The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy has spoken...

The whole video was in poor taste - I rewatched this morning and I standby my comments. If Stephanie, Fanny Four Flues, felt compelled to document Ian Hamilton's sudden death and funeral it should have been a standalone video with only Ian, a thumbnail of only him, a title with some modicum of respect to his grieving family, the use of his full name and a link to the charity of his choice. Then if she really wanted to monetise her Sunday scheduling she ought to have made a usual video as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I couldn’t watch that far. The first few disgusting minutes were more than enough.

On our last thread, a Tartlette tipped that she’d do what she did today. She’s lower than shark tit! I don’t think I’ve ever felt hate for anyone in my life, but what I feel towards and about her is ugly, and not an emotion I’m familiar with.

Isabelle Jarvis: how did you manage to raise such a despicable child?!? No child of mine would dare to lie, thieve, dissemble, prey on grieving and loneliness. She’s a disgrace to you and especially to the father that she’s beatified.
like you put it out...correctly...its how we are raised we behave...well most of the time..there are exceptions...but i dont think in Fannies case that the plum hasnt fallen far from the tree..meaning that her parents were and are just like her...that nasty old piece of skin from SA is just the same witch..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
so true...in the old days estates were selfsupporting...meat, food, vegs, eggs, wool, wood etc..The children from the tennanats worked in the big house..mostly before they got married..It was a community by itself..

Later wealthy industrialists built big houses..then there was other support en money..it was more a way to show off...not selfsupporting anymore..those chateaux run out of money when labour became expensive and people didnt want to do the heavy jobs in the big house..so many off those chateaux first sold of the land....then the outbuildings en they kept the house as a summerhouse for the whole family..mostly they all were owner...an none wanted, or could pay for the upkeep...so they fell into disrepair..

Your exactly right...and i keep saying it..when you have no means to live in a house like that...dont buy it..those places are a moneypit believe me i know...and there is always something the matter..not a day goes by without issues..and a lott of paperwork and sometimes lawcases..the community wants to lay a road over your property....or they want to use your land for building...the list is endless..if you want taxdiscounts..a lott of paperwork...it is that we have the place..and it has to keep in the family...but a lott of the time i wish we didnt had the big house...it surely would make life a lott easier...i dont get this peoples fascination with chateaux...and especially all those crappy ones..
Ha ha my aunt inherited an estate. 36 bedroom house, park, five tenanted farms. It had been lived in continuously but times change and even with the rental income it was draining money. So she decided to sell it. What a palaver! Relatives all over Europe bleated that she was selling family history. Mind you, they didn't contribute to it's upkeep. Long story short, the farms were quickly sold to the tenants but the house and park took five years to sell to a company. In the meantime there had to be staff looking after the house, heating expenses, general maintenance, the cost of maintaining the public paths through the green areas etc. The heir didn't want it, didn't even live in Europe. I guess things change.
A YouTube income is no where near enough cash to cover expenses, and if you want to do the b&b thing correctly then maintenance is crucial and expensive as, I'm sure, these types will discover. And that is retribution enough for SJ and co.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her YouTube output is now a far cry from her very first flog about wanting to document her Chateau Life with her friends and family.

It’s now about hashing together selected parts from a couple of days as quick and easy as possible to appease the easily pleased and keep the algorithm ticking over. The integrity of the channel is non existent. She has deduced that people watch her for escapism - this is true. With that in mind she is feeding them drivel and they are kept amused by it. She’s getting views and serious earnings and she thinks she’s hit the sweet spot.

She has in fact lost all integrity just like her flogs. She records a circus act with a small handful of people willing to perform with smiles on their faces to create a false illusion in return for money and money alone.

Her mask slipped the same time this forum was created but she will remain watchable to a large group of people who don’t like to be mentally challenged and who need the world sugar coated.

The woman who has always been a shallow superficial show off, dependant on other peoples money and attention has trapped herself in a shallow, superficial world full of other peoples attention towards her and is even more so ever dependant on other people to drip feed her money. A stark lesson in being careful what you wish for!

