The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And did you see Snorts face when Andrew made the lunch comment, it was worth watching the whole vlog just to see that.
Yes he is so young he hasn't learnt to laugh at himself yet.
I thought Fanny was mean telling him that Dan was staying, I would have just added a setting myself if I was Fanny. I'm sure she enjoyed stressing him out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
FINALLY! Someone’s given him a good ol’ shove over the edge. Weeeeeeeeeee, plop. Our prayers have been answered!!! 🙏🏻😆

View attachment 1738686
Why the need to use “boyfriend” and not his name? She finally has a boyfriend and she’sso proud. Dinner after 10 pm? 😳

Just watching the new CD and so far ...... Squirrel has not been pushed!

Why oh why does she do the bloody garden when her farmhouse is falling down..... yes, its cheaper to do the gardens than renovating a building !

Have a look at the Chapel stained glass ..... when she is talking to stupid Dan..... one of the chapel's windows at the back has a huge piece missing ... that must be letting in rain and wind!

OK..... off to watch more . Gosh I do hope Squirrel goes over a cliff!
Yeah, I noticed the window as well. And I had the same thought. No proper heating, crumbling walls etc but let’s do the garden. Well, they are. She can’t even cater with hot drinks. 😳 When and if the log burners are installed, of course she’ll have heat. As someone who uses the log burner every day, carrying wood is heavy. Do you think she’ll do the carrying? Since she’s not there all the time, what a waste of log burner. Better to fix the AGA then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm pleased you stated "now" @billybudd. I bought my Tesla two years ago. Tis a fine machine and I don't consider myself an asshole. Some may beg to differ but I don't give a flying .....:cool: These cases have come to light since I purchased my car but they will certainly influence my decision at the next crossroads.
By the time you’re ready to move on there will most likely be many more options to choose from. At least that’s my fervent hope!

Mississippi… so you live in New Orleans?
More or less…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really? Really? Receding-pube-head PhiPhi has resorted to making cooking vlogs!
His life at Lalande must be so numbingly boring at this point.
Ladyboy PhiPhi should take a leaf out of Nicolas Fairfraud's book so he can start living a more elegant life!

View attachment 1739030

Pan-seared turkey breasts and mash---prep time 4 hours! :ROFLMAO: I think the man-child needs full adult supervision when he works in the kitchen. Russian Maria, I dare you to supervise PhiPhi!
View attachment 1739039

Jon L
Where's Philip's cooking vlog? I was just on his channel---nada. I was so looking forward to watching how it took him 4 hours to make a simple meal. :ROFLMAO:
Third one Too
“Maybe you should do lunch.” Best line ever!! You’ll know when you’ve watched the video.
Kimmie Kat
1 hour ago
Andrew: “Maybe you should do lunch and then that would be normal dinner time” I shot coffee out of my nose! LOL
It wouldn't matter how lovely the plate is, Philip's food would always look unappetising.

I am shocked that it didn’t cum from me
So am I.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
he wont penetrate Madame...thats for sure...but i think its a smart manipulative little bald bugger...Fanny got herself a real snake in her crumbling heap..and his departure wont be nice... 🙄 you can be sure he is collecting evidence which can cause her real harm..i also guess thats the reason he isnt gone yet...
Yes, I thought his collecting and sorting all the keys and going through the papers and documents was at least one road too far. Even if he was the best sex partner in the history of the planet, I would have put the kibosh on that.

Reactions: 19
Just the use of the term 'boyfriend' is so weird for this arrangement. Yes, he acts like a boy, and maybe they are friends but not in the usual way.
would an experienced woman of nearly 50 use the word 'boyfriend' these days? It sounds teenagerish to me. Teenagerish is a word, i just made it

• Haha
  • Heart
Difficult to know as what info they gave could be given by anyone who follows CD it was not detailed enough to show personal knowledge. I think they were possibly a student at Oxford at a later date than Fanny of the 4 Flues like they said but that’s as far as their knowledge goes. Looking back there were two careless errors in what was said by them which could indicate that they were here just to piss Tartlets around like @Isabelle6541 or they were pretending to know more than they did. Although they were bombarded with lots of questions most of these were asked from genuine curiosity about Fanny of the 4 Flues not all were aggressive to their background and even then I don’t think it was enough to run them off if they were genuine and had tea to spill.
But logically why would an Oxford graduate be concerning themselves with gossip about a worthless schemer who has done nothing worthwhile with her life, doesn’t add up.
But logically why would an Oxford graduate be concerning themselves with gossip about a worthless schemer who has done nothing worthwhile with her life, doesn’t add up.

Au contraire.

Going to Oxford, or Cambridge for that matter, does not preclude one from reading and participating on a forum.

Or making Youtube vlogs for that matter! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I will NEVER buy anything from Elon Musk.
It's not just Tesla. He's been a bad guy for a long time. And it's not stopping now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
D556A0A0-A19F-4B7F-B115-01CC59FF30E2.jpeg

Dan cut down Mummy’s lilac tree. She will be cross at him and maybe now I will be her favorite. SJ what do you mean I’m not even your favorite? Why is Dan spending the night?
85B15CB5-26A0-4C12-A545-87DB9D4DBFB0.jpeg

Darling there are so many men around again. Should I send the Nadiac kid home? What do you mean who will take care of you? I will. I will learn French. I will learn to cook.
C9EE612D-AD21-4A76-B978-70BB19E93F86.jpeg

Darling I will make a show of me cooking and then you can do 1 less show and just relax. No I didn’t sleep with you to get famous. I know Dan used your viewers to get his YouTube plaque. Darling calm down, here let me fix you a drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here's what I think.
Stephanie should just dump his ladyboyship PhiPhi and just go for Yorick!
Aside from all things obvious, Yorick is infinitely more useful with reno work and manual labor in the long run than not-even-a-trophy-boyfriend Snorts.

cd193.png
cd504.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Here's what I think.
Aside from all things obvious, Yorick is infinitely more useful with reno work and manual labor in the long run than not-even-a-trophy-boyfriend Snorts.

