The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flipity floppity…
At this time of year, socks- merino. They go on straight away. We don’t wear slippers in our household, but our baby boomer parents consider them as important as reading the newspapers! We live in a climate that gets proper cold in the winter. It’s a balmy -10 c now; this is warm! Most folk have central heating here, so our homes are usually warm as to our control/budget.
After a day of work/school, the socks usually get pulled off. I have Birkenstocks. I LOVE THEM. Birks for summer indoors, outdoors… just acquired wool lined bougie Birks- no toe peg. They’re a bit desperate housewife, so have become my house shoes- ain’t no no housewife here!!
Start warm, stay warm here… this often means becoming flushed with heat when entering a warm and cozy home after a -30 C affair.

Oops❤
I’m intrigued having no experience of such cold temperatures so please NOT precisely but a general indication of where you live would be appreciated. Thanking you.

On her way to shittooville. Behind the scenes pictures of Brenda G loading her car and getting the ferry to take her presents to Fanny La Flash.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yes, I’m sure she is! But no need for disguise or anonymity…just come out of the closet, SJ! Announce yourself! There’s nothing she could say that would cause her craziest fans to ditch her….just a few sniffs of their perfumed Patreon cards and they’re right as rain 😆
Oh, but that would disrupt the narrative of her being the perpetual victim... All those evil reaction channel, till one of them suddenly proved, that she reads here. That copyright claim couldn't come quick enough...

So, my partner buys clothes for me. I just wear whatever he brings home…and I love it! ❤
Does he dress you up as Brand from The Goonies or as Carl from Up?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good thing you included a picture.
Us frenchified yanks know commode can refer to a small chest-like piece of furniture...
But it can also be a toilet on wheels... At on this side of the pond...

What are you referring to, please. I have given up on watching the videos...
Sorry
If I watch a flog, I am running the cursor along the line thing that pops up showing the time stamps. I stop when a thumbnail looks interesting... Or else I am clicking on the arrow so it jumps every 5 seconds...
I gave up on speed two because if a screech laugh erupts it scares the bejesus outta me...
I can't remember the last flog I properly watched...
I actually don't even know if snorts still snorts...

Just watch it on mute! If I ever choose to watch any, it's what I have to do 🙂👍
Otherwise her screeching is unbearable
We’ve never seen Philip’s closet. I know there’s not enough room in Stephanie’s closet or bedroom for Philip’s things even though they do share some items. I think he really lives in that other nearby room, where his lady desk is kept.
There's nothing in it but him....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went on the obituaries this week, I'd been told an old acquaintance had passed... and TWO younger men cropped up, both within a month of each other, both obits written in a way that says suicide... men in their late 30s with young children... it's shocking how it's really not talked about. Heartbreaking.
It is sad. Very sad.
In our town they have put higher fences up by the railway line and the local council are funding Suited look outs on the bridges,not the health service. The mental health response is if they are going to do it they will find a way. Absolutely dreadful as this galvanises not deters the thoughts.
The emergency number for emergencies…. Is an answer machine.
So few places in the uk to get the help needed and to stay well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Clothes shopping is awful! When I was teaching, I made sure that everyday I had a pressed, starched shirt, tie and dress pants. (and yes, the belt matched the shoes!) Every day. Which was SO MUCH WORK! Now that I'm retired and moved to the west coast of the USA, I live in Carhartt shirts (long sleeve in winter, short sleeve in summer) and jeans. It's my uniform. And these shirts last for years, so I don't need to shop very often, but when I do, I stock up and life is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
By the way, didn’t Fanny purchase a brand new pc or a laptop to do the accounting? And wasn’t that about a year ago? (you’d think she would have done that sooner…but it’s so La Lande!) Where’s the books, SJ? What’s your excuse?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I get the impression Maria doesn't care to partake in this kind of tomfoolery. Not sure what her deal is. Maybe it's a safe place and situation for her alleged relationship with Pavlova. Not all families and countries are accepting of same sex couples. The Russian state in particular is brutal so maybe her family is too. Just speculation, no proof.
Isn’t she Cypriot Russian?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It sickens me to see the way Fanny pounced on those dresses given her extensive wardrobe of expensive dresses and the misappropriated funds she has stashed away. It shows the depths to which she and the rest and them have sunk that it didn't occur to either her or the idiotic woman who donated them, that there were far more deserving recipients for this dresses.
Agree with you, she has so much dresses and no opportunity to wear them, except

attempting constructions projects in eveningwear or low cut dresses
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello!

I'm not completely new to the forum as I've been reading along for about the past year and a half (somewhere around there). I first came across Chateau Diaries in the pandemic after being furloughed (yay to working in the performing arts
). I thought it was incredible that these people lived in such a large space together, partying, and with so many things they could do. Granted, I always thought their tastes were awful but I can't remember when exactly I turned against the channel. I think for me it was their personalities and then eventually the lack of follow through on their plans.
Well hello @barber st and welcome. Looking forward to hearing your take on the shitshow diaries and the whole chateauverse.

I hope that your work has now picked up or did you retrain?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
By the way, didn’t Fanny purchase a brand new pc or a laptop to do the accounting? And wasn’t that about a year ago? (you’d think she would have done that sooner…but it’s so La Lande!) Where’s the books, SJ? What’s your excuse?
And she purchased an accounting program with her expensive new Apple laptop.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Clothes shopping is awful! When I was teaching, I made sure that everyday I had a pressed, starched shirt, tie and dress pants. (and yes, the belt matched the shoes!) Every day. Which was SO MUCH WORK! Now that I'm retired and moved to the west coast of the USA, I live in Carhartt shirts (long sleeve in winter, short sleeve in summer) and jeans. It's my uniform. And these shirts last for years, so I don't need to shop very often, but when I do, I stock up and life is good.
Having a uniform, whether business or casual, is a great idea. Everything goes with everything.

Isn’t she Cypriot Russian?
Don't know.

Reactions: 13
I’m intrigued having no experience of such cold temperatures so please NOT precisely but a general indication of where you live would be appreciated. Thanking you.

On her way to shittooville. Behind the scenes pictures of Brenda G loading her car and getting the ferry to take her presents to Fanny La Flash.
I live in the province of Alberta❤☃❄.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree with you, she has so much dresses and no opportunity to wear them, except

🤪
The whole thing is ridiculous. Middle age woman playing dress up in the middle of nowhere. This shows just how boring and shallow life has become at the shitshow. If you are going to live in a rural area on a large parcel, then you should farm or ranch. That land is being wasted. Imagine what could be done. Perhaps a not for profit agricultural or horticultural program for budding farmers or botanists. She is so selfish and immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the reason I try to learn Turkish 🤣 once mastered I'll cook for 40 days.

I didn't know of mihalic cheese, I noted it down so I can search for it in the supermarket.
Keep us posted, I imagine the markets are heaven on earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you want some gaslighting along with your (high) tea? Or perhaps a (mind) game of croquet?
View attachment 1724955
What makes you think she isn't already here...?
She, f4f's, is always here. She takes her direction from the famous "15". She cannot live without us. Seriously, we should be charging her fees because, without us, she would be running around like a headless chicken not knowing what to flog.

Stephanie, you old fraud, where are the bloody accounts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The 9,000 unanswered emails were holding her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.