The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the other side of Lymington. MOS

Which is why Camilla’s affected accent is her own making …..
Definitely of her own making. I understand she Is from Southampton.Went to the worst school in the area but speaks like the lady of the manor. Strikes me as a bit of an actress

Reactions: 16
I've never understood peoples' disgust of brussels sprouts. Personally I love them, paticularly when served mixed with roasted chestnuts. Obviously a marmite thing, ;)
Can't be doing with marmite or bovril either 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.
Thank you @Clara Burnett.
I have included a few photographs, proving that this is not a new problem.

Lalande paneling.png

AM window rot.png

1658924638413.png

2009 👇
grand salon 2099.png

grand salon 2009 2.png

Little Lord fondle toy boy really is the master of all he surveys and appears to have all the power within those damp walls. Well played Snorts 👏🏼
200w.gif

BJJ grand salon.png

Remember, Stephanie Jarvis' playbook??? She pumps them up and then cuts them out; Frank and Ivo, Tomaz, Marie Wiik, Selmar, etc...
The only difference, Philip Janssen has had a front row seat. 💣 He will not go down alone. Get your popcorn ready. 🍿

c3b00742-c315-4966-866d-733825aa4b61_text.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Place cards for four people. Four!
It smacked of pretentious content creation to me. 😒
The place cards were required to hold his ever precarious position at the head of the table. We all know though he’d rather be under the table servicing the male guests. That “volunteer” must catch his eye! I bet he takes him for long walks in the forest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And to think that some tattlers were saying that he should give it all up and study for a career? Why?

A case of laundering money into Auntie's bank account. Wasn't that Auntie's car?

Frankly, Dame Fañny and Queen Phillipa are the skanks of the châteauverse.
Skank...what a lovely and descriptive word😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think being 'summoned' to Paris to explain the Patreon accounts was a jibe to Tattlers who have many time had the conversation regarding reporting her to the authorities... She knew exactly what she was doing when she put that click bait out there. I thought Amoury and Nutti had gone to Budapest and now he's back and she's gone to Barcelona and will be at some point be bringing her parents back to Lielande for Christmas, Man cubs parents are coming for Christmas as is IJ & Percy (the poor man better pack his thermals) and did I hear Tatty and Stephen too? Why is the Dining room the warmest place of a morning? Is there heating in there?

Reactions: 19
The place cards were required to hold his ever precarious position at the head of the table. We all know though he’d rather be under the table servicing the male guests. That “volunteer” must catch his eye! I bet he takes him for long walks in the forest.
I think Phillipa hates the new volunteer. He's well known to Fanny, he's historically connected to the château. He's probably got Phillipa well and truly sussed out. All the above is very threatening to Phillipa and it's position.
Add to the mix Fanny giving the new volunteer her attention and Armoire getting on with him... Poor Phillipa... I'm very concerned.... 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Definitely of her own making. I understand she Is from Southampton.Went to the worst school in the area but speaks like the lady of the manor. Strikes me as a bit of an actress
Only a bit? Everything she says and every move she makes is so clearly choreographed!

Was it really necessary for Fanny to include Curtis's photo of her in the yellow polyester Viliotti ballgown in her presentation in Paris? What has that got to with work on the chateau?

• Haha
  • Heart
Only a bit? Everything she says and every move she makes is so clearly choreographed!

Was it really necessary for Fanny to include Curtis's photo of her in the yellow polyester Viliotti ballgown in her presentation in Paris? What has that got to with work on the chateau?
Sheer vanity and more look at me thus the sideway glances from the French ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did F4F explain that her interior scheme was a cross between Emmaus and skank ass bordello?

I am waiting until she is summoned to Paris by the tax authorities. I have a feeling she won’t make a video out of that trip.I also have a feeling that should that occur, the Douche Lord will run out of France so fast, he will forget his velveteen boots and hand painted pillow featuring his likeness.

This photo of Snorts should be placed under the word punchable in the dictionary. The photo alone would explain the meaning instantly without having to resort to words. ( I am not advocating violence…. just noting his photo aptly illustrates the saying that “ a picture is worth a thousand words.” )
He resembled a busboy.. the way he was ushering her or whatever the duck that was...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do predict a Wedding is in the air !
Oh Squirrel will be beside himself with glee ! 🐿:p A life of luxury travel , to the Manor Born Posturing and Never to work again !!!

Everyone , even Squirrel's parents are coming for Christmas ..... well, extra bodies means extra body heat in that cold place!
I believe the dinning room is the warmest place in the farmhouse .... so said Fanny in her dressing gown -said in the morning .... could not sleep.
Probably worrying about what lies she has to say in her coming speech for the Assemblee in Paris ...... a meeting that looked like a few sad people were roped into.
Was it me or did the audience look bored and feed up and the women there were giving that designer dress the "once over" too !!!
You just know those women where thinking that the Free money is not going into reno's but on her back and to that weird little toad with the camera videoing everything going on here!

Fanny went into the garden where she saw lots of mushrooms/toadstools coming up ...... feed them to the "Allergic One" I say!
Talking of the forth coming Groom ...... I bet he took off the black nail polish when in Paris !
I bet they stayed in a $$ Hotel too.
Well...... Bun Boy has a new friend to talk too.
Nasty Natti's family are looking into their heritage in Spain..... wondering what part of the family tree the bullying and nastiness started I guess.

Why oh why does Marie still stay there cooking ? I am sure she could get a great paying job in a up- market B&B any where and have a room that is heated and not falling down !!!
Did Amoury have half a beard. She was very careful to vlog him from his left….. if not then this is old old old

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In Maria’s words Snorts requested Greek night, told everyone to dress up and spent two hours polishing plates for street food. He’d even written name cards dictating where people should sit for dinner. The tacky cat dress had jewellery laid out next to it on the bed. He’s really got himself into pole position;
Telling the cook what meal to prepare,
Telling the staff to dress up,
Telling the staff where to sit,
Telling his gf what to wear,
He appears to be sat at the head of the table with F4F opposite and the staff either side of them,
To top off the appearance of stately grandeur he’s wearing a gold pocket watch chain and I’ve no doubt that a expensive gold watch was tucked inside his waistcoat pocket. I’ll go even further to say it’ll be a Hunter.

Little Lord fondle toy boy really is the master of all he surveys and appears to have all the power within those damp walls. Well played Snorts 👏🏼
He’s finally become the lady’s maid he’s always wanted to be…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I notice a fair few newbies have jumped on board in the last week. Welcome to you all. Please feel free to comment, join in and introduce yourself not just hit the like button. We're a friendly bunch and don't bite... well not all of us 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Get your popcorn ready. 🍿

I thought Amoury and Nutti had gone to Budapest and now he's back and she's gone to Barcelona and will be at some point be bringing her parents back to Lielande for Christmas, Man cubs parents are coming for Christmas as is IJ & Percy (the poor man better pack his thermals) and did I hear Tatty and Stephen too?
You mean faux-mas? If Clara is right, it's all been pre-recorded.... 🧐
Now I'll be dissapointed if we don't meet the bully's family and their first meeting with the in-laws...

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.