The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Dan already has the obligatory postcard of the chateau in it's glory days. I wonder if this was a gift from the pube-squirrel!
Screenshot_20220927-103150_YouTube.jpg

Is it just me? Or are others feeling the window was left open?
Hmm. My sixth sense is picking up something too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know when SJ opened her patreon account? I can't find any dates on her page and it is important

Reactions: 5
Trengilly, post: 11908062, member: 279307
We all know there is a huge power imbalance at play here - Ian's partner is now vulnerable to being made a widow, a significant loss of household financial income, needing to move countries and now has SJ's super fans ready to pounce if she speaks out against Madame Muck. It's all very unpleasant.

drinking my coffee this morning and getting that gut-wrenching sick feeling all over again reading this yes my narcissistic mother definitely loves to exercise the good Samaritan role because it is for attention, instead of quietly participating in a funeral they got to post loudly online funeral notices go to every funeral who acquainted with however remotely oh yes i just remembered I used to call her the local news rag and a professional funeral attended as they often gambled away on racehorses there last 10 dollars so they had to get free lunch and a cuppa from somewhere. in the case of Ians' partner, she is grieving and being love bombed by the princess and is a little blinded right now. As for donations she will never find be able to verify if the lung cancer society received them or not. And I am so sorry for the wife's loss and then this circus show on top of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Billy opined "St. Nicholas" so I assumed the book he was holding contained a list of who's naughty or nice.
Interestingly Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of my current industry. The image on my medallion is rather close to the upper part of his statue.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know when SJ opened her patreon account? I can't find any dates on her page and it is important
First Patreon video came February 9th 2020, so around that time...

Edit: by August the same year she'd reached a support of $20,000

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Seeingitasitis, post: 11915437, member: 147243

you know I had that gut feeling when she did actually appear upset that what it was about and hence the stuttering and gulping, clearly, she recovered quickly enough to film a gift grab the same day as pointed out by others in the same clothes mini apron.

Reactions: 13
First Patreon video came February 9th 2020, so around that time...

Edit: by August the same year she'd reached a support of $20,000
Thank you. This is helpful. We are just mapping out timelines. If, and its a big if, patrons were told that they were members of the Association, then there should have been an AGM before the wording was changed. I'm sure I don't have to ask this question, but I will:
Does anyone remember being notified of an Association AGM (Annual General Meeting) ?

what a you doing with solicitors?
Going through the legalities.

Reactions: 9
I see Dan already has the obligatory postcard of the chateau in it's glory days. I wonder if this was a gift from the pube-squirrel!View attachment 1608186

Hmm. My sixth sense is picking up something too.
I mean, it's stunning in pic he shared, but there was a familiarity I couldn't quite put my finger on until now....

Admins- this is my formal request for Dan's project to be known now as 'Bates Motel' going forward 🤣 see attached evidence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think I can stomach watching this anymore.
I'm reduced to watching Michael Portillo hiking through the Pyrenees, which sounds a whole lot more interesting than it is. You know, Cathar and other refugees hiding up in there, downed World War Two American pilots smuggled out of Nazi-occupied France trekking their way through with unbelievably courageous French and Pyrenees maquis, Walter Benjamin's mysterious death on the run from Nazis -- or Stalin....
I did not know Portillo is his previous life. In this one, he's a total effing pill. Visions of handsome dark-eyed shepherd/smugglers dancing on the mountaintops, speaking languages no other humans speak, mmmm, not so much.
On to Dogs Behaving Badly.
How about Michael Portillo ‘s Great British Train Journeys. Thomas the the Engine is around 22 minutes. This was an annual day out when my son was a toddler. His face when he first met the fat controller 😢❤❤.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.