The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Equally Billy buying a top of the range printer, supposedly so he can have artwork in his office of french chateau. There's always a hidden agenda.
I’m sure the Pethericks found a way to write-off their expensive printers, cameras, and woodworking equipment as business expenses. I guess they can sell the tools once Michael loses focus and moves on to his next obsession of the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That tattler could of been Stephanie herself.
isn’t it strange that when Steffi is somehow busy with other things, a certain tattler isn’t posting? Usually, that tattler posts at least every other day and replies to a lot of people during that time.

Probably a coincidence….

In the hmhmtime when the weather is high…🎤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
isn’t it strange that when Steffi is somehow busy with other things, a certain tattler isn’t posting? Usually, that tattler posts at least every other day and replies to a lot of people during that time.

Probably a coincidence….

In the hmhmtime when the weather is high…🎤
What is Fanny up to today another trip? I

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ladies I don’t know about you but I’m simply parched… hang on as I take a sip

B871FA72-97DC-4AA3-A69F-CDE548C23AE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As Fanny's timing never makes any sense, I reckon Snorty's illness and inability to get a vlog put out on time, probably happened as a result of his disastrous attempt at cooking that dinner. He looked as if he was about to burst into tears over it! He is hopeless and acts like a spoilt little right year old. The four hours "slaving over a not oven" was too much for the pathetic little thing and he was too exhausted to do anything the next day. Fanny enjoys the comedy when others fail as well. She looks 60 with her wrinkles and her fashion sense but has the mind of a six year old - a dangerous combination. No wonder she chose an overgrown schoolboy as her "boyfriend"!

...And, as for Fanny's friends, there has been no evidence of any old friends from Framlingham or schooldays and it's interesting that she doesn't appear to have any female friends from Oxford days. Most women have good, long-lasting friendships with other women, not Fanny. She probably never had any friends at all till she met Nic and Ollie and neither of them seems very grounded. Her chateau circus is making up for all everything she lacked when she was young and just allowing her to act out her fantasy of being a princess living in a fairytale.
I don't have any female friends. 😳 The friends I have are not from my school days. 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh we forget about the trees. I think that is a major income for her. The day she met Nick she hit the jackpot. But I think she has to share this windfall with those two useless partners.
I wonder if the Nick tree money means Larkin and Potts now have to pay nothing towards property taxes and overhead

Maybe that is why Larkins wife was all over F4F during the last visit at the Dump, happily appearing in the video content with her son.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Definately NOT Stepfending here in any way, shape or form but I am not in touch with friends from primary, secondary or college. And the friends that I had in primary didn't come up to the same secondary. The same with college friends, I didn't know any of them before I started. Our lives all went in such diverse directions and the bond wasn't strong enough.

Also, I never had many girlfriends at all when I was younger. My friends were mostly male (in a non sexual way). I know I'm not a girls girl. I have made close girlfriend relationships, that I can count on one hand, since my mid to late 30's and these are long lasting strong friendships. The people I know I can go to in a crisis and vice versa. My husband has been my best friend for 42 years - there are no secrets or lies. I have always been content in my own company, too, but I'm not a loner or aloof. Just happy in my skin.

All that said, Stephoney is definately not content in her own company nor happy in her own skin. I said earlier that she is still trying to live in her glory days of being 20-ish. She has not moved forward or evolved. It's not necessarily a case of growing up, I believe it's an evolution.

I absolutely hate phrases like "you're old enough to know better" (one of my mothers favourites) or "grow up and get a life". How can one be old enough to know better when some of the things happening have never happened before! Sorry, that's just a pet peeve.
I was raised in a very small southern US town with all the viciousness and attendent minding of everyone’s business but their own. I was also something of an odd child, much older than my years. Add in that my parents were influential in state and national poltics both personally and professionally and it was a recipe for disaster. As a result I had only a few friends, none close until university. Even those scattered to the four winds after graduation. I met my best friend in my first job out of uni and now 35 years later we still talk and write each other regularly though we are several states away from each other. I introduced him to his husband and they are still together. I have a small group of good friends. Even one or two that would help you hide a body.😎 My friends are a diverse group of men, women, straight, gay, green and purple. Fanny’s lack of close relationships speaks volumes about her psychology.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I follow a few van lifers and had heard of Leave Everything And Wander but not watched until it was mentioned here that Luca was in hospital. Great to see his recovery is progressing so well. Another van life pair popped up on my feed Snow and Curt. They are currently in Argentina and Snow had a heart attack and required stents as well as a defibrillator implant. These couples have been very open with their illnesses and hospital treatment, unlike SJ and her time.

