The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're right about it probably being gently used. Funny how SJ couldn't stop herself from leaping out of her chair and fingering the brass horse logo, making sure Philip had a close-up on this mark of prestige. Funny, and sad.
That really gets under my skin. It’s the same thing she does with every piece of porcelain that enters the house. The Dior coat was a prime example. When she opened it, she of course did the obligatory , toothy grinned thank you, then she saw the Dior label and went ga ga. She threw it on, clasped it in her grubby little hands, and twirled around like a Disney princess. It was sickening. Its fine to get excited over a gift, but maybe be a little demure when checking for that name brand. Maybe the elderly people sending her these gifts get a lot of excitement seeing her open them and shouting loud enough for the neighbors to hear, “IT’S SPODE!!”

The next time I get a card from the kids, I’m going to flip it over to check for the Hallmark logo. If it’s Hallmark, I will shout into the heavens “it’s a Hallmark card everyone...HALLMARK!”. If it’s not Hallmark, I’ll burn it in a fit of rage, declaring that I gave my children life, the least they could do is buy a Hallmark card. Sadly, it will be a story they will tell their therapists for years to come.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Mummy Dearest Exactly. I doubt Selmar gives a monkey's whether his dog eats out of a Spode bowl, and it was uncomfortable watching him play along (as it's always uncomfortable watching him play along) as SJ raved to him about how Diesel can now eat off the same dinnerware as people!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, IJ proudly said in one of the vlogs ”the gift of life” nonsense, I couldn’t believe it either! She’s also not big on Christmas either. SJ said that after opening presents Christmas morning, her parents went to work in the nursing home and SJ would stay in the apartment alone, playing with her toys. She never struck me as the affectionate, loving mother type. I wonder what she thought of all the gifts Daddy gave SJ, a fountain, chandeliers, furniture being that she was against giving her only child birthday gifts.

The whole situation really puts CATC into perspective, she’s trying to fill a void that her mother helped create.
She probably wasn't pleased with all the gifts he gave SJ. When I first saw them on ETTCDIY I thought IJ came off at times as jealous of SJ. Highly critical while offering no better solution. I lol'd the time Gerry got fed up & snapped on IJ for being a defeatist when they were trying to make the window seat.

Reactions: 6
She probably wasn't pleased with all the gifts he gave SJ. When I first saw them on ETTCDIY I thought IJ came off at times as jealous of SJ. Highly critical while offering no better solution. I lol'd the time Gerry got fed up & snapped on IJ for being a defeatist when they were trying to make the window seat.
When was the window seat video?

The Chateau Diaries #20 The peeerfeck retirement home for lost souls and second hand tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Mummy Dearest Exactly. I doubt Selmar gives a monkey's whether his dog eats out of a Spode bowl, and it was uncomfortable watching him play along (as it's always uncomfortable watching him play along) as SJ raved to him about how Diesel can now eat off the same dinnerware as people!
He’s the bored adult at a child’s birthday party who only came for the free beer and food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I miss my old partylife” thing in the Madrid posts and I'm sorry, he looked out of place, he doesn't fit in with the young crowd anymore and it looked just sad. As a female I admit he's got a beautiful face,
🤣🤣🤣🤣 my reaction to the lads previous comments was entirely that ....
It’s odd how men view each other -
Enfant terrible 😞 is no munter -

I’ve seen worse - even the tide wouldn’t take them out !!!

not sure why if it was the foil been opposite SSB - less than 2 years ago he was all baby face (even for a 34 yr old )- roll forward and it’s almost not the same looking person .
Which makes the images of Madrid all the more shocking - best he stays the “new kid on the block “ by hanging out with SSB 😌

frankly I always thought billy speilberg was the eldest ......

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'll admit I was thinking of taking some hardened bull tit from the pasture nextdoor, glueing it to a base, spray painting it gold and mailing it to France.
Tattlers should club together to buy some truly awful tat or try to find some dreadful garbage to send with a carefully composed fan letter and then we can watch the reaction and send something else later on telling the truth about what we sent and why we sent it! What is really sad is the fact that the people who send the tat must be completely unaware that what they are sending is tat. It somehow makes it worse when you realise they have no concept of that fact and absolutely no awareness of Stephanie's lifestyle and the value of the gifts she really desires. Either they are really simple folks with very little knowledge of the outside world or they are secretly private "Tattlers" like us who are playing a huge joke on SJ and falling about laughing watching her. Sadly, it seems as if they fall into the first category!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If I were in that position, I’d be doing background checks before letting anyone stay with me. But I’m a Scorpio and trust very few people.
Hence her announcement that once COVID is over its patrons only in the chatelaine s kitchen - otherwise hire the gites - and lick 👅 the windows to see what’s going on inside .....

