The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Maybe he’s reflected and has different thoughts now. I do know from a couple of people that he has 3 kids (the oldest just got married) and he lives 2 hours away from me. Appears he’s been successful in business. Hopefully he’s had a nice life.

No, that picture wasn’t my tablescape…it was a picture pulled from the Mrs. Alice site.

Here’s a picture of it on my table for a lunch I hosted last spring. The table wasn’t completely finished yet, and the candy was for my nieces!

View attachment 1741027
gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And please someone post the sideways photo of his hairy mouth- that photo always gets me. It is a picture that will never be forgotten.
I’ve got two that I saved!

Fanny and PhiPhi’s first meeting!

1420164C-A30C-4B6D-B6C9-6969BDAEE0B0.jpeg

And a close-up of PhiPhi’s mouth…😆

305AA0BA-7B04-4D3B-B22D-D61CA8095F7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thank goodness she never made it to Australia.
Hopefully her Mother can have a good talk to her? Someone needs to.
something happened to her for sure. i hope she saw the light i. e. how unhealthy her relationship with lalande bunch was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Years ago I sold candles in a shop I worked in. A natural skincare and home accessories place. And the hand strung beeswax candles were much more expensive than the dripping ones…. We were selling a lot of vegan products too and I took great pleasure in telling people when they decided to buy the cheap candles when the customer was saying there is no difference so I buy the cheap ones.. ( the cheap ones burn much more quickly) that the pig fat in them does spit😂
I keep my candles in the freezer. You get a much slower burn if the wax is frozen. Only don't tell Snorts this trick. One day Fanny will go hunting for crumpets and find he's emptied the freezer, filled it with candles and her precious crumpets are moldy and stale.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
caroline gooder
2 hours ago
No. He doesn't live with his ex-partner Annalise anymore. She and their two sons live in the homestead they built. He maybe dating someone now.
I guess Nati is still on Gooder Comment Duty. Perhaps she should also take up the language program Phyllis is so passionate about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big love to all.
I've never forgotten this classic 1991 story about the Harvey Milk school in NYC, for high school kids so gay their families threw them out.
Still happening everywhere. Homeless gay teenagers. Bless.
Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 4.23.36 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For all of you talented tablescapers out there, I need help. I’ve never hosted a large thanksgiving dinner. Usually it’s just our family of five, plus an occasional friend. Bigger get togethers are usually hosted at someone else’s house. My oldest son, recently got engaged and I thought it would be nice to have her family over for thanksgiving. I’m kind of freaking out because my house is still under serious renovation & it’s creeping inside. Anyway, it will only be 8 of us this year, but it’s still a lot for me. My table only sits 6. I’m probably going to bring in a folding table the same size. It would make a square shaped table that will comfortably seat 8, 2 on each side.
View attachment 1741859

I like to use my husband’s grandmother’s china. I even have some of her old timey etched champagne coupes.
View attachment 1741863Reality has hit me in the face today & I need to figure out my table. I don’t want to be a failure like Philip. I don’t have a lot of time left, but I have enough if I get to it. Any suggestions? I want it to be a lovely occasion and of course not get judged by my soon to be new family.❤
For a minute I thought those red chairs were made of pipe cleaners!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Billster and Gwen got so hacked off with Sadie and Slow Mo that he bought more flooring and got Sean to fit it in their Convent apartment. He was highly critical of the messy workspace and the laminate not fitted correctly ! Lack of funds slowed / stopped their progress, no excuse for not clearing / cleaning as you go, they are pathetic, and need to take a leaf out of Billy, Sean, Rick's, Micks work ethic book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
For all of you talented tablescapers out there, I need help. I’ve never hosted a large thanksgiving dinner. Usually it’s just our family of five, plus an occasional friend. Bigger get togethers are usually hosted at someone else’s house. My oldest son, recently got engaged and I thought it would be nice to have her family over for thanksgiving. I’m kind of freaking out because my house is still under serious renovation & it’s creeping inside. Anyway, it will only be 8 of us this year, but it’s still a lot for me. My table only sits 6. I’m probably going to bring in a folding table the same size. It would make a square shaped table that will comfortably seat 8, 2 on each side.
View attachment 1741859

I like to use my husband’s grandmother’s china. I even have some of her old timey etched champagne coupes.
View attachment 1741863Reality has hit me in the face today & I need to figure out my table. I don’t want to be a failure like Philip. I don’t have a lot of time left, but I have enough if I get to it. Any suggestions? I want it to be a lovely occasion and of course not get judged by my soon to be new family.❤
I love your china and Champagne coupes. I am useless at tablescaping so would go for simple but I am sure someone will be along soon with some wonderful ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone for all the comments today. I have cried, but mostly laughed at all the wit and humor. My husband, who is suffering from mental issues, is having a bad day, thus I am too. Being on this site is really helping me through it. Love to all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think Dan’s cute and sexy - she does too. Always has. Banging for sure. So weird she perpetuates this false narrative of being with Gay Philip. In her mind, it must be better to endure that ridicule than to admit to relations with a ‘married man’. Snorts is oblivious. He is in a deep, double closet that only Steph has the keys for.
I would love Clara to tell us if the residents of the chateau openly discuss and debate Fill-Up’s sexuality. Is he overly friendly with the plentiful gay visitors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.