The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did that spoon go back in the bland mash though? Lady Phyllis is always “ill” (hungover) so I guess sharing is caring when it goes to spreading those LieLande viruses around. Let’s play a game “Who’s got cold sore herpes today?”
Just as well the Shitoo is freezing otherwise they may have had melted boot polish dripping into their mash from a Snotty sweaty head. Do you think Fanny puts plastic covers over his pillow like the sofa covers in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just as well the Shitoo is freezing otherwise they may have had melted boot polish dripping into their mash from a Snotty sweaty head. Do you think Fanny puts plastic covers over his pillow like the sofa covers in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?
Look that boot polish, although likely toxic, would undoubtedly add the much needed flavour. I’m not entirely convinced they’re sharing a bed - Lady Phyllis is probably up all night practicing her Liza Minelli Cabaret routines in Nick’s old room.

• Haha
Just watched the CD video where Fanny was "summoned" to Paris.

She never says who are the "we" who purchased the farmhouse. She never mentions Larkin was a 50% participant in the venture.

She doesn't mention the gift grab channel, her travel channel, or the extensive traveling she does which stalls renovations and restorations continuously.

She never acknowledged her support squirrel concubine Snorts except the local politician mentioned Snorts helped F4F.

Fanny was dressed like she was fishing for a hookup at the cocktail event.

I watched the CD video from today:

Who believes Dan actually has 115,000 subscribers to his channel? IMHO, I think he follows the Shittelaine in his youtube strategies.

Dan and F4F are still intense frenemies, trading insults back and forth thru out the video. F4F mocked Dan about achieving his life ambition to be a "crumpet butler". Dan mocked F4F about how he didn't realize how many subscribers he would get just for buying a chateau. F4F mocked Dan for his yard work videos.

F4F wants the red van's shelves, etc. cleared out so it could be used for moving furniture. I guess that is how she is going to get her auction purchases out of her London flat and back to the Dump.

F4F spends more money to have people work in her vegetable garden than she would spend to just buy it all at the local market.

Snorts was wearing another one of F4F's flower brooches on his shoulder. After his paid for french session, setting the table, and 4 hours of cooking, he was exhausted. He could never manage 40 hours of labor a week in the workplace.

I noted that there were a total of 8 commercials, and a paid for 2-3 minute F4F/Snorts paid ad, as well as a youtube plug in one video. Greedy much, F4F?

Why is F4F still screwing around with the garden plans outside of the precarious chapel? She keeps removing and shuffling dirt away from the foundation area of the crumbling chapel. Leave it alone until it is restored.

F4F had to put a plug in about how cold she was in the Dump, wrapping herself in an electric blanket. Who is going to haul logs to F4F's log burner to be installed in her private suite? The Douche Lord won't do it. I think Anne Marie is going to be hauling logs a few times a day to F4F's apartments.
And when Anne-Marie and his bully are on the road themselves? Fanny and Uriah Heap will scratch each other’s eyes out over that little task. Hell, hauling logs multiple times a day for several burners might well be what finally sends Annie Boy running for the hills! Who wants odds on how long it takes Fanny to chop up the pas un grand salon paneling into kindling?

• Haha
Did that spoon go back in the bland mash though? Lady Phyllis is always “ill” (hungover) so I guess sharing is caring when it goes to spreading those LieLande viruses around. Let’s play a game “Who’s got cold sore herpes today?”
As Fanny's timing never makes any sense, I reckon Snorty's illness and inability to get a vlog put out on time, probably happened as a result of his disastrous attempt at cooking that dinner. He looked as if he was about to burst into tears over it! He is hopeless and acts like a spoilt little right year old. The four hours "slaving over a not oven" was too much for the pathetic little thing and he was too exhausted to do anything the next day. Fanny enjoys the comedy when others fail as well. She looks 60 with her wrinkles and her fashion sense but has the mind of a six year old - a dangerous combination. No wonder she chose an overgrown schoolboy as her "boyfriend"!

