The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Billster and Gwen got so hacked off with Sadie and Slow Mo that he bought more flooring and got Sean to fit it in their Convent apartment. He was highly critical of the messy workspace and the laminate not fitted correctly ! Lack of funds slowed / stopped their progress, no excuse for not clearing / cleaning as you go, they are pathetic, and need to take a leaf out of Billy, Sean, Rick's, Micks work ethic book.
He finally started on the ground floor apartment. He wanted Micheal in cottage by summer never happened, Mick and Sheree now in other stables apartment, moved from Groundsman/gatekeeper/kennel person place (said it needed al lot of work to fix up). I think he wants the stables for something, aparently they had a tenent in the large one until they moved out recently. Must be looking to tenent both out as modernised.

Mo just does what Sadie wants, she much like Micheal never completed a vlog series when she states she will. Also want champange kitchen on no budget. She is driving the progress on the apartment. Billy signally to Ryan time to move out of guesthouse and hintin he sets up in the office area/sleep place as emi security. He does f all else. watcha doing Sean, hows it going Rick I am here for moral support while moi a nearly 30 year man watches a 51 year old do all the work. He is as useful as Philip Jansen.

This has definitely been my belief every time you see the look in Dan's eyes when he's talking to her. Dan is the paramour....
In the lalande vlog with Dan preparing the extension the look in his eyes to me looked stoned no one of love or lust.
Quite often I have felt he and Amoury have THAT LOOK!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Jules100 For all of you talented tablescapers out there, I need help. I’ve never hosted a large thanksgiving dinner. Usually it’s just our family of five, plus an occasional friend. Bigger get togethers are usually hosted at someone else’s house. My oldest son, recently got engaged and I thought it would be nice to have her family over for thanksgiving. I’m kind of freaking out because my house is still under serious renovation & it’s creeping inside. Anyway, it will only be 8 of us this year, but it’s still a lot for me. My table only sits 6. I’m probably going to bring in a folding table the same size. It would make a square shaped table that will comfortably seat 8, 2 on each side.

@Jules100 Since your dining room table and furniture are contemporary, I think it’s great to mix it up with the traditional china setting and etched crystal! If you weren’t adding the folding tables, I would recommend placemats. But, in order to “hide” the folding tables, I would suggest a tablecloth. I’m not sure you can find one large enough…if not, I suggest getting two tablecloths that overlap, or split, down the center. You can hide the “seam” using a table runner. I really like a plain white tablecloth because it’s so versatile and goes with any occasion. If you don’t have a cloth, order one (or two) right away so you have them in time! Then, you can decorate the table using traditional fall colors, and your napkins can be a burnt orange (which I think would go nicely with the red chairs). I don’t use napkin rings. I either fold the napkins, or I tie them with coordinating ribbon. For Thanksgiving, or fall, you could roll your napkins and tie them with burlap ribbon or twine. Your table runner could also be burlap or a neutral beige color so it doesn’t take away from the colors of the centerpiece. You could order a beautiful fall flower arrangement for the centerpiece, or use fresh vegetables (pumpkins, gourds, etc.)…or both. If you do flowers, make sure the arrangement is low so guests can see each other, and the length is long to emphasize the shape of the table. Also, instead of candlesticks, you could use votives in glass candleholders scattered informally around the table. That would help combine the contemporary with the traditional. I’m sure whatever you do will be beautiful! ❤
i would like to add, by ordering flowers for the centerpiece it will take a lot of worry out. However, you may want to tell the florist no scent flowers so it is the smell of the food that is the star plus if her parents have any allergies, the flowers won’t tickle their noses.

