The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I can stomach watching this anymore.
I'm reduced to watching Michael Portillo hiking through the Pyrenees, which sounds a whole lot more interesting than it is. You know, Cathar and other refugees hiding up in there, downed World War Two American pilots smuggled out of Nazi-occupied France trekking their way through with unbelievably courageous French and Pyrenees maquis, Walter Benjamin's mysterious death on the run from Nazis -- or Stalin....
I did not know Portillo is his previous life. In this one, he's a total effing pill. Visions of handsome dark-eyed shepherd/smugglers dancing on the mountaintops, speaking languages no other humans speak, mmmm, not so much.
On to Dogs Behaving Badly.
Shame @billybudd as I really enjoyed his hike through the Pyrenees and I also enjoy all his other train travel programmes too. The weird thing is as a Tory politician he was everything that I couldn’t stomach but imo now he is no longer in front line politics he produces enjoyable tv. But then I love geography and can spend hours reading maps I find it so interesting to visit places that I have never been to and probably won’t get to now. This is one of the reasons that I enjoy Tattle so much as it brings people from all over the world together and this alone feeds my imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So... the same clothes huh? Hmm, not to broken hearted to film the gift grab. Not too upset to delay that. No thought for a quiet day of reflection to honour the memory of Ian Hamilton. Just straight into tearing gifts apart to get a the goodies. Deplorable.
But they had so much fun Iolair🤢☹… darling🤢
E0D3D4B6-99C9-4B36-940B-524AD8F45A5A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My observation

Lisa (Ian Hamiltons partner) had not viewed the vlog when posting her comment, hope she still felt okay after that.

Billy caught out on a big fat lie! In his vlog stated they asked 1600 euro but haggled down to 1200. which the owner offered as they leaving.
Also Gwen not impressed and Billy truthfully said I am in trouble.

Ryan vlog had they wanted 1500 but Billy only had 1000 then we see Ryan offering 1200 and the owner saying qui.

Billy Billy you got caught out now I understand your comment that Ryan can be grating. Gwen watches Ryans channel.

DAn would have gone the Patreon route the 'unfortunately states volumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am watching Creedence Clearwater Revival and reminiscing like crazy! Oh to be 17 again..... :cool: :cool: :cool: 🎸🎸🎸
👏👏👏
Good music!!!
We saw John Fogarty in concert a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it!!! 😎
No thanks on the 17 again.... well maybe...😏
Sometimes older and wiser is better!!! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My brother in law, 57, was diagnosed as a non smoker with stage 4 cancer in August, he has been given 2 months to live. @JackSpratt, I am so sorry for you and your mother. I see what my sister is going through. I find it difficult a relative removed. I will never watch this vlog of lalaland and have reported it.

As if it could not get any worse. To try and film at a funeral. When I think she has sunk as low as she can, she hits another level.
I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law, prayers to him for a miracle. ❤
My brother in law passed away from esophagus cancer in 2020 and his wife of breast cancer in 2021. The 28th will be her one year anniversary. The only good thing to come out of it is his brother wanted my husband to reconnected with their Dad, his brother wanted him to do so. My husband phones and texts his Dad daily and we go visit every couple of weeks. ( 2 hr drive ) His Dad bought him a 55 Chevy and is restoring it for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't commented yet on the disgrace of Fanny's so called tribute to Ian. I'm just so disgusted by it all, I have no words. But I just wanted to say I agree with everyones comments about how disrespectful it was.

RIP Ian, and condolences to his Fiancee, his family and friends

I think I need a break from all this Fanny bullshit, she is making me depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't commented yet on the disgrace of Fanny's so called tribute to Ian. I'm just so disgusted by it all, I have no words. But I just wanted to say I agree with everyones comments about how disrespectful it was.

RIP Ian, and condolences to his Fiancee, his family and friends

I think I need a break from all this Fanny bullshit, she is making me depressed.
I know how you feel. I think it’s having the same effect on me. She’s just a gross gross person. I’m only watching for her downfall. I’m getting tired of waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Clara Burnett hi, you mentioned that it was a condition of employment for Ian that he agreed to being filmed. If that is so, is it also a condition of working as a volunteer to be filmed and included in the vlogs?
I did not say it was a condition, I said 'part of the deal'. Stephanie Jarvis is very skilled in pretending to respect other peoples boundaries verbally but at the same time keep crossing them with her behavior. She was never going to stop filming the work done to her beloved HMN, Ian knew this. I would say that no, it's not a condition for working there as a volunteer, but if you want to stay there for longer and truly be part of the shittoo experience, you'd have little choice. It's these nuances that are important when it comes to understanding the scheme Stephanie Jarvis is pulling and the damage she is doing with it to the lives of the people that foolishly think they love her.