...And, as for Fanny's friends, there has been no evidence of any old friends from Framlingham or schooldays and it's interesting that she doesn't appear to have any female friends from Oxford days. Most women have good, long-lasting friendships with other women, not Fanny. She probably never had any friends at all till she met Nic and Ollie and neither of them seems very grounded. Her chateau circus is making up for all everything she lacked when she was young and just allowing her to act out her fantasy of being a princess living in a fairytale.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
As Fanny's timing never makes any sense, I reckon Snorty's illness and inability to get a vlog put out on time, probably happened as a result of his disastrous attempt at cooking that dinner. He looked as if he was about to burst into tears over it! He is hopeless and acts like a spoilt little right year old. The four hours "slaving over a not oven" was too much for the pathetic little thing and he was too exhausted to do anything the next day. Fanny enjoys the comedy when others fail as well. She looks 60 with her wrinkles and her fashion sense but has the mind of a six year old - a dangerous combination. No wonder she chose an overgrown schoolboy as her "boyfriend"!

...And, as for Fanny's friends, there has been no evidence of any old friends from Framlingham or schooldays and it's interesting that she doesn't appear to have any female friends from Oxford days. Most women have good, long-lasting friendships with other women, not Fanny. She probably never had any friends at all till she met Nic and Ollie and neither of them seems very grounded. Her chateau circus is making up for all everything she lacked when she was young and just allowing her to act out her fantasy of being a princess living in a fairytale.
Yes very telling she has no longterm female friendships-my oldest friends are from when I was at school, obviously made friends at uni too and later but the oldest friends are the ones who really know you. I never trust people who don't have or maintain friendships. Her relationships with the three men Oli, Potts and Nick are different they are all old shags or people who wanted to shag her-the dynamic with male mates is always a bit different. I honestly think Fanny is a frightful snob-I guarantee Oli, Nick and Potts are all ex public school, Fanny probably ditched all her old friends when she went to Oxford as not being from the right set.

Question - I have only recently found out about the Selmar/Nati/Tatyana fall out - does anyone know why Nati had such a problem with them? (no "she's just a bully" answers required - does anyone have actual tea?) I've watched the video but want to understand the dynamic if poss?

Reactions: 9
Snorts may do a video on selecting the appropriate brooch to complement your outfit and how to care for velveteen shoes. That ought to bolster his video views and subscribers,
Perhaps he should do a video on the style and etiquette for a cuckold?!?😏

THIS IS DISMAL

AND FASCINATING.

AND BEAUTIFUL

TASTEMAKER
What’s going on with that falling red drape in picture four?!? They couldn’t hot glue it back into position before filming?!?🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies, I did not mean to post the same thing twice. The second was the edited version but I didn't think the first one had gone through. I don't often post these days and then something from a vlog gets me going but I don't have much time and am making a mess of it. Sorry to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes very telling she has no longterm female friendships-my oldest friends are from when I was at school, obviously made friends at uni too and later but the oldest friends are the ones who really know you. I never trust people who don't have or maintain friendships. Her relationships with the three men Oli, Potts and Nick are different they are all old shags or people who wanted to shag her-the dynamic with male mates is always a bit different. I honestly think Fanny is a frightful snob-I guarantee Oli, Nick and Potts are all ex public school, Fanny probably ditched all her old friends when she went to Oxford as not being from the right set.
Definately NOT Stepfending here in any way, shape or form but I am not in touch with friends from primary, secondary or college. And the friends that I had in primary didn't come up to the same secondary. The same with college friends, I didn't know any of them before I started. Our lives all went in such diverse directions and the bond wasn't strong enough.

Also, I never had many girlfriends at all when I was younger. My friends were mostly male (in a non sexual way). I know I'm not a girls girl. I have made close girlfriend relationships, that I can count on one hand, since my mid to late 30's and these are long lasting strong friendships. The people I know I can go to in a crisis and vice versa. My husband has been my best friend for 42 years - there are no secrets or lies. I have always been content in my own company, too, but I'm not a loner or aloof. Just happy in my skin.