you will do great. Have fun using items unique to Florida to make your table special.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t this chateau Rosieres? Marc and Amy? I thought they had a falling out.
surprised to see them there as well. And they never met at their chateau but his sister’s (or family). So they were traveling somewhere.
Also, stating they have been helpful behind the scenes? How? Marc’s family have been long time chateau owner so he gets it.
and the Rosieres, like almost all other owners, have done more work than F4F.
Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey All! Thank you all for your contributions on this site!! Back when Michael had his meltdown about “that site”, is when I discovered Tattle! Back when Michael P and Stephony could do no wrong! I was shocked and appalled… Until I started Realizing it was all smoke and mirrors. How embarrassing after 10 months of falling for her bullshit…patron no more! Grateful for everyone’s contributions to this site!! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for sharing that. It’s never easy. Many of us of a certain age have horror stories of homophobia. I was accidentally outed in high school by my own actions. My father gave me the choice of conversion therapy with a Christian therapist or homelessness. I was self aware enough at the time so I decided to play his game to finish my senior year. I left for university and never looked back. Mom kicked his ass to the curb my freshman year. I didn’t see him again until eleven years later when I identified his body after he drank himself to death. I loved my dad very much. After their divorce was granted I told him he’d made his choices and lost his oldest son as a result. We had a lot in common but he chose to succumb to his demons. In many ways it was my most hurtful experience with homophobia. My mom, brother and the grandparents were totally different. Their attitude was you’re family and we love you. So much so that my mom did have a history of calling before a big event to see if I was available for hair and make up, and maybe something sparkly from the drag bag. But the most horrifying experience with homophobia was the suicide of my boyfriend at university. We’d been together for two years. I moved off campus so we could quietly live together even though he still had a private dorm room. He was outed when his fraternity brother saw him leave our apartment to go back to campus. It was a small southern school and I was out. The news was all over campus by the end of the day. To compound matters he was African American, literally. One parent from the DRC and the from the American southern Atlantic coast. I am white. So there was a heaping helping of hate for both our orientation and races. Someone called his parents and they made him come home. On Monday I went into my newspaper job and found a note in my box to call his fraternity’s faculty advisor as he’d killed himself over the weekend. I was told I was unwelcome at the funeral and that his death was my fault. Obviously that was not true, but my mental state fractured and I shut down. My best friend moved in and protected me. She got me through finals, made sure I ate and bathed and refused to leave my side until the next term started. I didn’t date again for years, and I refused to ever let anyone force me back into the closet. To this day I think of what a fine and wonderful young man he was. I miss him still almost 40 years later. I do not wonder “what if” because that is fruitless. It’s one of the reasons I’m still active in my community, attend pride and refuse to dim my light for anyone or any reason. @KyBourbon I sympathize with your experience and send you a virtual hug🤗. Life hurts us sometimes, but we can become better people for it.
Gosh that’s so heartbreaking to hear. 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish you all the best! Surrounding you all in white light… My heart goes out to each and every one of my brothers and sisters who have gone through some sort of struggle to be the MEN and WOMEN you are today!! It’s a journey you didn’t complete in your past, and you’re being presented with it in this lifetime. I send you positive energy to get through this lifetime, and at this point in life, i’ll send you the power to cut a witch if they disagree! 😍🥰😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish you all the best! Surrounding you all in white light… My heart goes out to each and every one of my brothers and sisters who have gone through some sort of struggle to be the MEN and WOMEN you are today!! It’s a journey you didn’t complete in your past, and you’re being presented with it in this lifetime. I send you positive energy to get through this lifetime, and at this point in life, i’ll send you the power to cut a witch if they disagree! 😍🥰😍🥰
Like Bon Qui Qui! Rude!!!
“I will cut you- oh yes I will!” 😆😆😆

Hey All! Thank you all for your contributions on this site!! Back when Michael had his meltdown about “that site”, is when I discovered Tattle! Back when Michael P and Stephony could do no wrong! I was shocked and appalled… Until I started Realizing it was all smoke and mirrors. How embarrassing after 10 months of falling for her bullshit…patron no more! Grateful for everyone’s contributions to this site!! 😁
I guess when I started watching their charade was already over- I remember way back- when she appeared in one of his videos when he said he was calling his friend that also owns a chateau- and she was all in her nightie answering the phone from her bed. 🙄 That seems to be a reoccurring thing after all this time!!! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe our assumptions/deductions are coming to frutrition. Philip has be scorned by Isobel, publiclytelling everyone he needs to have control over his tat buying. Next exposed for next lot of tat buying all the lights etc and trying to wriggle in Isobels good books with the dress,BUT shown how sneaky he is because after she goes starts to show more bought items. This also showed what bad taste he has and greedy buying all the lights.

Next his cooking inabilities, and on his second attempt ridiculed by Andrew (who has been staying with Steven and Chantelle) about how long it took. His editing issues and how Stephaine now saying how she is editing, How many times has Philip been late delivering his vlog.

Learning French what a joke, he has been in France for over a year, he just wants to know what Yorick is talking to Stephanine about and assist with the sponsership. He has had ample time.

The family christmas what will it bring, seems grandma and grandpa not coming. Looking at teh futture what do I see.

A confusing situation appears to be delveloping, either Philip will return home with mother and father as his gap year is over and he realises he needs to pave a way forward for himself to become the man he know he is. They will continue their relation long distance (yeah right). This is why Stephaine wants the van able to cart stuff which will be part of the buy out OR
He is continued to be ridiculed by the 'group' publically and Isobel and her sister ratch it up a knotch, by asking what he has earnt in your little shop (again exposed incapable, as someone else set it up for him) failing to nuture Stephanie by supplying firewood for the fire, the salon turn to sh*te his plans shown as impossible and inpractciable. The bullying will not be by one person OR
Christmas time with the family they declare their love eternally to each other and make plans for wedding or at least an egagement party while all are there.

