The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Really? Receding-pube-head PhiPhi has resorted to making cooking vlogs!
His life at Lalande must be so numbingly boring at this point.
Ladyboy PhiPhi should take a leaf out of Nicolas Fairfraud's book so he can start living a more elegant life!

View attachment 1739030

Pan-seared turkey breasts and mash---prep time 4 hours! :ROFLMAO: I think the man-child needs full adult supervision when he works in the kitchen. Russian Maria, I dare you to supervise PhiPhi!
View attachment 1739039

Jon L
Where's Philip's cooking vlog? I was just on his channel---nada. I was so looking forward to watching how it took him 4 hours to make a simple meal. :ROFLMAO:
Third one Too
“Maybe you should do lunch.” Best line ever!! You’ll know when you’ve watched the video.
Kimmie Kat
1 hour ago
Andrew: “Maybe you should do lunch and then that would be normal dinner time” I shot coffee out of my nose! LOL
a1a3a523-d545-4c35-ab95-417298f9506f_text.gif

1668765153788.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Dan is a Spiv and Fanny a Grifter = Perfect Match ! ;):whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I HAVE NEVER ENJOYED BONING PHILIP- IT WAS A STRANGE GATEWAY TO DAN
Have to say this pic does look as though Fanny has been hammering the booze-real drinkers eyes and she is getting very lined round the eyes-probably dehydration you never see her drink water. I think on the fashion stakes Baby Bee Gee keep putting Fanny in dresses is not a good look. Fanny is pretty and slim but proportionally she has quite a thick waist and she is short waisted. She looks great in a baggy jumper with jeans and flat boots i.e more natural and definitely MP knew how to bring out Fanny's best features physically and personality wise. I think Phi Phi is trying to turn him into his Granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Stephanding but teasing involves a lot of 'mean' comments in my environment too.

They take the piss out of my gluten allergy, drinking my coffee black, and me being a witch. for outsiders, it would look like poor Luna20, but I have a good laugh and get back at them. Therefore I don't think SJ is being intentionally mean.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you. It was life changing. A Brain haemorrhage in my early 40s . I do things differently but have a good life.
I am sorry to hear that how terrifying for you. I am glad things have worked out and you're having a good life.

Keep an eye on the tablescape to see if it's repeated as the "Thanksgiving meal". As that looked a bit like Thanksgiving food and we know she does F-all with the timelines.
why does he always make the napkins look like giant cocks? In this insipid pink it is particularly off putting. Remember the days when Fanny would cook and they would all just tuck in round the kitchen table. Now it is always pretentious table settings and pigs swill to eat. Trust me if the little porcelain fondler had to do the laundry and ironing their would be less of his shite attempts at tablescaping

Does anyone know if Fanny went to state school or public school (for US Tartlets public school in UK is private paid for schooling)?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He tried but the Angels exercised their freewill and handed the wreck, both bricks and human, to the demons.
Perhaps it's a fallen one and decided that the perfect pod to be sinful would be in the royal party pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the intention was I deed to buy and flip she bought a real bludger!

First rule of property? Location, location, location. Second rule of property? Location, location, location. It takes forever to get anywhere. It is not a highly populated area. The transport infrastructure, as in many rural French areas, is virtually nonexistent. The main town of the area, Chatearoux, is a tad dodgy (and that's putting it mildly!).

It was overpriced, madly so. Even the previous owner didn't want her to buy it (until he saw the colour of her greenbacks). It needed so much necessary work just to make it habitable. And she did none of it. 18 years down the line -
No reliable central heating in a part of the country that is known for being damp. And cold in winter.
No double glazing for the entire property.
No proper insulation.
Dodgy electrics that has already caused one fire and no update or replacement work has been done.
No modernisation of important areas - kitchens and bathrooms.
No upkeep of useful land. There is an income in those trees. And the property could easily be sustainable for heating wood forever, properly managed.
No addressing serious structural problems.

If she and her two blokes truly intended to flip that place it should have been done in less than 10 years with every single issue addressed. It became a convenient party pad for her decadent soiree and weird friends.

French property does not have the wild leaps in value, as in the UK or certain parts of the states, unless of course it's Paris. French people do not like paying taxes so property values stay relatively low. If you own property in France you pay a tax for the privilege - taxe foncieres. And it can be crippling. One reason why property is not overvalued.

She has made it all too public and now the only people who may be interested in buying it are her rabid fans in the hope of replicating f4f's lifestyle. However, I doubt that any of them could afford to buy it, the lonely pensioners that they are.
Oh we forget about the trees. I think that is a major income for her. The day she met Nick she hit the jackpot. But I think she has to share this windfall with those two useless partners.

