The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. This is helpful. We are just mapping out timelines. If, and its a big if, patrons were told that they were members of the Association, then there should have been an AGM before the wording was changed. I'm sure I don't have to ask this question, but I will:
Does anyone remember being notified of an Association AGM (Annual General Meeting) ?

Going through the legalities.
Is your name by any chance @Isabelle6541 ? If not, I’m sorry, but you should know that using words like ‘team’, ‘we are mapping out’ and ‘going through legalities’ leaves a rather sour taste in many of our mouths. Not saying your concerns aren’t legit, just that you need to be prepared to face a whole lot of negative scepticism. If you are legit, I’m an avid cheerleader, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
100%

We need to stop giving that disgusting spawn of Satan and her abusive, but sainted Daddy. We’re labelled haters so maybe ramp that aspect right up.

@Beachgirl Enjoy Oz. The weather in Sydney is a bit miserable atm, but it’s not cold
Thank you. Have been keeping an eye on the weather, it’s not very warm either so as I intend to spend a lot of time exploring different parts of Sydney by ferry I have bought myself a cardigan.😂😂
This is 5 minutes walk from my air bnb apartment and where I catch the ferry from.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
B
Some stupid cow named Merry sent a bunch of cow-crap to the Chatelaine d’ Ardwhore. I can just imagine where all this crap ends up. Hasn’t anyone else noticed that much of the Crap Unwrapped crap is never seen again?

View attachment 1607670
Soft toys like this would be lovely to send to Ukraine with Christmas not too far away. Why couldn’t Merry just have donated it to an organisation sending goods there, or even closer to home. A lot of these things in the past have gone to Antoine but he’s not around anymore and doesn’t want or need them. Maybe I’ll watch the next gift grab and suggest that.

Reactions: 14
I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law, prayers to him for a miracle. ❤
My brother in law passed away from esophagus cancer in 2020 and his wife of breast cancer in 2021. The 28th will be her one year anniversary. The only good thing to come out of it is his brother wanted my husband to reconnected with their Dad, his brother wanted him to do so. My husband phones and texts his Dad daily and we go visit every couple of weeks. ( 2 hr drive ) His Dad bought him a 55 Chevy and is restoring it for him.
I am so so sorry to hear this my heart goes out, so tragic. Although there has been good from such sadness which must be of some comfort. There are so many of us here who have or are going through so much heartbreak, which makes what that bunch do all the more distasteful as the weeks go by.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Blurbs on the website means nothing.
I obviously don’t agree. These blurbs as you call them are what people base their decision on to become a patron, as it’s all the info that they are given. It used to say that by becoming a patron, no matter what tier, one would become member of the Association. It’s a product she is selling and the description of that product needs to be accurate for buyers to be able to make a weighted decision. Changing that description after the deal has been made, does not change the deal itself. In my not so humble opinion that means that all patrons who bought into her lies during the time the old description was online, are still members of her association. That’s what they bought.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you. Have been keeping an eye on the weather, it’s not very warm either so as I intend to spend a lot of time exploring different parts of Sydney by ferry I have bought myself a cardigan.😂😂
This is 5 minutes walk from my air bnb apartment and where I catch the ferry from.
Not far from Ashburner St where I used to live. Loved my time in Manly. There's a lovely walk from the main beach round to Shelley Beach. Good for swimming, or used to be.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is your name by any chance @Isabelle6541 ? If not, I’m sorry, but you should know that using words like ‘team’, ‘we are mapping out’ and ‘going through legalities’ leaves a rather sour taste in many of our mouths. Not saying your concerns aren’t legit, just that you need to be prepared to face a whole lot of negative scepticism. If you are legit, I’m a avid cheerleader, obviously.
Ha ha no, I've seen stuff about Isabella6541 and think that the person was posting when I first joined. I intend to get results and timeline is the term for what I'm doing. Here's what I have so far:
Patreon opened around 9th Feb 2020 - so any funds there are not in the Association until 26th January 2021
During this time people were told that join patreon and become a MEMBER.
Association rules are that there must be an AGM where all MEMBERS are invited. Its not a SUGGESTION, it's a rule.
Despite being asked by people on here for the accounts, there were non forthcoming. These requests were made in the comments section and not in recorded delivery letters. It appears that in the last 2 (two) weeks the wording on patreon was altered without explanation, to read 'become a benefactor'. A BENEFACTOR does not have the same rights as a MEMBER as far as Associations are concerned. Now, for legal reasons I'm not implying that SJ, IJ or Natalia changed the wording to evade or avoid having to show the accounts. For their own sake it would behoove them to explain the change if indeed it happened. I have yet to find the evidence in the threads on here.
Just so that you know, I trained with one of the big 4 accounting firms in auditing and tax so I have an eye for detail and know what to look for.
If there is more to this than meets the eye then SJ should come clean and explain everything. It could be an error, who knows? But I'm sticking strictly to the rules without being emotional. I hope that explains things.

I obviously don’t agree. These blurbs as you call them are what people base their decision on to become a patron, as it’s all the info that they are given. It used to say that by becoming a patron, no matter what tier, one would become member of the Association. It’s a product she is selling and the description of that product needs to be accurate for buyers to be able to make a weighted decision. Changing that description after the deal has been made, does not change the deal itself. In my not so humble opinion that means that all patrons who bought into her lies during the time the old description was online, are still members of her association. That’s what they bought.
This is exactly right and it is not permitted to just change a patron's legal status because that is what in effect is happening here. Everytime eBay, PayPal etc change their terms and conditions they alert those who will be effected. It's quite simple.

