The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ended up in the etang at the end of the runway at Montpellier airport at the weekend. Not submerged or anything just the nose. Has disrupted flights ever since. duck knows what the pilot was up to. Fortunately it was a cargo plane so only a handful of people on board. Furious holiday makers stuck at the airport ever since!
Goodness, I had no idea! And I am happy we travelled by car, not plane, past Montpellier, last weekend. Plain sailing, fortunately. and now enjoying the empty beaches, and end of season vibes!🌴🌴🌴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you that the aims of the association were very broad, but in reality, I believe that ONLY RESTORATION projects are able to be funded by a TAX FREE association. I believe All other projects would require tax to be paid. I could be wrong. Patreon is based in San Francisco, and honestly, I don't know what tax laws apply to "Fanny in France".
When I get the time over the weekend I'll sit down and go through it with a fine toothcomb. In these cases where there's confusion, you have to be very pedantic. Starting point is the law. Do you think she went to a tax accountant or tax lawyer, or if, after a few glasses of wine she and Phillipa set up the Association online which, I saw, is possible? Surely she wouldn't be so stupid! Obviously it's cheaper online. I wonder whether IJ went to the accountant, was told about the mess, then Phillipa as media manager just changed the patreon wording thinking that no one would notice? I knew someone who went bust doing much the sane thing, bust to the tune of $5 million and she was only in her early 20s! She was saving accounting fees and tried to manage the accounts herself!!

Reactions: 14
I know how you feel. I think it’s having the same effect on me. She’s just a gross gross person. I’m only watching for her downfall. I’m getting tired of waiting.
And with each video she gets lowe, and lower, and lower, when you think she’s gone to far ……she goes lower! I’m waiting for the downfall too but it seems she Always escapes trouble somehow.

Reactions: 16
Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, and students in various cities and countries around Europe.

Well who else is having fun guess which industry?
You’re within the neighborhood but I’m afraid I can’t, well won’t, tell you which street.🤣 That said, ol’ St. Nick is the patron saint of a whole mess of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you are trying to Swy that I am this Isabelle woman I'm getting a bit tired if it. I have done my beset to unravel things for this thread. People should take it as a starting point and do their own research and then when they have the information TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION THEMSELVES. I thought the whole point was to stop the grifting. Well, I'm happy to do my own thing without offering any assistance to anyone. Good luck.

Reactions: 12
What news of FRK? Bringing joy to the world by picking rare and and endangered African wildflowers and shoving them in jars?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Goodness, I had no idea! And I am happy we travelled by car, not plane, past Montpellier, last weekend. Plain sailing, fortunately. and now enjoying the empty beaches, and end of season vibes!🌴🌴🌴
Turned a tad chilly now and somewhat inclement! I think I might have to start wearing long trousers! Enjoy your stay it should have quitened down now on the tourist front. Our favourite restaurant closes this weekend for the season so we're going to try to head there Saturday night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Manly! I love Manly, enjoy your holiday and the Wedding. The Manly Ferry is a fun ride too. If the sea is rough stay inside though! I have been on the Ferry and the Captain is telling everyone to get inside and some idiot wants a Titanic moment!
Loving that ferry video. Brings back memories of commuting every day to the city and back. Mind you, if I was running late in the morning, I would catch the Hydrofoil and it was even more fun! Difficult to do the crossword in rough weather though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What news of FRK? Bringing joy to the world by picking rare and and endangered African wildflowers and shoving them in jars?
Last seen sitting in a safari truck wowing at all the wild animals spotted in the distance. She was only meant to be there for a few weeks so must nearly be time for her to move on yet again to pastures new. Maybe back to shittooville to pick up her flowerwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm curious, I know all Tattlers would like to see SJ's monetary activities looked into but can I ask why you have such a personal interest with a legal team already invested into investigations?
Legal team.. and we are investigating.. etc Has Isabelle been resurrected?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually sorry I'm wrong. The aims of the association were very broad. They covered everything from cultural events etc. I don't have time now but I do have the copies, someone on here sent them to me.
How can people on here send stuff to other people?

When I get the time over the weekend I'll sit down and go through it with a fine toothcomb. In these cases where there's confusion, you have to be very pedantic. Starting point is the law. Do you think she went to a tax accountant or tax lawyer, or if, after a few glasses of wine she and Phillipa set up the Association online which, I saw, is possible? Surely she wouldn't be so stupid! Obviously it's cheaper online. I wonder whether IJ went to the accountant, was told about the mess, then Phillipa as media manager just changed the patreon wording thinking that no one would notice? I knew someone who went bust doing much the sane thing, bust to the tune of $5 million and she was only in her early 20s! She was saving accounting fees and tried to manage the accounts herself!!
The association was set up pre Phi Phi. I imagine it was knee jerk stuff because she had no idea how big it would get. I don't believe she set out to be dishonest but she was wanting the money tax free (sensible) but the beast grew and so did her greed. Her lack of attention to detail is evident. She then kept saying the accounts were nearly ready but the accountant had this problem then that problem. Then someone on Patreon suggested she get her own software and do the accounts in house moving forward then all streams of revenue could be kept separate and then handed to the accountant. Someone also said stop mentioning the accounts until they were ready and that was the last she ever mentioned the accounts and that was probably 6 months ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
If you are trying to Swy that I am this Isabelle woman I'm getting a bit tired if it. I have done my beset to unravel things for this thread. People should take it as a starting point and do their own research and then when they have the information TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION THEMSELVES. I thought the whole point was to stop the grifting. Well, I'm happy to do my own thing without offering any assistance to anyone. Good luck.
We're a global community... some folks might just be logging in and catching up. Don't get discouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How can people on here send stuff to other people?

The association was set up pre Phi Phi. I imagine it was knee jerk stuff because she had no idea how big it would get. I don't believe she set out to be dishonest but she was wanting the money tax free (sensible) but the beast grew and so did her greed. Her lack of attention to detail is evident. She then kept saying the accounts were nearly ready but the accountant had this problem then that problem. Then someone on Patreon suggested she get her own software and do the accounts in house moving forward then all streams of revenue could be kept separate and then handed to the accountant. Someone also said stop mentioning the accounts until they were ready and that was the last she ever mentioned the accounts and that was probably 6 months ago.
Not sure but if you look back through the thread you'll see the posts.

Reactions: 3
Don't take offence it gets like that on here sometimes. When I kept urging people to contact Channel 4 everyone suspected me, when I called out Isabelle I got pounced on. People are just cautious, I agree though if we want to stop the grift there has to be a plan and collective attack but I doubt that will happen. I think Fanny's con will just die of natural causes otherwise but that could take quite sometime.

Reactions: 13
Loving that ferry video. Brings back memories of commuting every day to the city and back. Mind you, if I was running late in the morning, I would catch the Hydrofoil and it was even more fun! Difficult to do the crossword in rough weather though. :ROFLMAO:
We lived on New South Head road for a while and got the ferry from Watsons bay to Darling harbour a lot, good times!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shrek and mother, I mean wife, moved from Canada to a chateau so they could make an apron! Silly me…I was expecting vlogs about chateau restoration.

FE2064C5-3801-4CD6-8CFC-339019695038.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.