The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
Wrong itā€™s coming straight for us! Getting shutters up now, well the hubs & the son! Iā€™m getting some serious anxiety!
This is Oya, the Yoruba goddess of hurricanes, justice and resurrection.
Her color is purple. She likes eggplant. Just in case you'd like to cook her a meal.

Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 11.29.02 AM.png

Invoking Oya:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Im
Wrong itā€™s coming straight for us! Getting shutters up now, well the hubs & the son! Iā€™m getting some serious anxiety!
Stay safe.. Strong thoughts are with all of you within the range of Ian.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
After realizing we werenā€™t going to get the brunt of the hurricane, my husband left this morning on a little trip that was planned in May, to go see Tyler Childers in concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado. Normally, Iā€™d be happy to get a few days to myself, but itā€™s kind of scary with the bad storms weā€™ve started to get on the outskirts, especially whilst my house is still under construction. I wish he was here to handle anything big that might happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Thank you. Have been keeping an eye on the weather, itā€™s not very warm either so as I intend to spend a lot of time exploring different parts of Sydney by ferry I have bought myself a cardigan.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This is 5 minutes walk from my air bnb apartment and where I catch the ferry from.
Manly? Glorious

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s coming my way now.
Stay safe. Our friend in Cape Coral learned this afternoon that they had mandatory evacuation and was heading to Miami. I wish he had left a couple of days ago. The gridlock is going to be insane. Best wishes to you! Off to turn on the tv to check it out. I just donā€™t turn on the tv until evening, and I need to be better about it. Itā€™s always been a hard and fast rule I grew up with and still stick with today. The news seems to just move so fast anymore, and I havenā€™t been online today either. Everyone in Florida stay safe and welcome those from the gulf side! ā¤

• Heart
After realizing we werenā€™t going to get the brunt of the hurricane, my husband left this morning on a little trip that was planned in May, to go see Tyler Childers in concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado. Normally, Iā€™d be happy to get a few days to myself, but itā€™s kind of scary with the bad storms weā€™ve started to get on the outskirts, especially whilst my house is still under construction. I wish he was here to handle anything big that might happen.
Oh no Jules. That must be scary.

• Heart
It certainly makes one wonder if there is a reason they don't want to be honest and open if they are quietly changing the wording, the effect of which quietly alters the patron's rights. We need to see the original wording and take it from there. Does anyone know when this alteration was made?
Hi. Are you part of @isabel8675309 group?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Are you able to stay with a neighbour or friend close by? Thinking of you and I bet your Hubby is wishing he was with you too. Please stay safe, don't risk yourself. Building can be repaired easier than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no Jules. That must be scary.
My area is south of the path of the hurricane, we ended up very lucky. The outer bands are far reaching and I do wish my husbandā€™s trip was next week, just incase. Itā€™s really nothing compared to what the people on the west coast of Florida are going to face. Stay safe & strong everybody.ā¤

Ianā€™s latest forecast:
654E1A3C-ED83-47F1-B739-5D93C8B9139E.jpeg

D7A777AE-4884-4882-A78B-3A01CF657E55.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My area is south of the path of the hurricane, we ended up very lucky. The outer bands are far reaching and I do wish my husbandā€™s trip was next week, just incase. Itā€™s really nothing compared to what the people on the west coast of Florida are going to face. Stay safe & strong everybody.ā¤

Ianā€™s latest forecast:
View attachment 1610344
View attachment 1610345
To all you Southwest and Central Florida Tattlers take care and be safe! From your Northeast Florida Tattler currently waiting my turn in the next few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, Stephanie Jarvis only recently changed the descriptions of the different patreon tiers on her patreon page. It used to say that all patrons became 'members of the Association', now it suddenly states 'Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau!'. Pictures of the former statement are still to be found here, I hope. Does she really think that by changing a description on a webpage she can hide her crimes? The most interesting fact about her changing the words is: why now? We've been holding her accountable to this fact for months, years and she blatantly kept ignoring this and now she all of a sudden changes it?
Claraā€¦ā€¦. My guess is that she has been contacted by some taxing authority of some sort and is possibly on the edge of troubleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ as you say ā€œtick tockā€ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ the bad part is that none of us will probably ever know what kind of fines/trouble she gets. Hopefully, there will be a breeze blow past you Clara with all of the karma so you can share with us 15 tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How can people on here send stuff to other people?

The association was set up pre Phi Phi. I imagine it was knee jerk stuff because she had no idea how big it would get. I don't believe she set out to be dishonest but she was wanting the money tax free (sensible) but the beast grew and so did her greed. Her lack of attention to detail is evident. She then kept saying the accounts were nearly ready but the accountant had this problem then that problem. Then someone on Patreon suggested she get her own software and do the accounts in house moving forward then all streams of revenue could be kept separate and then handed to the accountant. Someone also said stop mentioning the accounts until they were ready and that was the last she ever mentioned the accounts and that was probably 6 months ago.
I had a hunch it could be something like that. However, by just ignoring the requests for the accounts with out explaining that there was a mistake or whatever has just put her in a very bad light. It looks as though she's unwilling rather than unable to produce them. The mess still needs to be sorted out. The entire chĆ¢teau operation seems steeped in chaos, food, the lake etc. There's no reason to think that the accounts aren't likewise in chaos.

Reactions: 19
How can people on here send stuff to other people?

The association was set up pre Phi Phi. I imagine it was knee jerk stuff because she had no idea how big it would get. I don't believe she set out to be dishonest but she was wanting the money tax free (sensible) but the beast grew and so did her greed. Her lack of attention to detail is evident. She then kept saying the accounts were nearly ready but the accountant had this problem then that problem. Then someone on Patreon suggested she get her own software and do the accounts in house moving forward then all streams of revenue could be kept separate and then handed to the accountant. Someone also said stop mentioning the accounts until they were ready and that was the last she ever mentioned the accounts and that was probably 6 months ago.
I believe the decision was made to not talk about the accounts when she sent a poll to her patrons, asking them what sort of content they wanted. It was some sort of multiple choice thing and she included the choice of financial information. She published the results and the choice of getting financial information was not high on the list. Her patrons simply don't care about that, which is beyond comprehension.

Reactions: 12
New thread title idea, courtesy of Richard Evans:
Jarvis has about as much dignity and honesty as a turd in the road.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a miserable old Hag you are Mummy. Scowling (bad bad Mummy) at the Medieval fair. Oh poo you had to help your cuckoo for cocoa puffs daughter cook for all those poor paying guests. And WTF ??? How dare you.."this is an American ism we don't need to carry on" when your daughter high fived you? What? You let it out of the bag you vapid, dull, spiritless hag that you clearly don't like Americans. I am probably more French than you, you old hag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.