• Wow
  • Heart
I am sorry to hear that how terrifying for you. I am glad things have worked out and you're having a good life.

why does he always make the napkins look like giant cocks? In this insipid pink it is particularly off putting. Remember the days when Fanny would cook and they would all just tuck in round the kitchen table. Now it is always pretentious table settings and pigs swill to eat. Trust me if the little porcelain fondler had to do the laundry and ironing their would be less of his shite attempts at tablescaping

Does anyone know if Fanny went to state school or public school (for US Tartlets public school in UK is private paid for schooling)?
She went to her local state school in Framlingham. Free

This article shows how they all tell stories. Her mother being French this is not that clever

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In today’s Petherick flog Billy decided to take the piss outta me for complaining about overuse of “crack on”. Well played Billy, you got a chuckle out of me this afternoon. I feel so warm and fuzzy. Now when you’re done with him, send Rick my way. I’ve got a few things he can clean out.😈
I also thought about your post regarding his tag line and had a chuckle too. Maybe that warm and fuzzy feeling we get when they acknowledge us thru their vlogs is the same the gift senders get. Just saying 😂

Not Jewelyn again butttt.....

Check her comment out..... no response
View attachment 1738554
She knew Jewellen was coming to see her. 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

This article shows how they all tell stories. Her mother being French this is not that clever
Gosh she certainly blossomed in later life she has a real Tefal forehead in that shot, not a cute kid, her ears are enormous. So state school and all her friends were public school and at Oxford she would have felt that difference-always trying to climb the social ladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In one of here videos she said that she bought her first apartment with the money that her parents had put aside so that she could go to a public school. She prefered going to the state school with her pals.

• Wow
I agree - it is the "now" that is the key. See what people think when he drives twitter to bankrupt. Oh to have that much money and be that conceited. :)

And how in the world is that a meal? That is not 4 hours worth of work. And if he has been "sick", why do you let him prepare a meal? Sad spin of a tale.
I don’t think the end of twitter is a bad thing. It’s a cesspit.

• Heart
see-catherine-ohara.gif

1668768150806.png

Dan and SJ.png

R Mc

23 minutes ago
❤ ❤ ❤ can’t put my finger in it but I just love when Stephanie & Dan are together ❤❤❤

Martina Lynskey

8 hours ago
Love the chemistry between Stephanie & Dan, so natural and heart warming 😉

200w (1).gif

1668768204347.png

Alice Allan

12 hours ago
My name at the end is not listed on patrons! What’s going on?

The Chateau Diaries

12 hours ago
I don’t know, I’ll look into it straight away, Alice ❤

200w (2).gif

1668768263573.png

Philip Janssen
Hi everyone!! I’m just quickly popping in to let you know that my video will not be premiering straight after this one. We’ve been driving all day to film another château and are about to have dinner
Philip Janssen After dinner I’ll see if I can finish editing it, but I might fall asleep before the video’s done. If you have notifications turned on on my channel, you’ll be notified when it’s up! :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Like I said at the time. It’s No Shave November not October! Those two have lost the plot. Did they actually donate the money they raised last year?
To be fair, I recall the money was donated directly to the charity. Unlike F4F who wants to get her little mits on the cash before ‘distributing’ it.
on another note how legit is the charity? Does It have high earning administrators, is it in profit? How many assets does it own? All things to consider before parting with your hard earned cash.Help those around you directly.

No salad, no bread, no cheese...
View attachment 1739141
And Of course it was Andrew’s treat. The only reason these two are tolerated. His money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In one of here videos she said that she bought her first apartment with the money that her parents had put aside so that she could go to a public school. She prefered going to the state school with her pals.
sure she did- I mean what child decides to put education money towards a flat she is such a liar. Fanny so would have loved to have gone to a leading Public School it is why she feels she is never quite good enough, this tit really matters to her she wants to be aristocratic and her lack of breeding always shows because she is such a name dropper, Givenchy, Christies, Oxford-she doesn't mention Framlinham Comp ever ha ha. If she had gone to Cheltenham Ladies College she would mention it constantly. I doubt she had lasting pals in her school days do we ever see any? Probably not because they are probably to normal and too middle class for Fanny's aspirations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's not just Tesla. He's been a bad guy for a long time. And it's not stopping now.
Him and his family are just gross. Google his Dad. 🤮

No you are right I agree as we see that with Fanny on a weekly basis but I was using personal knowledge of my family and friends who have graduated from these unis. I know they certainly would not be joining discussions in TL it would not be of any interest to them.
Are you saying our interests are below Oxford grads. 😂😂😂 I disagree. They are the worst of gossips.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lies, no matter how big or small, always have a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse. My mother has never got her head around that one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.