The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the CD video where Fanny was "summoned" to Paris.

She never says who are the "we" who purchased the farmhouse. She never mentions Larkin was a 50% participant in the venture.

She doesn't mention the gift grab channel, her travel channel, or the extensive traveling she does which stalls renovations and restorations continuously.

She never acknowledged her support squirrel concubine Snorts except the local politician mentioned Snorts helped F4F.

Fanny was dressed like she was fishing for a hookup at the cocktail event.

I watched the CD video from today:

Who believes Dan actually has 115,000 subscribers to his channel? IMHO, I think he follows the Shittelaine in his youtube strategies.

Dan and F4F are still intense frenemies, trading insults back and forth thru out the video. F4F mocked Dan about achieving his life ambition to be a "crumpet butler". Dan mocked F4F about how he didn't realize how many subscribers he would get just for buying a chateau. F4F mocked Dan for his yard work videos.

F4F wants the red van's shelves, etc. cleared out so it could be used for moving furniture. I guess that is how she is going to get her auction purchases out of her London flat and back to the Dump.

F4F spends more money to have people work in her vegetable garden than she would spend to just buy it all at the local market.

Snorts was wearing another one of F4F's flower brooches on his shoulder. After his paid for french session, setting the table, and 4 hours of cooking, he was exhausted. He could never manage 40 hours of labor a week in the workplace.

I noted that there were a total of 8 commercials, and a paid for 2-3 minute F4F/Snorts paid ad, as well as a youtube plug in one video. Greedy much, F4F?

Why is F4F still screwing around with the garden plans outside of the precarious chapel? She keeps removing and shuffling dirt away from the foundation area of the crumbling chapel. Leave it alone until it is restored.

F4F had to put a plug in about how cold she was in the Dump, wrapping herself in an electric blanket. Who is going to haul logs to F4F's log burner to be installed in her private suite? The Douche Lord won't do it. I think Anne Marie is going to be hauling logs a few times a day to F4F's apartments.
At the beginning of the latest vlog, Fanny says it's November and 21⁰C... yet in the same vlog, it's cold and raining, she's changed her clothes three times and there she is huddled under her electric blanket. Continuity Fanny?

In her inspection of Dan and Kirsty's work in laying out the new garden, she's tried hard to convey how worried she is over the bedrock and if it will effect the placement of the new fountain and the chapel foundations... yet, this faux concern for the chapel certainly didn't worry her when she decided to break out the heavy machinery to move over a ton of heavy duty rocks, boulders and earth to sit right next to her "jewel box" chapel to build the retaining wall for her ridiculous English garden. Another garden project when her house is crumbling.

One crumpet per person with no cup of tea or coffee offered to the people actually doing the work? I'm surprised she knew where to find the freezervto get the crumpets. But she made sure she had her own cup of tea, didn't she, while Dan had to drop massive hints about how selfish she is. Forcing a crumpet onto the one person who doesn't like them? Stingy and wasteful in the same breath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Just watched the CD video where Fanny was "summoned" to Paris.

She never says who are the "we" who purchased the farmhouse. She never mentions Larkin was a 50% participant in the venture.

She doesn't mention the gift grab channel, her travel channel, or the extensive traveling she does which stalls renovations and restorations continuously.

She never acknowledged her support squirrel concubine Snorts except the local politician mentioned Snorts helped F4F.

Fanny was dressed like she was fishing for a hookup at the cocktail event.

I watched the CD video from today:

Who believes Dan actually has 115,000 subscribers to his channel? IMHO, I think he follows the Shittelaine in his youtube strategies.

Dan and F4F are still intense frenemies, trading insults back and forth thru out the video. F4F mocked Dan about achieving his life ambition to be a "crumpet butler". Dan mocked F4F about how he didn't realize how many subscribers he would get just for buying a chateau. F4F mocked Dan for his yard work videos.

F4F wants the red van's shelves, etc. cleared out so it could be used for moving furniture. I guess that is how she is going to get her auction purchases out of her London flat and back to the Dump.

F4F spends more money to have people work in her vegetable garden than she would spend to just buy it all at the local market.

Snorts was wearing another one of F4F's flower brooches on his shoulder. After his paid for french session, setting the table, and 4 hours of cooking, he was exhausted. He could never manage 40 hours of labor a week in the workplace.

I noted that there were a total of 8 commercials, and a paid for 2-3 minute F4F/Snorts paid ad, as well as a youtube plug in one video. Greedy much, F4F?

Why is F4F still screwing around with the garden plans outside of the precarious chapel? She keeps removing and shuffling dirt away from the foundation area of the crumbling chapel. Leave it alone until it is restored.

