The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah which story do we believe. The story that poor ickle Stephanie was left to play alone whilst her parents worked. Or is it the tale that she spent every holiday with her grandmother in France? Or peut etre it is that she spent Christmas with her friend in Hong Kong? If it is that she had to be alone a bit on Christmas Day whilst her parents earned the ££ that she is so happy to be living off then I'd keep schtum if I were her. I don't think Mummy is a caring, loving mummy but boy oh boy does SJ want to keep rubbing her nose in it that Daddy darling was her favourite parent. And, just how long is she going to keep on about her lonely little life? She's 45 for crying out loud. Move on pet.

Reactions: 22

DB9 is on the driveway
he’ll take you anywhere

Sidebar
No need for plastic surgery -
my cheekbones are up with the laughter
We’d need this thread (18)
made into a book

priceless
More than that, what we need @MojoDublin is a crash course in your unique writing style! I can usually grasp about 70% of it if I'm lucky, but still have to to spend a bit of time in decoding to get even that. Love it all though, keep it up, I love the challenge and the content

Reactions: 14
Seeing people's friends tells you a lot about them. Fokker, Villiotti and now Marina Kim, what great taste in friends SJ has!. And yes, I don't think SJ is capable of any real connection with a partner, it's all about her, the partners are merely pawns in the game, specially chosen to dispaly her own image to its best advantage.

OK, point taken, I agree the later explanatory letter was probably not a good idea, it wouldn't be filmed but, at least, Nati and SJ would read it. As for the tat not getting past Nati, to date, loads of other disgusting tat/garbage has got past her and been filmed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Any Scandinavians on here? It may be a misconception, but I've thought that Marie's body confidence maybe comes from her Norwegian upbringing. In my experience they are not so prudish, and they will share saunas and bathe in the nude with family and strangers.

Reactions: 10
if each of us put 5 e we can for sure put some Dior at least

Reactions: 9
Yes, exactly. There's a lot of nude swimming in rivers and nudity is much more accepted and it is not subject to sex-linked smutty schoolboy-type jokes/reactions as it often is in the UK, etc. It is regarded as something natural and you don't often see types like SJ displaying themselves in order to get a reaction in the way she does.

Reactions: 10
[
Why would Marie be embarrassed? She doesn't mind running around braless and do some nude boobs pics. Just wait, soon she will post herself wearing this thing on Instagram
There is a difference between not wearing a bra & being happy in your own skin to being sent scanties by a stranger and being filmed opening them up in front of an audience. I can't see Marie as an Ann Summers undies style of gal myself & even if she is maybe she prefers that to be private. It was clear to me that she was really embarrassed by the tacky gift.

Reactions: 17
Don't forget Mason the #641 American Loon !

Reactions: 12
It’ll soon be used as fuel for Selmar’s bonfire

Reactions: 8
You can also get really good fakes for about €15. Everywhere is also awash with Michale Kor / Dior / Gucci bags as well.

The partner swapping looks more like quantity rather than quality!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe there is a difference in how she perceives her body. Is it natural & artistic to bare it. Or is it something to dress up in private for a partner.

Reactions: 4
YouTube "suggested" I watch a channel called Rural France Journals. Seemed churlish not to (lockdown ennui).

It's in its infancy- 14'eps so fair, not quite 800 subscribers. All very gentle (but not totally dull). A rather intriguing South African chap who bought (2014) , unseen, a tiny house he found on the internet. It's a rather sweet 2 bedroomed house, built in 1937. In need of updating but nothing too dramatic. The chap - Leon - has obviously totally embraced and thrown himself into life in a small village in rural France...a bit south west of Limoges, think. Made loads of friends in the village, talks to everyone he encounters in the village, gets inviolved with village life and clearly feels it is home. From the little I've watched, it's all rather refreshing.

No begging bowls, no sob story, nothing other than enthusiasm about his move and how happy he is.

The reason for mentioning him is that in the intro to one of the eps I've watched he came out with a killer line in his intro to taking the viewers round his weeny house...delivered with a half-mile smile and raised eyebrow he said:

"Unlike the British vlog mafia [living] in France I do not live in a chateau..".

British vlog mafia is just so, so splendid a description that I simply had to give it s wider audience!

Reactions: 32
Well I sincerely hope they are reading here and see that post. Not that it will make her change. Her need and greed tops everything... even taking from the vulnerable elderly. If she had one ounce of decency in her body she would put an end to gift grab immediately upon reading that. But she won’t. She is just blinded by greed.

Reactions: 12
Think someone could come up with a tread title with that in it - first attempt.

#20 Home and headquarters of the British vlog mafia. Book your course with Madam Jarvis now.

Reactions: 11
Buy me a coffee is the extent so far. Won't be swimming in coffee with less than 1000 subscribers.

Reactions: 3
If that were the case I’d sue the grimbo to get them back (bimbette is too sweet for her and you can’t call someone who is passed middle aged a bimbette or bimbo even).

Reactions: 3
Longchamp bags are a French luxury. Highly expensive.

Reactions: 9
Hello my name is Rory and I was a CD addict. During the early vlogs, which I loved, I contemplated buying from Catawiki (auction site) a beautiful old set of blue covered books in french - french authors of major french text I think from 1800s. Can't believe myself either. I feel ashamed.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.