Why not leave a comment on what you think might occur, your comments are important to me and I do read them. Dont forget to like, subscribe and press that little bell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe our assumptions/deductions are coming to frutrition. Philip has be scorned by Isobel, publiclytelling everyone he needs to have control over his tat buying. Next exposed for next lot of tat buying all the lights etc and trying to wriggle in Isobels good books with the dress,BUT shown how sneaky he is because after she goes starts to show more bought items. This also showed what bad taste he has and greedy buying all the lights.

Next his cooking inabilities, and on his second attempt ridiculed by Andrew (who has been staying with Steven and Chantelle) about how long it took. His editing issues and how Stephaine now saying how she is editing, How many times has Philip been late delivering his vlog.

Learning French what a joke, he has been in France for over a year, he just wants to know what Yorick is talking to Stephanine about and assist with the sponsership. He has had ample time.

The family christmas what will it bring, seems grandma and grandpa not coming. Looking at teh futture what do I see.

A confusing situation appears to be delveloping, either Philip will return home with mother and father as his gap year is over and he realises he needs to pave a way forward for himself to become the man he know he is. They will continue their relation long distance (yeah right). This is why Stephaine wants the van able to cart stuff which will be part of the buy out OR
He is continued to be ridiculed by the 'group' publically and Isobel and her sister ratch it up a knotch, by asking what he has earnt in your little shop (again exposed incapable, as someone else set it up for him) failing to nuture Stephanie by supplying firewood for the fire, the salon turn to sh*te his plans shown as impossible and inpractciable. The bullying will not be by one person OR
Christmas time with the family they declare their love eternally to each other and make plans for wedding or at least an egagement party while all are there.

Why not leave a comment on what you think might occur, your comments are important to me and I do read them. Dont forget to like, subscribe and press that little bell.

Christmas can sometimes be a time for family argy bargy and I'm hoping for a bit of La Lande fireworks! 🧨
If anything happens I doubt we will get to see it but with a large group there is bound to be some 'tension'.

(and I liked, subscribed and pressed the little bell)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
boring early Saturday evening and trolling utube OMG just found theAmerican Nicholas Fairford, look him up been blogging since 2002 I think

KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Nicholas shown up as not orginal at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thanks for sharing this very personal story. I'm sure your 'friend' has had time to reflect on his cowardly behavior. I hope he regrets it and has matured enough to own his decision. BTW, when you posted the pic of the blue parrot candlesticks, was that a table setting you did yourself? In any case it was stunning!
@KyBourbon what a piece of work how awful what a nasty family

Yes, unfortunately my story is just one of several in my life. And I’m not alone…many more stories like mine. Being excluded is painful. Most of my straight friends from childhood and early adulthood suddenly disappeared when I came out. But I’ve got great friends now. I hope that my nieces have a “gay best friend” when they get older. I think we really do make life a lot more interesting and fun!
My best friend at school was a gay guy, he also happened to be black and the school phoned my Dad to say "we think it is an unsuitable friendhship" my Dad said "well he is coming to stay for the weekend so I will find out for myself" after the weekend my Dad phoned the evil housemaster and said "he is absolutely charming and I think he makes the best of friends." The school were livid this was purely racism and homophobia. We remained friends but sadly he died way too young

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
boring early Saturday evening and trolling utube OMG just found theAmerican Nicholas Fairford, look him up been blogging since 2002 I think

KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Nicholas shown up as not orginal at all.
Had a peek while waiting for Doc Martin and Shetland.
Hmmm. I think you have found Nick's inspo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thank you for sharing that. It’s never easy. Many of us of a certain age have horror stories of homophobia. I was accidentally outed in high school by my own actions. My father gave me the choice of conversion therapy with a Christian therapist or homelessness. I was self aware enough at the time so I decided to play his game to finish my senior year. I left for university and never looked back. Mom kicked his ass to the curb my freshman year. I didn’t see him again until eleven years later when I identified his body after he drank himself to death. I loved my dad very much. After their divorce was granted I told him he’d made his choices and lost his oldest son as a result. We had a lot in common but he chose to succumb to his demons. In many ways it was my most hurtful experience with homophobia. My mom, brother and the grandparents were totally different. Their attitude was you’re family and we love you. So much so that my mom did have a history of calling before a big event to see if I was available for hair and make up, and maybe something sparkly from the drag bag. But the most horrifying experience with homophobia was the suicide of my boyfriend at university. We’d been together for two years. I moved off campus so we could quietly live together even though he still had a private dorm room. He was outed when his fraternity brother saw him leave our apartment to go back to campus. It was a small southern school and I was out. The news was all over campus by the end of the day. To compound matters he was African American, literally. One parent from the DRC and the from the American southern Atlantic coast. I am white. So there was a heaping helping of hate for both our orientation and races. Someone called his parents and they made him come home. On Monday I went into my newspaper job and found a note in my box to call his fraternity’s faculty advisor as he’d killed himself over the weekend. I was told I was unwelcome at the funeral and that his death was my fault. Obviously that was not true, but my mental state fractured and I shut down. My best friend moved in and protected me. She got me through finals, made sure I ate and bathed and refused to leave my side until the next term started. I didn’t date again for years, and I refused to ever let anyone force me back into the closet. To this day I think of what a fine and wonderful young man he was. I miss him still almost 40 years later. I do not wonder “what if” because that is fruitless. It’s one of the reasons I’m still active in my community, attend pride and refuse to dim my light for anyone or any reason. @KyBourbon I sympathize with your experience and send you a virtual hug🤗. Life hurts us sometimes, but we can become better people for it.
That is a horrendous experience both your father and boyfriend. People can be so cruel. I am sending you a virtual hug xxx