• Heart
Look that boot polish, although likely toxic, would undoubtedly add the much needed flavour. I’m not entirely convinced they’re sharing a bed - Lady Phyllis is probably up all night practicing her Liza Minelli Cabaret routines in Nick’s old room.
Or practicing his french lessons at his lady desk in Nick’s former room. Phyllis has conversations in french with his stuffed hedgehogs lined up on his lady desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no friends from school days, even after almost 40 years in a job in a financial institution I have no friends from this time either. If I bump into anyone it's polite hellos but no 'let's go for a coffee'. I am OK with that and it's partly my fault as I never got into social media to maintain contact. My small number of close friends, including my husband are all people I met through Scouting, we all have more common interests and experiences.

SJ has a goddaughter in Scotland, not sure how she and this child's mother connect and if that link has been broken, pre covid I believe she visited annually. I'd love to see SJ bring PJ along to meet up, he is nearer the goddaughter's age than SJ's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1739392
Dan cut down Mummy’s lilac tree. She will be cross at him and maybe now I will be her favorite. SJ what do you mean I’m not even your favorite? Why is Dan spending the night?
View attachment 1739396
Darling there are so many men around again. Should I send the Nadiac kid home? What do you mean who will take care of you? I will. I will learn French. I will learn to cook.
View attachment 1739408
Darling I will make a show of me cooking and then you can do 1 less show and just relax. No I didn’t sleep with you to get famous. I know Dan used your viewers to get his YouTube plaque. Darling calm down, here let me fix you a drink.
Your posts make my day ❤ 🐿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
168DC7AE-C41A-4778-8971-369AFC3A0A05.jpeg

What a disaster! The guys kept making fun of me. Now I know, make more than 1 little chicken strip per person. The Nadiac kid said he wasn’t hungry because SJ fed him crumpets. SJ never made me a crumpet.
E7EEFDF6-554C-4819-A853-7367C98B7EBF.jpeg

I’m only taking a French class because SJ and the Nadiac kid talk in French and laugh and laugh. Maybe if I help Mary Poppins clean I can practice speaking French with her.
C073B1A7-83BA-445F-961F-962F2A8F8629.jpeg

SJ told me to lay her out a sexy jumper. She and the Nadiac kid are going to go deep in the woods and he goes for a long time. Something like that, they were talking in French and I didn’t catch it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
THIS TABLESCAPE NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED BY BODY LANGUAGE EXPERTS
What? No tomatoes in the greenhouse? No cheese in the fridge(s)? Fanny was bragging about all her lettuce the other day... What a miserable looking meal. Not sure why you need to mash carrots into potatoes, unless you're dealing with kids who won't eat their carrots...

• Haha
  • Heart
I do have a teeny tiny bit of empathy for the poor idiot - now his duties also include the gift vlog - he literally has to do everything now there is no one else.
to be honest he doesn’t have much opportunity to do much, this must be the most irritating Vlog yet (and that’s saying something!!) as snorts talkies incessantly throughout this one from behind the camera - he barely let Fanny talk never mind Amoire.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who the hell tries to ram a massive cooking spoon in their gob for a taste test..? I bet she edited this too... witch...

Just as well the Shitoo is freezing otherwise they may have had melted boot polish dripping into their mash from a Snotty sweaty head. Do you think Fanny puts plastic covers over his pillow like the sofa covers in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?
I notice she never films his side of the headboard anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.