In regards to SSB the lights are on ... sometimes despite giving every impression there’s no one home 🙊🤟

Tattlers should club together to buy some truly awful tat or try to find some dreadful garbage to send with a carefully composed fan letter and then we can watch the reaction and send something else later on telling the truth about what we sent and why we sent it! What is really sad is the fact that the people who send the tat must be completely unaware that what they are sending is tat. It somehow makes it worse when you realise they have no concept of that fact and absolutely no awareness of Stephanie's lifestyle and the value of the gifts she really desires. Either they are really simple folks with very little knowledge of the outside world or they are secretly private "Tattlers" like us who are playing a huge joke on SJ and falling about laughing watching her. Sadly, it seems as if they fall into the first category!
😈😈😈😈
Huge cost ... huge
But I almost died laughing 😂
And
It made the show 😹😹😹

• Heart
The friend that SJ claims to work closely with her new pet-charity is named Marina Kim and she is actually its director and founder, so SJ again is keeping the money close to home. Pre-covid Marina was a regular visitor of the HMN and is part of SJ’s raffle of boyfriends, they at least share Oliver and James Jardine. It hasn’t been long since they were all working overtime to keep Marina in the UK (she's a Kazakhstan-born journalist now living and working in London), as she was about not to get citizenship because there were complaints filed by a well known Tory politician who she intensively and brutally stalked, claiming he was leaving her subliminal love messages in his political tweets. Great charity material indeed, SJ, good pick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
😈😈😈😈
Huge cost ... huge
But I almost died laughing 😂
And
It made the show 😹😹😹

Most of us can figure out what kind just veiwing the art. Out of curiosity I looked up artists who paint nudes of their own daughter. Found 2 others 1 is chinese the other one his daughter claims it didn't effect her
https://www.newszii.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/postimg/ivanka-donald-trump-0141237.jpg
1614062720948.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, just as I remember Isabelle, the absurd matriarch, haughtily affirming in her high, flutey tones in front of Stephanie and other mixed company that she NEVER gave her daughter birthday presents ON PRINCIPLE. After all, she had given her the gift of LIFE!

So is there any surprise in learning that when it comes to cadeaux, Miss Chatelaine just can't get enough?
Absolutely. I have no doubt that IJ's narcissistic abuse and neglect in SSB's early life have contributed to her dysfunctionality. Her father probably tried to compensate for it by spoiling her, but in reality, he should never have forced a woman to have a child she didn't want.

He should have made a choice, the wife, or children. The result of him wanting the best of both worlds (in his eyes) has resulted in an abhorrent being who sucks the life out of those who fall into her trap and tosses them aside like old scrap when she has no more use for them.

Some very strong indicators of her mental immaturity and instability: eating food from unwashed plates directly unpacked, wearing unwashed nightwear from Emmaus, inability to prioritise restoration on the basis of health and safety, I could go on, but you get the idea...

Aunt Lydia (my new name for Mummy)
Absolutely spot on name for Isabelle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
You can read more about it here:

I ain’t saying she a gold digger
But
She ain’t messin with no broke

🤕 my face is in traction with the laughter
SSB is taking the proverbial - my good friend in London - charity ...

they do not orbit the same air space as the rest of us ...
on a global 🌎 basis ..... Highway robbers .......

• Heart
Reactions: 12
SSB seems to love dysfunctionality.
You can leave out the 'seems to', she totally lives for it. She can't help herself too, I mean, there's a really good reason not to put your friend in the international spotlight, after all she's been through now apparently trying to clean up her act by running a charity organization , but she goes ahead and does it anyway. I bet she's reading here right now, gloating over the scandal she has ignited once again. Dangerous Liaisons, remember?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SSB will have the last laugh! She doesn’t pay her bills! St. Cecilia sat for 5 years with an unpaid 5k bill....
Really? Is that why the chapel has not been finished? If she is a slack payer then she will eventually lose out when businesses send in the bailiffs <do they have them in France> to repossess the crockery cupboard!! LOL

• Haha
After seeing the Elf clip, I think the “For Someone Special” Santa negligee would be the paaaaarfect gift. I mean, she loves Christmas. Duplicate the card in the movie complete with a pic of James Caan.

Then we all chip in and buy Marie a Hermès Birkin and watch Steph have a heart attack. (that’s sarcasm, I don’t want her to have an actual heart attack...I’d settle for an intense look of horror and a grandiose exit from the room.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.