The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever heard what Amaury‘s parents think about Natti? If I remember correctly, his parents didn’t accept his last girlfriend because she wasn’t of „class“ enough for them. So I wonder what they think about her, not even being a blond aryan woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am soooooo over the Fleuries. Their whole long suffering nagging wife, bumbling spendthrift husband is getting very old. Frankly I want to witch slap the lot of them. Spoiled, indulged brats!
Me too!
I used to like them.
But the shine has gradually worn off and their latest vlog really annoyed me.

Using e-begging to renovate a chateau is bad enough.
I have no problem with Philip using money generated by Youtube to purchase a yacht as he has filmed and edited the content.
However, if he uses Patreon money to buy a yacht it would be is a whole new level of e-begging.
It would be disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Clickbait vlog title again!
Just when we think she's getting her comeuppance, it's an appearance to explain how wonderful she's doing with Patreon!
I hope there was enough side eye looks in the small group to indicate someone offical will question tax obligations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
DE3F023A-F7AA-4ADE-92C5-2A4BCA2F45D7.jpeg

Since when does SJ wake up early? Who let this Nadiac kid volunteer? Why is SJ filming this kid so much? Wait a minute SJ use to film me like that. Maybe I’m too old for her now?
9A49D26B-4B51-4F94-9289-667B77563885.jpeg

Since when is SJ into mushrooms? Can you believe SJ said I have a little mushroom? SJ took the Nadiac kid into the woods to see if his family grows big mushrooms. Wait a minute she use to walk in the woods with me.
C9425E13-7C49-4891-B865-1D687929826F.jpeg

All is well WE are in Paris and the Nadiac kid was left behind. The snacks are great, wine flowing and they are about to introduce US. Wait I am not the kaboom boyfriend just a friend who helps her? Why is this Nadiac kid texting SJ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I watched clickbait well done, she does nothing, I am not interested in seeing the bloody garden everytime. Watching Maria cook and hearing Philip yet again doing nothing. So she went high to get her lake, Paris Uhmmmm REALLY!!!!!

No one really has any content and just doing it for the patreon money and stardom. I'd rather watch littlest Cahteau where they take the mickey out of themselves.. Are they really that inept????? At least I laugh.

Just watched an apocalyptic movie and I imagined a senario at lalalnde with Stephanie, walking around with a pink phone in her hand talking about nothing. Dressing up her costumes and dancing with Philip as the world collapses around them no internet no power no heating and a 100 peacocks and hens. Find me a script writer
After I finish my cosy murder mystery of Murder at the Shiteau, I could do a post-apocalyptic version. Rats from a sinking ship, Lieland has been deserted by all who called it home, apart from two inhabitants. A crumbling edifice, broken windows, doors handing loose, murky, dark, damp with mold and seemingly uninhabitable (also the pre-apocalyptic version). French hunters on a survival mission for their families arrive, and with guns in hand, strip lieLande of all the food and wines in the pantry and kitchen. They wander through half empty room which have been stripped of anything valuable. Investigating the attic space, they find a rotting Phillip playing dress-ups. Deciding he is too far gone to be saved, and infected with a zombie like virus, Philipp just stares into a mirror and sways away in his finery, not noticing the looks of horror and disgust the farmers give him (because in normal times they always do the same anyway). Entering the walled garden, they strip the entire area of everything edible including the chicken and peacocks, then leave. Hours later, and completely oblivious to the doom of the apocalypse, Stephanie eventually wakes up and begins her vlogging with images of a pink sunrise. 'Good morning lovely Lalanders,' she says to her camera, 'It's another beautiful day here at Lalande.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just back from daut's house .... it is my birthday today so I am about to catch up. Daut did a lovely lunch for me and my grandson played "happy birthday" on his guitar. He is just learning and did good!

OK .... I have a husband that has lots of things in the garage that "we just might need some day" !!! That day will Never come.
Will not throw anything away. :devilish:

My heart goes out to you both MadameChat and Beachgirl . ❤❤
Pekey, Happy Birthday!! Glad to hear you had a nice visit with family! :):)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Red Alert! I repeat Red Alert!

It's my belief Phyllis washed her hair and may have used conditioner. There are considerably less flyaways than usual, but.... there's still boot polish on the scalp.....

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 01.11.46.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I honestly never noticed Billy’s dialect or his pronunciation (“everythink”) until that convent insurance vlog. And he kept saying “everythink” over and over. Now that it’s been called to my attention, it’s so annoying….like, once you see it, you can’t unsee it! 😆 No offense to Tattlers from England with that dialect, but to my American ear it just sounds bad (as I’m sure many American dialects sound atrocious to you! 😆).
Kind of like you having to hear non KY natives pronouncing Louisville. ;):D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you to those Tattlers that watched the vlog. I could not bring myself to do so.
In US, we call people like Steph and her son WHITE TRASH.
So PhiPhi‘s parents will show up for Christmas.
Natti’s family will show up for Christmas.
The best part of Chateau LaLaLaLande is reading Tattler comments. Listening to Queen Kathy. Waiting on a Jules 100 post.
As for nuptials during the holidays? I’ll need you all to show up and pick me up off the floor if that happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This week on The Chateau Diaries, Stephanie shares her Brazilian wax appointment. Perhaps a little TMI, but at least she’s trying.
1CEBA0CE-92E1-4F66-94C3-E94F173FDCAA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The Columbians, Stewie and Patsy, sure missed the mark on that new paint colour on the exterior trim!
View attachment 1723210
No 'Stuart' and 'Patrick' have done no painting at 'Chateau de Colombe' on the outbuildings. Note the weathered paint on the turret at left in your photo. This is a photo from their reveal vlog #18 same color during a rainy day. Sorry Doll, you want to tear down other Queens, make sure you're presenting correct facts. *snap left to right*
1668391239387.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.