So, if anyone joined patreon as a member then they are fully entitled to attend the AGM which must be publicised in a reasonable time. They will also be entitled to the financial statements, vote on the budget (where any excess funds are spent) and otherwise have their say on what happens within the Association. Maybe they can replace IJ with someone else. Its these nuances that I'm having checked out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not far from Ashburner St where I used to live. Loved my time in Manly. There's a lovely walk from the main beach round to Shelley Beach. Good for swimming, or used to be.....
I’m looking forward to seeing Shelly Beach as it was somewhere my sister used to go before she died.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@KyBourbon do you have screenshots of the old patreon tier benefits before she updated them recently?

does anyone have a copy of the actual association registration papers that were posted. The one we found out Natti is the secretary where the three of them signed.

@Yebo search @arthur he provided quite a bit of the association legal details.

Reactions: 16
I don't think I can stomach watching this anymore.
I'm reduced to watching Michael Portillo hiking through the Pyrenees, which sounds a whole lot more interesting than it is. You know, Cathar and other refugees hiding up in there, downed World War Two American pilots smuggled out of Nazi-occupied France trekking their way through with unbelievably courageous French and Pyrenees maquis, Walter Benjamin's mysterious death on the run from Nazis -- or Stalin....
I did not know Portillo is his previous life. In this one, he's a total effing pill. Visions of handsome dark-eyed shepherd/smugglers dancing on the mountaintops, speaking languages no other humans speak, mmmm, not so much.
On to Dogs Behaving Badly.
I quite like his travel programmes, and this one being a personal one with his father‘s history.
The less said about his former job the better though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Um there are a lot of cards in that Jewish WORLD WAR II deck. That deck means the world to me. Im just saying not everyone shows as much respect as they should anywhere. You should never be able to make up your own scenario about it. DID he seriously say that?
He didn't even mention which war.. he got the number of people housed in the Chateau wrong.. he said 3 hundred when from what I read it was thousands. I'm currently reading a book called The Hiding Place a true story by Corrie Ten Boom who tells the story of her and her families treatment for helping many Jews move on to safer habitats... it's heart breaking but the underlying message through out the book is their faith in God and everything is in the hands of a greater power. I'm not sure I could have accepted so much pain and hardship and not questioned why but they trusted that it was meant to be. So when Dan rocks up with this very basic back story on a time in history that should never be forgotten I feel his reasons for resurrecting this ruin falls short in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brique & Bois Publisher Is a crazy super fan who went on Ancestry.com, found she had a relative who was a Duchess and decided she was royalty....CoooKooo for Coco Puffs!! Been in the CD chats forever!! :oops::oops:
That's hysterical and sad at the same time. And it's why ancestry dot com and similar places are a trap for the unwary. It begs the question: What is missing in Brique & Bois Publisher's life that makes them cling on to an extremely tenuous link to nobility?

This is also a question can be asked of all the CD super fans - not 'What inspires you to watch the CD?' and not 'What is it about SJ that inspires you?' but 'What's missing in your life?' What is missing in the lives of these crazed superfans that they cannot see beyond the glitter, faerie lights and paste jewels to question what is really going on at lieLande?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is your name by any chance @Isabelle6541 ? If not, I’m sorry, but you should know that using words like ‘team’, ‘we are mapping out’ and ‘going through legalities’ leaves a rather sour taste in many of our mouths. Not saying your concerns aren’t legit, just that you need to be prepared to face a whole lot of negative scepticism. If you are legit, I’m an avid cheerleader, obviously.
Wow! That looks like pants... 😍 Have a wonderful time, enjoy the adventure 😘

It's blowing a hooligan here in the "other" south of France. I've had to use eleventy billion pegs to hold my towels on the line. And I still think they may fly away and be free!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Yebo Patreon opened around 9th Feb 2020 - so any funds there are not in the Association until 26th January 2021

Sorry I cannot make sense of what this says.

Reactions: 5
@Albee said:
Very recently as in the last two weeks or so. Someone posted the two differences side by side.
@Albee said:
Do you have screenshots of the old patreon tier benefits before she updated them recently?

It was me. tattle.life/goto/post?id=11844924
She recently relaunched her patreon page just before or after the patrons day event. She changed some words & pictures. It was previously all patrons will be members of the association but she has now changed it to patrons will be benefactors or sponsors of the association. I think that means they are not really part of the association they are just contributing to it. She's obviously changed her mind, I think she's now doing what her friends (Fleuries) are doing. They are all deceitful, they change their minds once they get the money they want. There is more information of the previous patreon page here

web.archive.org/web/20220530130307/https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries

Also I think some of the grifters might start using the new youtube payment system (instead of patreon) just like @jojonz said here about Billy. This might be what Dan plans to use. tattle.life/goto/post?id=11886875

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Patreon opened around 9th Feb 2020
To further validate the 9th of Feburary 2020... here's the vlog, where she announces her Patreon...
She uses the word member, but no mention of an association...

Reactions: 14
@Yebo Patreon opened around 9th Feb 2020 - so any funds there are not in the Association until 26th January 2021

Sorry I cannot make sense of what this says.
I’m guessing 11months of patreon income which isn’t channeled through the association. I suppose it could be back dated if she hadn’t spent any of it. I doubt that. She must of had a rather large social charge/tax bill which is probably why the tax avoidance association was set up.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.