstosity is not an Gyros/doner.

In NL döner durum or the dutchinized 'Kapsalon*' is the go to after party food. The fatty meal helps with the hang overs. Good old times 😀

*story is a Dutch hairdresser ordered a doner often from the neighbour doner man. The hairdresser asked to put everything on 1 plate the fries, salad doner meat topped with cheese. And a new dish was born the hairdresser or de kapsalon 😀

As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.
You might be right, because Annmarie has claimed that it would take him just 2 weeks to ram the panels into place after the frame work was up.

The sagging ceiling joints need a replacement, she can't claim that she has to wait for it for ages since Teabag got his oak joints within 30 days.

I believe the longer the lake is dry, the more structural damage will appear to the royal dump. It's sad that a incapable woman is receiving so much donations and does nothing to save the place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not too worried about blowing my cover, but the aftermath when that happens could turn ugly. Miss Jarvis comes from a rather vindictive family, you know.
That sounds like worried to me - worried about what a vindictive family could do to you.

I thought FRK was heading towards the shiteau?
And there is no way Dan fixed the gates - he is NOT the handyman

Reactions: 11
I lost my son to suicide two years ago, he had made several attempts and we were in the dark about his mental condition as he put on a brave front hiding his torment from us. I’m happy for you and your son, I hope that he is open and let’s you know if things are getting too much for him. Now that I belong to the club no one wants to join, I try to distract myself and stay busy, and the famous 15 make me laugh they’re really not such terrible bunch ❤
Please accept my deep condolences and a virtual hug ♥

• Heart
F4F is conning everyone. It would take millions of dollars to restore the Dump. Restore the pond (5 to 6 surveys +), back steps falling down and bulging walls in the back, no heating system, subpar electrical system, holes in the roof, bats in the cellars, fireplaces unsafe and non functional, serious structural issues grand salon, serious structural issues with the chapel, serious cracks in the walls of the dump, was the flooring ever finished in Narnia?

If the true condition of the Dump was revealed and the actual amount it would take to restore it was revealed, I think people would realize how futile it would be to continue to give funding to the Shittelaine. Again, at this point Patrons have donated more money towards restoring the Dump, than The Jarvis family and F4F spent purchasing 50% of the farmhouse and renovations up to the day CD started.

Śhe will never spend the tax free funding on the Dump.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
F4F is conning everyone. It would take millions of dollars to restore the Dump. Restore the pond (5 to 6 surveys +), back steps falling down and bulging walls in the back, no heating system, subpar electrical system, holes in the roof, bats in the cellars, fireplaces unsafe and non functional, serious structural issues grand salon, serious structural issues with the chapel, serious cracks in the walls of the dump, was the flooring ever finished in Narnia?

If the true condition of the Dump was revealed and the actual amount it would take to restore it was revealed, I think people would realize how futile it would be to continue to give funding to the Shittelaine. Again, at this point Patrons have donated more money towards restoring the Dump, than The Jarvis family and F4F spent purchasing 50% of the farmhouse and renovations up to the day CD started.

Śhe will never spend the tax free funding on the Dump.
I wonder what happens to any funds held by the association if/when she decides to dissolve it? That might be the plan hence no spending.

Reactions: 20
LOL. I find the whole aspect of "they're incredible geniuses but suffering from mental health issues, yet not seeking treatment, because everybody goes through it and it makes us quirky" very eye-rolling. My good Judy and I really hope she stops writing, so that we will not have to suffer through another one of her books...

Hopefully you don't paint them like Angelina from Château Life. My goodness was that insufferable!
Just imagine sitting on Angie’s painted settee! That pair do everything on the cheap. Can’t even afford to buy the chateau. They rent it and nothing ever gets done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eventhough Greeks & Turks both are argueing wether Gyros/döner is Greek or Turkish. They have just fallen into each others arms, crying loudly in agreement this monstosity is not an Gyros/doner.

In NL döner durum or the dutchinized 'Kapsalon*' is the go to after party food. The fatty meal helps with the hang overs. Good old times 😀

*story is a Dutch hairdresser ordered a doner often from the neighbour doner man. The hairdresser asked to put everything on 1 plate the fries, salad doner meat topped with cheese. And a new dish was born the hairdresser or de kapsalon 😀

You might be right, because Annmarie has claimed that it would take him just 2 weeks to ram the panels into place after the frame work was up.

The sagging ceiling joints need a replacement, she can't claim that she has to wait for it for ages since Teabag got his oak joints within 30 days.

I believe the longer the lake is dry, the more structural damage will appear to the royal dump. It's sad that a incapable woman is receiving so much donations and does nothing to save the place.
Living in Turkey I am sure you are right.

My giros experience is based solely on dining out at Greek restaurants in Melbourne.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.