The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 'Stuart' and 'Patrick' have done no painting at 'Chateau de Colombe' on the outbuildings. Note the weathered paint on the turret at left in your photo. This is a photo from their reveal vlog #18 same color during a rainy day. Sorry Doll, you want to tear down other Queens, make sure you're presenting correct facts. *snap left to right* View attachment 1729139
I stand corrected. It looks so dark in photo I thought paint was new. Glad it isn’t.

Reactions: 9
Stephanie says in her speech, ahem, presentation, that when they purchased the chateau they began a 'slow renovation' of the chateau interior.
What an understatement!
I think more was achieved at the chateau while Derek was alive.

I also think Baghead was at the chateau to assist Stephanie write her presentation.
It was essentially a brief timeline of what has happened so far.
In reality we know she has achieved so little, most of which is barely started or remains unfinished.
It's all an endless list of unfinished window dressing.
She gave no insight into the process and provided limited detail.
A deliberate move on her part in my opinion, as she doesn't want people delving too deeply.

She was 'summoned' to Paris.
I think not.
She was simply invited, but Stephanie never misses an opportunity for self promotion.
Delusions of grandeur yet again.

It really annoys me when people use a brand name instead of the name of the item.
She can't refer to her mother's car as . . . her mother's car.
It's always 'the Mercedes'.
Well she doesn't impress me.
It's not even her car and more than likely, was bought with Patreon money.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Me too!
I used to like them.
But the shine has gradually worn off and their latest vlog really annoyed me.

Using e-begging to renovate a chateau is bad enough.
I have no problem with Philip using money generated by Youtube to purchase a yacht as he has filmed and edited the content.
However, if he uses Patreon money to buy a yacht it would be is a whole new level of e-begging.
It would be disgraceful.
Where did the Tesla come from? I thought they drove a Toyota Rav? :(

Reactions: 5
Red Alert! I repeat Red Alert!

It's my belief Phyllis washed her hair and may have used conditioner. There are considerably less flyaways than usual, but.... there's still boot polish on the scalp.....
But....... is there Goth Nail Polish on the Squirrel fingers???.......... I bet Not this time ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice when Maria is cooking dinner, it's mentioned that unlike the guest dinners, Greek night will was going to be a "fun dinner." So revealing and Fanny is condemned by her own words - she regards guest dinners as a trial, a hassle she can do without. Watch the vlog again and listen to what she's saying. The implication is obvious... she hates the guests, she hates the effort going into feeding them, the time and trouble and she believes it's a waste of her money and is an obligation that in her eyes, she can do without. We've long been aware of the false front she puts on for her guests, now she's said it herself... it's much more fun without them. I sincerely hope a few ex-guests took note of her words, thought 'what a witch' and cancelled their Patreon accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Stephanie says in her speech, ahem, presentation, that when they purchased the chateau they began a 'slow renovation' of the chateau interior.
What an understatement!
I think more was achieved at the chateau while Derek was alive.

I also think Baghead was at the chateau to assist Stephanie write her presentation.
It was essentially a brief timeline of what has happened so far.
In reality we know she has achieved so little, most of which is barely started or remains unfinished.
It's all an endless list of unfinished window dressing.
She gave no insight into the process and provided limited detail.
A deliberate move on her part in my opinion, as she doesn't want people delving too deeply.

She was 'summoned' to Paris.
I think not.
She was simply invited, but Stephanie never misses an opportunity for self promotion.
Delusions of grandeur yet again.

It really annoys me when people use a brand name instead of the name of the item.
She can't refer to her mother's car as . . . her mother's car.
It's always 'the Mercedes'.
Well she doesn't impress me.
It's not even her car and more than likely, was bought with Patreon money.
Did F4F explain that her interior scheme was a cross between Emmaus and skank ass bordello?

I am waiting until she is summoned to Paris by the tax authorities. I have a feeling she won’t make a video out of that trip.I also have a feeling that should that occur, the Douche Lord will run out of France so fast, he will forget his velveteen boots and hand painted pillow featuring his likeness.

Red Alert! I repeat Red Alert!

It's my belief Phyllis washed her hair and may have used conditioner. There are considerably less flyaways than usual, but.... there's still boot polish on the scalp.....

View attachment 1729092
This photo of Snorts should be placed under the word punchable in the dictionary. The photo alone would explain the meaning instantly without having to resort to words. ( I am not advocating violence…. just noting his photo aptly illustrates the saying that “ a picture is worth a thousand words.” )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That moment when Stephanie is caught lying by messing up her own timeline within the first 30 seconds of her vlog!

Sunrise at Lalande.... "an idyllic start of the day..."
CD488.png

"...It is worth getting up early..." bullcrap
CD489.png

"...a cup of tea is just what I need to ease into the day..."
CD490.png

"...This morning....Nick, Marie and Antoine are leaving..."
CD493.png

NICK, MARIE, AND ANTOINE LEAVE AT SUNSET!
(the sun looks too far out in the west already)
CD491.png

Now it's time for "....breakfast of sorrow!"
CD492.png

And just like that...it's sunset, again, but who cares about that when it's Greek night?
CD494.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.