View attachment 1739479View attachment 1739475
I think Yorick is far too wise and has too much going for him coming from a prominent family to fall under Auntie SJ's spell. Plus his father would have Fanny's head! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stephanie likes to drink but I don't think she is an alcoholic . . . yet.
She drinks rather than she eats....on daily basis... Celebrating any stupid occasion with alcohol...Persuading others to join... She's an alcoholic.

Here's what I think.

View attachment 1739479View attachment 1739475
They all were useful in the beginning.... But just wait 3 or 4 videos in. Once they come to a party in costume they are lost.

Hear, hear Comte! I was also sent to juvy hall for one month from one of my first posts, never could figure out why, but I came back.
And I even twice 😂 if I remember correctly both times when Stephfending without starting the sentence with "sorry for Steph fending..." 🙄😊

4 hours? I could do it and set the table in 30 minutes. Stupid boy. And where was anything green? needs a green vege at least to go with it and a sauce for the turkey too. Even with these additions, would only take 30 minutes.
Not if it was your first time to ever peel a potato 😂🥔🍠🍟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Au contraire.

Going to Oxford, or Cambridge for that matter, does not preclude one from reading and participating on a forum.

Or making Youtube vlogs for that matter! :LOL:
No you are right I agree as we see that with Fanny on a weekly basis but I was using personal knowledge of my family and friends who have graduated from these unis. I know they certainly would not be joining discussions in TL it would not be of any interest to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have had the Douche Lord prepare a special celebration dinner for the new VIPS and Birthday Tattlers after he finished cooking the turkey in his last video. It's so Lie Lande! Enjoy!!

Air fried brussel sprouts.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts {Fast & Crispy!} – WellPlated.com

Phi Phi apologizes but this is all the pasta that Mummy and Fanny will allow to be served so everyone will have to share.

Small Bowl Of Italian Penne Pasta, Wooden Background Stock Photo, Picture  And Royalty Free Image. Image 15291289.

But Snorts was excited to use his new hedgehog plates from Ebay.
Anthropologie Natalie Lete Bonjour Hedgehog Charmante Dinner Plate NEW |  eBay

Unfortunately, Fanny would not allow Snorts to break out the good wine, so wine in a box it is for everyone. And F4F and Snorts had to drink first.

sub-buzz-24083-1486589518-1.jpg

Phi Phi wanted to make a bunny cake but sadly, it did not turn out as planned. You can see his cake baking efforts in his next video.
13747516-0-image-a-143_1558414248018.jpg

Congratulations VIPS and Happy Birthday Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They all were useful in the beginning.... But just wait 3 or 4 videos in. Once they come to a party in costume they are lost.
Yorick, who's been visiting Lalande with his family since he was a boy, knew the place long before all of her ladyship's YouTube fame and highly successful grifting, Returning as a volunteer, he's already proven to be more useful than ladyboy.

Ladyboy PhiPhi, who tried to kiss Stephanie and confessed his feelings for her one month into his volunteer role after doing an egregious job reupholstering a chair, came to Lalande to parasitically latch on to Stephanie so he can freeload and make money as a boyfriend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think Yorick is far too wise and has too much going for him coming from a prominent family to fall under Auntie SJ's spell. Plus his father would have Fanny's head! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it would be a total waste of a fine young man if Yorick falls for Auntie SJ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the CD video where Fanny was "summoned" to Paris.

She never says who are the "we" who purchased the farmhouse. She never mentions Larkin was a 50% participant in the venture.

She doesn't mention the gift grab channel, her travel channel, or the extensive traveling she does which stalls renovations and restorations continuously.

She never acknowledged her support squirrel concubine Snorts except the local politician mentioned Snorts helped F4F.

Fanny was dressed like she was fishing for a hookup at the cocktail event.

I watched the CD video from today:

Who believes Dan actually has 115,000 subscribers to his channel? IMHO, I think he follows the Shittelaine in his youtube strategies.

Dan and F4F are still intense frenemies, trading insults back and forth thru out the video. F4F mocked Dan about achieving his life ambition to be a "crumpet butler". Dan mocked F4F about how he didn't realize how many subscribers he would get just for buying a chateau. F4F mocked Dan for his yard work videos.

F4F wants the red van's shelves, etc. cleared out so it could be used for moving furniture. I guess that is how she is going to get her auction purchases out of her London flat and back to the Dump.

F4F spends more money to have people work in her vegetable garden than she would spend to just buy it all at the local market.

Snorts was wearing another one of F4F's flower brooches on his shoulder. After his paid for french session, setting the table, and 4 hours of cooking, he was exhausted. He could never manage 40 hours of labor a week in the workplace.

I noted that there were a total of 8 commercials, and a paid for 2-3 minute F4F/Snorts paid ad, as well as a youtube plug in one video. Greedy much, F4F?

Why is F4F still screwing around with the garden plans outside of the precarious chapel? She keeps removing and shuffling dirt away from the foundation area of the crumbling chapel. Leave it alone until it is restored.

F4F had to put a plug in about how cold she was in the Dump, wrapping herself in an electric blanket. Who is going to haul logs to F4F's log burner to be installed in her private suite? The Douche Lord won't do it. I think Anne Marie is going to be hauling logs a few times a day to F4F's apartments.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.