The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully, I don't agree. Yes, it became more apparent when Phillip showed up, but again, she's responsible for her own brand and for how she's being portrayed! Someone who cares about how they are being portrayed wouldn't allow this. Someone who is descent and moral wouldn't allow this. Ever.

Phillip is not the problem here. Stephanie is. This is who she is, deep down to her core, and Phillip is merely the type of person she attracts.
I think you'll find in a later post that I had no idea all this undercurrent had gone on. A fish goes rotten from the head down but yes, you're correct, it's her brand and her responsibility.
Has anyone written to channel 4 about this or am I going to be the first? I'll be copying the letter to my member of parliament because the BBC shouldn't be promoting these people. It adds to the anti BBC license lobby.

Reactions: 6
Definition of cunty
stephanie jarvis is a bleep
she acts like a bleep
therfore she has cunty behaviour!

Are you trying to say that Fannys picture should be next to the word "bleep" in the dictionary?

queenfanny.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think you'll find in a later post that I had no idea all this undercurrent had gone on. A fish goes rotten from the head down but yes, you're correct, it's her brand and her responsibility.
Has anyone written to channel 4 about this or am I going to be the first? I'll be copying the letter to my member of parliament because the BBC shouldn't be promoting these people. It adds to the anti BBC license lobby.
I think several tatters have written to channel four.

Not sure how the BBC are involved in any her shenanigans (did I miss something?)

Reactions: 7
AND, if anybody was vlogging during the funeral of anyone I loved, they would instantly be frogmarched off the premises, no doubt about it. Just so incredibly insensitive and disrespectful. :mad:
I can't help but wonder if that's what happened, and the real reason she was so upset she could hardly speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.
That's fair enough. I just hope people leave her page alone. Both Lalande sycophants and us tattlers. The whole thing leaves a sick taste in my mouth but I'm not going to question anything posted by a grieving family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Saying she will do something is not the same as doing. I will never believe she followed through on this promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think several tatters have written to channel four.

Not sure how the BBC are involved in any her shenanigans (did I miss something?)
Thanks for your comment. I'm on a steep learning curve. I think that originally it was BBC but now its split off. However I have found this:
Ofcom (the Office of Communications) regulates most content on television (excluding content broadcast during a commercial break) and UK video on demand services. Channel 4, like other commercial broadcasters, is licensed by Ofcom to broadcast, subject to compliance with its codes.B
So I'll research Of com 'codes B' and see if they are in compliance. Of com is the regulating authority and it's to them complaints should be made.
Thanks for your input😬

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. After Friday nights scare, Mum's back on track and said she's still not ready to go anywhere. It's taken it out of her fir sure and we've adjusted things accordingly. I'm extending my stay another week at this stage and we'll see, the hospice have said she'd been given 2 months a year ago so the fact she's still here says a lot for her determination. We're still managing to have a laugh which is something. I'm missing home terribly but Mum's my best friend. Tattlers - take that witch down.
My heart 100% goes out to you and your mum. I have been in the same situation with my parents and 5 of my siblings too - truly emotionally so overwhelming. :cry:
When my sister was luckily initially transferred from hospital to a beautiful hospice, rather than a care home, during early lockdown 2020, thankfully I was able to visit her at the hospice. We used to watch Bargain Hunt of all things, neither of us would ordinarily have done so through personal choice, but simply because it was screened during my time with her and we both knew that whatever the contestants bought most times, was an absolute loss situation. :rolleyes: We always used to laugh like drains when the auctioneer's hammer went down.
Fortunately, through the 1-2-1 care of the hospice, my sister was ultimately deemed as far too healthy to remain at the hospice but, unfortunately, was then transferred to a care home situation, where I was unable to continue visiting her via the Gov. Covid restrictions imposed at that time.
I used to travel across every week to deliver fresh flowers and little treats, BUT, I never saw or spent any time with my sister again during the last 2-3 months of her life. And, the cancer meant that she was unable to communicate via phone or other media either - she was ultimately just too exhausted to be bothered.
Just hug and laugh with your mum as much as is possible. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's fair enough. I just hope people leave her page alone. Both Lalande sycophants and us tattlers. The whole thing leaves a sick taste in my mouth but I'm not going to question anything posted by a grieving family.
Exactly! Well said.

I have written to Channel 4 CEO here is her email address if you want tow rite too
[email protected]

Fanny Four Flues has no shame whatsoever. Monetise Ian's untimely death why don't you, but only from the GAG channel and certainly not from your private income source off the CD channel. I might well be wrong, but there seems to be a discrepancy between her usual income from the GAG channel to this donation to Lung cancer research -1750 Euros - isn't it usually higher? Willing to be proven wrong as always. It's all very well making a donation when it's not your own money to give..... Fanny Four Flues is truly abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think they have changed it, still shows that horrendous title. Nor do i think they will change it. Narcissists don't admit to being wrong about something. She will double down on this.
Sorry, you are right. Don't know what I saw, maybe wishful thinking.

Reactions: 11

We all know there is a huge power imbalance at play here - Ian's partner is now vulnerable to being made a widow, a significant loss of household financial income, needing to move countries and now has SJ's super fans ready to pounce if she speaks out against Madame Muck. It's all very unpleasant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can't help but wonder if that's what happened, and the real reason she was so upset she could hardly speak.
I wouldn't be at all surprised.
But, truly let's be honest, if you had been jettisoned from the gathering, would you really even think about continuing to film?
I personally would have been far too embarrassed to do so wouldn't you?
But, then again, I am not SJ - thankfully! 🤮

Damn... she took it back. Does anyone have a spine in this chateau-verse?

i.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@JackSpratt This is so awful for you. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, sending you virtual hugs x
@JackSpratt I was saddened to read about your mother. I also was shocked to see that deplorable excuse for a human being carry on insincerely about Ian. May he rest in peace, and may his family be comforted by their memories. May you be strong as you care for your mother. Bless you both, and I wish for comfort for both of you.

Ian: There's not much I can say about the recent vlog that you all haven't already said. It was sad and disgusting. Ian deserved a stand alone In Memorium vlog with ad proceeds donated to Lisa and this month's Cadeaux going to Ian's charity. F you, Fanny for making it about yourself. Ugh, and don't get me started with the "left-in 3 takes to get through the scene" BS! I'm glad Ian's passing finally inspired them to get off their asses and paint the damn tower!

Amaury: Many of you already know what I recently went through so I was devastated to hear of Phoebe's passing. So sad! Amaury must be kicking himself for missing a year of her life.

Dan: The re-hashed Patreon vlog was a let-down. Friday he eluded to seeing clearing and cleaning up of the grounds in today's vlog - but we got nada!

Billy: Please have Ryan take the shuckin' and jivin' down a notch! He'll erode your brand like PJ has Fanny's (though she does a fantastic job of that herself!)

@Beau Monde Come back more often!
Well written @LeBaiseur I am in complete agreement with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.