The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what I think.
Stephanie should just dump his ladyboyship PhiPhi and just go for Yorick!
Aside from all things obvious, Yorick is infinitely more useful with reno work and manual labor in the long run than not-even-a-trophy-boyfriend Snorts.

View attachment 1739479View attachment 1739475
Fanny's had Yorick already. Which is why Phillipa tried to be relevant by cooking. The only way that meal could take 4 hrs to cook is if he had to grow the potatoes himself.
If I were there there's no possibility of me waiting for dinner until 10.30. The whole episode is a fraud.
Phillipa is casting around like. A dying donkey to try and make itself useful. It's table setting channel has failed. It has nothing to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey, Michael birthed another video…a continuation of his year-end video vlog-a-thon! I suppose he likes to push out a lot of videos right before Christmas for some spending money during the holidays.

On this episode….Michael makes a door. Using the very expensive machinery and tools just purchased. Wonder how long this latest woodworking obsession will last? Will he make enough doors and trim to get back his investment?

Michael’s €3,000 oak door…or $3,109

064FA671-24AD-4722-88D1-A9ABE2F9850B.jpeg

Oak door at the local home store…$459.20…

C790F5C3-B249-4885-9D36-7B1161D2B8E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Fanny's had Yorick already. Which is why Phillipa tried to be relevant by cooking. The only way that meal could take 4 hrs to cook is if he had to grow the potatoes himself.
If I were there there's no possibility of me waiting for dinner until 10.30. The whole episode is a fraud.
Phillipa is casting around like. A dying donkey to try and make itself useful. It's table setting channel has failed. It has nothing to offer.
Snorts may do a video on selecting the appropriate brooch to complement your outfit and how to care for velveteen shoes. That ought to bolster his video views and subscribers,

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know those people who know nothing and are not good at anything and think it's cool and fun.
I don't like such people.
Phillip's cooking in LL is exactly what it looks like: I'm stupid and incompetent, but it's fun for the audience so let's make a video.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've worked it out...the penny has dropped.
The reason Phillipa took so long to cook that pathetic meal was because it was filming itself. It all fell into place when Maria popped up.
I'm willing to bet that she had cooked dinner for everyone and their sitting down to pretend to eat Phillipa's swill was just an act.
It has struck me that the big guy, the big gay guy, won't be found too far from a plate of French fries. No way was he waiting so long for his feed bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She drinks rather than she eats....on daily basis... Celebrating any stupid occasion with alcohol...Persuading others to join... She's an alcoholic.

They all were useful in the beginning.... But just wait 3 or 4 videos in. Once they come to a party in costume they are lost.

And I even twice 😂 if I remember correctly both times when Stephfending without starting the sentence with "sorry for Steph fending..." 🙄😊

Not if it was your first time to ever peel a potato 😂🥔🍠🍟
Oh my mistake I have been peeling potatoes for about 40 years, so I do have experience!

Edit I just remembered helping my Mum peeling potatoes when I was about five..... so more than 40 years experience, and no I'm not old, wash your mouth out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've worked it out...the penny has dropped.
The reason Phillipa took so long to cook that pathetic meal was because it was filming itself. It all fell into place when Maria popped up.
I'm willing to bet that she had cooked dinner for everyone and their sitting down to pretend to eat Phillipa's swill was just an act.
It has struck me that the big guy, the big gay guy, won't be found too far from a plate of French fries. No way was he waiting so long for his feed bag.
He’s mimicking Stephanie’s ‘oh I’m cute and useless’ routine- except he’s not cute...btw, who told him he was EVEN

He’s mimicking Stephanie’s ‘oh I’m cute and useless’ routine- except he’s not cute...btw, who told him he was EVEN
A Twink ever?

You know those people who know nothing and are not good at anything and think it's cool and fun.
I don't like such people.
Phillip's cooking in LL is exactly what it looks like: I'm stupid and incompetent, but it's fun for the audience so let's make a video.
You forgot-ALLERGIC- never forget-🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't understand how it took him 4 hours to make some mashed potatoes and turkey breasts?!?!?!

Even the most inept cook surely wouldn't take that long to peel some spuds and shove some turkey breasts in the oven. He makes out like his life is ending, when it's the easiest possible food to make. Is he peeling potatoes with a spoon or something? Is it all fake drama to garner attention for his channel? Certainly doesn't make me want to watch him take 4 hours to make a simple meal.

Dinner at 10:30pm doesn't seem that abnormal for that lot anyway.
I must watch this incapable arse later, who makes my actual capable arse even more capable :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2F83D871-FBEF-475E-893C-9B96945C2722.jpeg

One day, Fanny will sober up and come to her senses…the shock of the last two years will hit…”what the hell have I done?” 😆

0A424900-73AE-48E3-8D17-4E6EAE913FB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
His grandparents must give him some sort of financial bonus for each time he mentions them on camera. €'s going into his account for every time he brings them into the conversation, with a little message like 'Here sonny, just for you, and don't tell your mum. Our little secret.' 🤫
Was he ever raised by his mum n dad? Never hear mention...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Which is more pathetic… the Gay Twink or the supposed meal?

F7D32C1C-DB45-4212-AA69-0250CA7416FD.png

A566438C-B64B-471A-B124-29457915B52E.png

On the plus side, Shrek II will eat anything including Fill-Up.

9A3B4E22-9C54-4C70-BE5C-F366343727B7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey, Michael birthed another video…a continuation of his year-end video vlog-a-thon! I suppose he likes to push out a lot of videos right before Christmas for some spending money during the holidays.

On this episode….Michael makes a door. Using the very expensive machinery and tools just purchased. Wonder how long this latest woodworking obsession will last? Will he make enough doors and trim to get back his investment?

Michael’s €3,000 oak door…or $3,109

View attachment 1739639

Oak door at the local home store…$459.20…

View attachment 1739646
Equally Billy buying a top of the range printer, supposedly so he can have artwork in his office of french chateau. There's always a hidden agenda.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.