I honestly don't know how I feel about the mention of Pheobe, but I'm not sure it's poor taste. It must have been truly hard on Amaury and to include the death of a sweet innocent dog could have been at Amaury's request. We don't know. People in grief can do the strangest of things. Grief can lead people to act in ways contrary to their nature. I don't include Fanny in this because a dirty bomb would have to go off in her head for her to even feel a smidgen of empathy - her and her "funeral look." duck, she looked like a wasp.
Again, Armoir did not care much for these dogs, for him they represented the life he lived before. It's nice of you to try and find some nobleness in the way they handled this sad situation, but that alone says more about you than it does about them. Armoir does not care much about the content his cousin "produces" (by lack of a more suitable word) too, so I doubt he asked her to mention it. Stephanie Jarvis knew that there would be questions about the whereabout of the deceased dog if she did not mention it anyway, so she decided to exploit its death to benefit her narrative.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I did not say it was a condition, I said 'part of the deal'. Stephanie Jarvis is very skilled in pretending to respect other peoples boundaries verbally but at the same time keep crossing them with her behavior. She was never going to stop filming the work done to her beloved HMN, Ian knew this. I would say that no, it's not a condition for working there as a volunteer, but if you want to stay there for longer and truly be part of the shittoo experience, you'd have little choice. It's these nuances that are important when it comes to understanding the scheme Stephanie Jarvis is pulling and the damage she is doing with it to the lives of the people that foolishly think they love her.

Again, Armoir did not care much for these dogs, for him they represented the life he lived before. It's nice of you to try and find some nobleness in the way they handled this sad situation, but that alone says more about you than it does about them. Armoir does not care much about the content his cousin "produces" (by lack of a more suitable word) too, so I doubt he asked her to mention it. Stephanie Jarvis knew that there would be questions about the whereabout of the deceased dog if she did not mention it anyway, so she decided to exploit its death to benefit her narrative.
Thanks, everything seems blurred. I honestly thought that being a patron meant that you were 'joining' the Association. I wonder how many other people thought that.

Reactions: 6
Warning warning warning there’s a distinct possibility of getting totally rat arsed 🤪🤪🤪
Indeed. From what I've gathered so far, Dan will never be the true owner of the place. Need more confirmation, but it looks like he's been a bit loosely with the term 'bought', probably for clickbait purposes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
@Clara Burnett
Any idea, without getting into details, how the alleged underage stuff that Phillipa is supposed to have been involved in is going on?

Indeed. From what I've gathered so far, Dan will never be the true owner of the place. Need more confirmation, but it looks like he's been a bit loosely with the term 'bought', probably for clickbait purposes.
My immediate suspicion was that Dan was fronting the project and making his money off YouTube. I wonder how the Jewish community will feel about this. I'll be contacting people to find out. Then take it from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
About YouTube- I’ve been surprised how many kids there are being filmed with playing and games and toys- and they are multi-millionaires/ with the toys being given to them! Well my little grands love to watch some of those/ the little boy Ryan, Diana and Roma, A is for Adley and I can’t think of the others. But anyway- I don’t think those have patreon accounts/ but they are raking in the $$$ on the sponsors/toys. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who knew the internet would lead to this???
They don’t seem to be in the same category as e-beggars though....
There are literally vlogs on anything at all - kids seem to love the present opening vlogs.........although I have to admit to enjoying Dr Pimple Popper.......then there's the earwax removal audiologist - and the guy who does gnarly toe nails..................... :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It would still not make any sense because of the exorbitant amount required to make this place habitable. Dan does not have that capital.

Re the teeth - dental health is so much more than just cosmetics. Dental issues and missing teeth can lead to many complications including heart problems, faces caving in etc. Dan got them done because for the first time in his adult life he seemed to have had a surplus of money (from his YT/ Patreon revenue) and he could afford it. You don't get in his position from being able to afford dental work. And you want this type of work sooner rather than later, TV deal or no deal.

I just hope he also realises he will have to change each veneer tooth at least once in his lifetime and this doesn't come cheap.
Dan got the teeth gifted in exchange for vlogging about it. And like many of these treatments, what is widely advertised as veneers is actually crowns. Veneers don't require that much tooth to be filed down. Decent dentists would never suggests crowns on healthy teeth.

I've got no problems with people getting cosmetic procedures (i got braces as an adult) but I do have an issue when these treatments go wrong and people turn up at uk dentists expecting them to resolve it. I don't blame dentists here for refusing to touch them.

I also have an issue when an influencer or someone with a modest following such as dan is effectively advertising this treatment as 'veneers' when it is absolutely not that.

Reactions: 12
Thanks, everything seems blurred. I honestly thought that being a patron meant that you were 'joining' the Association. I wonder how many other people thought that.
I’m sure it said that originally. She must of changed the wording.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.