The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did, but have swapped it for the Tesla Model Y.
Oh I get it, by having Patrons pay for the brand new kitchen, the Influencer and Wallpaperer were able to buy themselves a nice Tesla and still be able to afford to close down their business. Now Patrons will pay for restoration of the barns, so the Flowers can buy a yacht. Life near Honfleur is just so tough but a bit of grifting makes it easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just imagine sitting on Angie’s painted settee! That pair do everything on the cheap. Can’t even afford to buy the chateau. They rent it and nothing ever gets done.
I think they bought it after renting it for a while.
They lack taste, that's for sure.

Reactions: 12
As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.
Does this surprise us?
Not one bloody bit.
Those acro props were supporting the ceiling for a reason.
Going forward, as you explain it is just so typical of the stupid woman. :mad:

What is this monstrosity?
Yummy. Rotisserie labia.

Not too worried about blowing my cover, but the aftermath when that happens could turn ugly. Miss Jarvis comes from a rather vindictive family, you know.
Yes, we had noticed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Living in Turkey I am sure you are right.

My giros experience is based solely on dining out at Greek restaurants in Melbourne.
Both in NL and Turkey the meat is cut very very thin. (Both Greeks and Turks serve it thinly sliced)
Also can you serve Turkey pink? Or is that a salmonella case to happen?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh I get it, by having Patrons pay for the brand new kitchen, the Influencer and Wallpaperer were able to buy themselves a nice Tesla and still be able to afford to close down their business. Now Patrons will pay for restoration of the barns, so the Flowers can buy a yacht. Life near Honfleur is just so tough but a bit of grifting makes it easier.
They are so bare faced about it too. Brand new car and now a boat. Stop the patron account and do it all from ad revenue and I have no problem. Are they still on Chateau Diy? Look at Tim and Rebecca they have done a beautiful job and no grifting at all.

I really can’t believe that not one of the family will stand up to F4F’s and say no we are not spending Christmas at that dump. No central heating and cold roast turkey served so late it’s Boxing Day before the meal is finished. Will the turkey need to be smuggled into France by Auntie and Uncle. What do the French usually eat on Christmas Day. Surely it has to be better than Turkey.
I agree with all that bar the Turkey -I love turkey try www.kellybronze.co.uk and you will be a convert

As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.
If the lake is ever reinstated the house will go through further adjustments/settlement again

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Both in NL and Turkey the meat is cut very very thin. (Both Greeks and Turks serve it thinly sliced)
Also can you serve Turkey pink? Or is that a salmonella case to happen?
In Australia, Greek restaurants serve it thinly sliced.

Pink turkey. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I really can’t believe that not one of the family will stand up to F4F’s and say no we are not spending Christmas at that dump. No central heating and cold roast turkey served so late it’s Boxing Day before the meal is finished. Will the turkey need to be smuggled into France by Auntie and Uncle. What do the French usually eat on Christmas Day. Surely it has to be better than Turkey.
The French do Indeed eat turkey at Christmas but it's not obligatory. And they are not the monstrous sized one that the uk and us favour. Poulard and Chapon are very popular at christmas (fatted chickens, tender and delicious). As is beef. It's France, anything goes even McDo!

The French don't really understand brussels sprouts either, thank goodness, but the are "rediscovering" parsnips and other "old fashioned" veg that have been forgotten. Oysters and fois gras are a big deal at Christmas and new year. And plenty of Muscat and sparkling wine, doesn't have to be champagne there are lots of other French sparkling choices.

No Christmas pudding or Christmas cake (though I made a stirling effort locally to introduce the traditional English Christmas cake locally and it went down a bomb). Dessert is often something super sweet and sticky. With vanilla ice cream.

That audience definitely did not warm to F4F and phyllis

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In Maria’s words Snorts requested Greek night, told everyone to dress up and spent two hours polishing plates for street food. He’d even written name cards dictating where people should sit for dinner. The tacky cat dress had jewellery laid out next to it on the bed. He’s really got himself into pole position;
Telling the cook what meal to prepare,
Telling the staff to dress up,
Telling the staff where to sit,
Telling his gf what to wear,
He appears to be sat at the head of the table with F4F opposite and the staff either side of them,
To top off the appearance of stately grandeur he’s wearing a gold pocket watch chain and I’ve no doubt that a expensive gold watch was tucked inside his waistcoat pocket. I’ll go even further to say it’ll be a Hunter.