She’s used charity, religion and death as a money making tool - she truly is odious.
Social media has become the newest opiate of the masses and YouTube is one of it’s most successful pushers. They’ve proven they’ll give any shill a platform to dupe these tragic fools.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could someone please update me on who this Jared type is? Apart from the fact that he's obviously a fine example of a perfect chivalrous Knight, is he just a paying guest? He fits in so well with the cast of characters at SJ'S dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He 100% didn’t help the situ and changed the whole vibe. I’ll lump him in with the ‘odious’ title too.

She’s the host to a parasite feeding off her now. How the tables have turned. That’s been her MO to seek out the monied to live off. Karma. He’s holding up a mirror to her.
🤣🤣🤣 Fanny’s fanny has a tapeworm and she named it PhiPhi!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie has handled Ian's death really poorly. You can't film business as usual vlogs between his passing and the service, then chuck in a mourning section for his funeral followed by some reno, cooking and putting down a dog.

By your 40s you should be able to act with some decorum around death. If she has taken any advice from Phillip or her YouTube person, their lack of maturity in making these decisions makes more sense. We know life goes on but make a public show of pausing. Acknowledge it as immediately as given permission from his loved ones and honour him in a stand alone post or video. The all caps title is gross.

I really hope his fiance isn't offended by the lack of respect shown and gives CD barely a second thought. I am very sorry for her loss and for his other mourners as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think you will find that the rot set in when Phillipa became media manager or whatever title he has as a cover for her to pay him to stay at the château with her.
She was rotten long before he turned up. A prime example of this is her lake lies. Lying on camera, with her mother sitting next to her, telling her audience that she was frightened, intimidated and alone - when in fact Pots, Mummy and Baghead were there with her when the water police told her to empty the lake. Picture Pots trying to save the fish. I read here they all thought it was hilarious seeing him floundering about in the mud, not trying to rescue the fish for any conservation or altruistic reason, but so he could eat them. Then there's all those drinks (and drug) fancy dress themed parties with guests continually gorging themselves and swapping bed partners each night. Think about her continuing to cry poor long before Philip darkened her door. She still had money to party and drink. Remember her being chucked out of the Workaway program because of her treatment of the volunteers, the breaking of Workaway rules, the serial sexual intimidation of volunteers while under her roof. She took pleasure in her power over others. The exploitative manner in which volunteers were treated. The looooong hours they were forced to work. The food the volunteers were denied! Consider also her absences from the chateau. So much to be derived from that, and she took off in all weather's and at all times long before Snorts was around. Consider too her horrible neglect of the animals in her care - that rot didn't begin with Snorty.

Snorts has only been instrumental in bringing her stench closer to the surface, because he's a kindred spirit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What she should have done, out of respect, was to not put up a video at all. A plain screen with Ians name on it and details of the animal refuge of where donations could be sent. They all disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I watched one of MMM's latest vlogs and I hope they're reading here because I want to say you have no business being so privileged and moaning about the money required to fix that building, when you don't have even the most basic of DIY skills to put a lick of elbow grease into it yourselves. How riveting, watching a couple of rich arseholes gets quotes and film tradespeople and whine about the cost and inconvenience out one side of their mouth then brag about the building out the other.

Genuinely - you want people to pay you for liking nice things - you don't have the depths of funds required despite being many times better off than the majority you are putting the begging bowl out to, and you don't have a sliver of the skill of the original builders or current craftspeople. It's the epitome of pointless wanky bullshit, and the only reason it's not completely infuriating that you're attempting to fleece people, is that if you're living there and still married in 5 years, you can add miraculous to your embarrassing alliteration. You won't cut it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why don't these guys have more views and subscribers? I really like them.
I really like them too. I like that they have the money to do the chateau renovations, the drive to make their place better, love their clean style and dry sense of humor. Don’t forget the donkeys, cats and three legged dog. I think if they stick to it, they could be at the top of the chateauverse sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definition of cunty
stephanie jarvis is a bleep
she acts like a bleep
therfore she has cunty behaviour!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She removed the video!
Edit: And posted it again.. Title: Lalanders in mourning!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.