F4F had to put a plug in about how cold she was in the Dump, wrapping herself in an electric blanket. Who is going to haul logs to F4F's log burner to be installed in her private suite? The Douche Lord won't do it. I think Anne Marie is going to be hauling logs a few times a day to F4F's apartments.
Fanny wants to bang Dan. Dan wants to bang Fanny. Good! They should! They will soon too! If not already. Too bad Fanny has fertilized the preposterous narrative, for the past year, that Snorts Porks Her . Dan Porks Her and it’s alright. Nobody wants to Pork Snorts. Poor Snorts gotta lotta work to do on himself and has allergies and stuff.....that’s a full plate... believe you me..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
would an experienced woman of nearly 50 use the word 'boyfriend' these days? It sounds teenagerish to me. Teenagerish is a word, i just made it
She may be 50-ish in actual years but she has never grown past her first year at Oxford. I wouldn't call her experienced at anything. She may have tried a lot of stuff but experienced... nah. She still believes and lives like she's 20-ish. Those were her glory days so she continues to live in that time. Quite pathetic really.

And it's ok, teenagerish IS a word... isn't it?

Here's what I think.
Stephanie should just dump his ladyboyship PhiPhi and just go for Yorick!
Aside from all things obvious, Yorick is infinitely more useful with reno work and manual labor in the long run than not-even-a-trophy-boyfriend Snorts.

View attachment 1739479View attachment 1739475
Oh, oh, oh. This picture of the Nadillac boy... THE RED VAN IS BEING USED!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny wants to bang Dan. Dan wants to bang Fanny. Good! They should! They will soon too! If not already. Too bad Fanny has fertilized the preposterous narrative, for the past year, that Snorts Porks Her . Dan Porks Her and it’s alright. Nobody wants to Pork Snorts. Poor Snorts gotta lotta work to do on himself and has allergies and stuff.....that’s a full plate... believe you me..
I think she’s banging him or wants to bang him. I think he’s cute. He’s got BDE. He’s got sparkly eyes and looks mischievous. His little boys are cutie pies and look just like him. He’s also got loads of hair.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not watched flog yet had to go out last night which I imagine was more fun. The thumbnail though looks as though Amaury has made Snorts a wig out of solid mahogany-no wonder the Grand Salon never gets started.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the plus side, Shrek II will eat anything including Fill-Up.
I will defend Andrew. Mostly because I find him handsome and I imagine him to be a considerate top. Because he has to be, considering the size of his partner and Philip...

• Haha
  • Heart
I must watch this incapable arse later, who makes my actual capable arse even more capable :D
Do yourself a favour @Luna20 DON'T. You'll never get that time back. You will be jibbering about dry turkey breasts and lumpy mashed potato for the rest of the day. Seriously, it's just not worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Why did God send an Angel down to this place 😳
He tried but the Angels exercised their freewill and handed the wreck, both bricks and human, to the demons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keep an eye on the tablescape to see if it's repeated as the "Thanksgiving meal". As that looked a bit like Thanksgiving food and we know she does F-all with the timelines.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can't understand how it took him 4 hours to make some mashed potatoes and turkey breasts?!?!?!

Even the most inept cook surely wouldn't take that long to peel some spuds and shove some turkey breasts in the oven. He makes out like his life is ending, when it's the easiest possible food to make. Is he peeling potatoes with a spoon or something? Is it all fake drama to garner attention for his channel? Certainly doesn't make me want to watch him take 4 hours to make a simple meal.

Dinner at 10:30pm doesn't seem that abnormal for that lot anyway.
Thank you peeling with a spoon. Still making me laugh. He’s an absolute twit.
No doubt Stephanie was busy sleeping with Dan and needed him out of the way for a few hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she’s banging him or wants to bang him. I think he’s cute. He’s got BDE. He’s got sparkly eyes and looks mischievous. His little boys are cutie pies and look just like him. He’s also got loads of hair.
I think Dan’s cute and sexy - she does too. Always has. Banging for sure. So weird she perpetuates this false narrative of being with Gay Philip. In her mind, it must be better to endure that ridicule than to admit to relations with a ‘married man’. Snorts is oblivious. He is in a deep, double closet that only Steph has the keys for.

• Sick
  • Haha
Dana posted in a chateaux group
"Hello everyone, thank you for your kind messages. All is good, I took a short break from my channel so that I could spend some time with family, improve my editing skills & work on a new project which I am very excited about. Be reviled 🔜
👍 👍 👍
Oh, how well she knows us..........

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THIS IS DISMAL

AND FASCINATING.

AND BEAUTIFUL

TASTEMAKER
Since the volunteer has started they now eat turkey and mash….in the dining room not kitchen. Yes we see you squirrel pretending to be lord of lalande.
And why the Waterford stemware and then cheap glass jug from the garage.
I noticed no table mats to protect the table?
The red door curtain seems to be falling down in that room. It’s all such a mess. And as for those circumcised napkins…totally off putting

MMM....KEYS SORTER....MMM...
After all maybe he is locking people IN their rooms. He is weird , odd and unlikeable

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.