Little Lord fondle toy boy really is the master of all he surveys and appears to have all the power within those damp walls. Well played Snorts 👏🏼

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The French do Indeed eat turkey at Christmas but it's not obligatory. And they are not the monstrous sized one that the uk and us favour. Poulard and Chapon are very popular at christmas (fatted chickens, tender and delicious). As is beef. It's France, anything goes even McDo!

The French don't really understand brussels sprouts either, thank goodness, but the are "rediscovering" parsnips and other "old fashioned" veg that have been forgotten. Oysters and fois gras are a big deal at Christmas and new year. And plenty of Muscat and sparkling wine, doesn't have to be champagne there are lots of other French sparkling choices.

No Christmas pudding or Christmas cake (though I made a stirling effort locally to introduce the traditional English Christmas cake locally and it went down a bomb). Dessert is often something super sweet and sticky. With vanilla ice cream.
I've never understood peoples' disgust of brussels sprouts. Personally I love them, paticularly when served mixed with roasted chestnuts. Obviously a marmite thing, ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In Maria’s words Snorts requested Greek night, told everyone to dress up and spent two hours polishing plates for street food. He’d even written name cards dictating where people should sit for dinner. The tacky cat dress had jewellery laid out next to it on the bed. He’s really got himself into pole position;
He appears to be sat at the head of the table with F4F opposite and the staff either side of them,
To top off the appearance of stately grandeur he’s wearing a gold pocket watch chain and I’ve no doubt that a expensive gold watch was tucked inside his waistcoat pocket. I’ll go even further to say it’ll be a Hunter.

Little Lord fondle toy boy really is the master of all he surveys and appears to have all the power within those damp walls. Well played Snorts 👏🏼
Place cards for four people. Four!
It smacked of pretentious content creation to me. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

It's all very little gay boy playing dollhouse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

And to think that some tattlers were saying that he should give it all up and study for a career? Why?

Stephanie says in her speech, ahem, presentation, that when they purchased the chateau they began a 'slow renovation' of the chateau interior.
What an understatement!
I think more was achieved at the chateau while Derek was alive.

I also think Baghead was at the chateau to assist Stephanie write her presentation.
It was essentially a brief timeline of what has happened so far.
In reality we know she has achieved so little, most of which is barely started or remains unfinished.
It's all an endless list of unfinished window dressing.
She gave no insight into the process and provided limited detail.
A deliberate move on her part in my opinion, as she doesn't want people delving too deeply.

She was 'summoned' to Paris.
I think not.
She was simply invited, but Stephanie never misses an opportunity for self promotion.
Delusions of grandeur yet again.

It really annoys me when people use a brand name instead of the name of the item.
She can't refer to her mother's car as . . . her mother's car.
It's always 'the Mercedes'.
Well she doesn't impress me.
It's not even her car and more than likely, was bought with Patreon money.
A case of laundering money into Auntie's bank account. Wasn't that Auntie's car?

Frankly, Dame Fañny and Queen Phillipa are the skanks of the châteauverse.
Skank...what a lovely and descriptive word😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My hairdresser was telling me that the recent trick men and women are using to disguise a receding hairline and thinning on top is to grow their hair long, put the top section in a loose ponytail and use the hair to hang over and cover the bold patches. He said YouTube is flooded with videos on how to achieve this and the use of spray and powder to fill in any gaps!! He’s trialing it himself (he has an undercut and looks gorgeous). I did a quick search and he’s right!
Hum, might we know someone who uses this technique to hide and disguise 🤔

Done properly….

63AA805E-6FEB-4D1C-BB90-D573CB71DD0A.jpeg

Done the LaLande way …

6C7F2B32-31D7-48B9-B1C9-A224FB73FE77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He has played the Long Game and if he gets Nutsy to marry him.......... he has Won!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Notice when Maria is cooking dinner, it's mentioned that unlike the guest dinners, Greek night will was going to be a "fun dinner." So revealing and Fanny is condemned by her own words - she regards guest dinners as a trial, a hassle she can do without. Watch the vlog again and listen to what she's saying. The implication is obvious... she hates the guests, she hates the effort going into feeding them, the time and trouble and she believes it's a waste of her money and is an obligation that in her eyes, she can do without. We've long been aware of the false front she puts on for her guests, now she's said it herself... it's much more fun without them. I sincerely hope a few ex-guests took note of her words, thought 'what a witch' and cancelled their Patreon accounts.
Did you also notice when Maria is cooking that she put the pitta bread into the tea cozy that Baghead had plonked on his head during the reunion dinner vlog a couple of weeks ago. On the one hand (pun intended) she shows us Tartlets how H & S conscious she is with her ill fitting gloves then goes on to put the bread into a tea cozy covered in hair. Such class.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.