All that said, Stephoney is definately not content in her own company nor happy in her own skin. I said earlier that she is still trying to live in her glory days of being 20-ish. She has not moved forward or evolved. It's not necessarily a case of growing up, I believe it's an evolution.

I absolutely hate phrases like "you're old enough to know better" (one of my mothers favourites) or "grow up and get a life". How can one be old enough to know better when some of the things happening have never happened before! Sorry, that's just a pet peeve.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a small group of very close friends from high school and also from college. A group of us still meet up several times a year and we revert to being giggling schoogirls in the Sixth Form Common Room. I have retained friendships from every place I have worked and still see those different groups of friends on a fairly regular basis - both male and female friends. Friends that I trained with have always been a source of support and advice throughout our careers and this continues into our retirement. Other friendships were formed when our children were at school or involved in sports and clubs. Hubby still meets up with a group of Dads from when our sons played sport together in primary school teams and onwards to playing in national sides. (Our sons are all married now, with children of their own )My closest friend is of course my husband of 45 years but I value my other friendships too and these all reflect different stages of our lives. I love catching up with my most recent cex-olleagues for chinwag and all the gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definately NOT Stepfending here in any way, shape or form but I am not in touch with friends from primary, secondary or college. And the friends that I had in primary didn't come up to the same secondary. The same with college friends, I didn't know any of them before I started. Our lives all went in such diverse directions and the bond wasn't strong enough.

Also, I never had many girlfriends at all when I was younger. My friends were mostly male (in a non sexual way). I know I'm not a girls girl. I have made close girlfriend relationships, that I can count on one hand, since my mid to late 30's and these are long lasting strong friendships. The people I know I can go to in a crisis and vice versa. My husband has been my best friend for 42 years - there are no secrets or lies. I have always been content in my own company, too, but I'm not a loner or aloof. Just happy in my skin.

All that said, Stephoney is definately not content in her own company nor happy in her own skin. I said earlier that she is still trying to live in her glory days of being 20-ish. She has not moved forward or evolved. It's not necessarily a case of growing up, I believe it's an evolution.

I absolutely hate phrases like "you're old enough to know better" (one of my mothers favourites) or "grow up and get a life". How can one be old enough to know better when some of the things happening have never happened before! Sorry, that's just a pet peeve.
I think Mohammed Ali said "The man who thinks the same at 50 as he did at 20 has learnt nothing" this so applies to Fanny you're right she isn't evolving in any meaningful way, other than becoming more grasping. She still thinks she's the most beautiful woman in any room and every man she meets will be dying of love for her, she is used to getting her own way through flirting and love bombing-but it is beginning to come across as a bit ridiculous. She meanders between acting like an old crusty to a child and I agree she is not happy in her own skin. I have male and female friends both very close ones and I am happy in my own company too like you-but I have never dropped or walked over people or ghosted them like Fanny and I believe she would have dropped the Framingham friends when she went to Oxford through snobbery.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Too late, he’s already ruined Stephony’s Ritz headboard with that nasty mess!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Fanny’s just a low rent Hyacinth Bucket.

• Haha
Gosh she certainly blossomed in later life she has a real Tefal forehead in that shot, not a cute kid, her ears are enormous. So state school and all her friends were public school and at Oxford she would have felt that difference-always trying to climb the social ladder.
At the time of her arrival at Oxford. The politics at the time were very much about giving kids from less fortunate 🫣🤣 backgrounds a chance at a top uni.
And harvesting students with a broader education from a state school was definitely the case and why without merit she may have achieved a place.
And as now she will never have class!! The misfit bunch that includes Ollie would certainly stick together there, being the minority of well bred mostly British students they will not know how to conform.
From her dress style to her speech it would stand out.
It would be better to be real and she would have been accepted more. As now she lives in fairy land and her parents allowed and encouraged this.
what a way to live.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.