Exactly! We just call out the bullshit when we see it! 😄
Love your mural. Get over to La Lande and show that erant pube a lesson in tablescaping -PLEASE!!!!!!

I keep my candles in the freezer. You get a much slower burn if the wax is frozen. Only don't tell Snorts this trick. One day Fanny will go hunting for crumpets and find he's emptied the freezer, filled it with candles and her precious crumpets are moldy and stale.
NO don't tell him the little shite will make a flog about it

Thanks everyone for all the comments today. I have cried, but mostly laughed at all the wit and humor. My husband, who is suffering from mental issues, is having a bad day, thus I am too. Being on this site is really helping me through it. Love to all! ❤
Your posts are always erudite and spot on. I am sorry to hear about your husband that is very tough, I think we all come her for a bit of escapism from the crap life invariably throws at us. Weird suggestion but do get your husband an organic probiotic tablet-many mental health issues have been shown to be linked to a leaky gut. May not be in this case but worth a punt. Your posts yesterday had me laughing out loud xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
0ksi46HH9PBGadcqSf0rM_IA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@aidenbora8263
7 hours ago (edited)
@pomme800 oh you could not be more wrong you poisonous little troll. You and your ilk seem to think the tables are turning against Stephanie Jarvis ...but 3 trolls from Tattle on here don't make a ha'porth of difference Love. In fact I found SJ rather irrititating when I first saw her on Channel 4 and actually agreed with some comments on Tattle Life untill I objected to some vile hag from Oz stating that Percy and Isabelle should walk into the Lake and their bodies sent to the dump. I objected to the utter hatred and poison and was turned on by your assorted haghound pals at Tattle and then banned. So all you toxic lot have done is made me a Steph defender now. Tattle is a sick, twisted and poisonous site infested with fat disguntled menopausal Women (like the poisonous Kathy the Flogger from France) and twisted old Queens. I hope in the future the site gets closed down and the toxic trash of the owner gets sued to high heaven. There is no free speech on Tattle just pure toxic sludge and you will end up drowning in it
emoji_u1f595_1f3fd.png

Show less

Why don’t you tell it how it is Aiden why are you holding back? Anyone remember who this was?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why don’t you tell it how it is Aiden why are you holding back? Anyone remember who this was?
Perhaps this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a peek while waiting for Doc Martin and Shetland.
Watching the ABC tonight too ! :love:

7 hours ago (edited)
@pomme800 oh you could not be more wrong you poisonous little troll. You and your ilk seem to think the tables are turning against Stephanie Jarvis ...but 3 trolls from Tattle on here don't make a ha'porth of difference Love. In fact I found SJ rather irrititating when I first saw her on Channel 4 and actually agreed with some comments on Tattle Life untill I objected to some vile hag from Oz stating that Percy and Isabelle should walk into the Lake and their bodies sent to the dump. I objected to the utter hatred and poison and was turned on by your assorted haghound pals at Tattle and then banned. So all you toxic lot have done is made me a Steph defender now. Tattle is a sick, twisted and poisonous site infested with fat disguntled menopausal Women (like the poisonous Kathy the Flogger from France) and twisted old Queens. I hope in the future the site gets closed down and the toxic trash of the owner
Oh ..... The Three Trolls of Tattle !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mmmmmm......... well , I am menopausal and I do come from Oz !!! :unsure:
But....... I never said Isabelle and Percy should walk in the lake and drown.......... there is no Lake !!!! :LOL:
If I wanted to get rid of them I would make them eat something made by Squirrel Boyfriend! :ROFLMAO:
Sending love to aidenbora8263 from one of the Assorted Haghounds of Tattle 💋

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.