The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her cultish followers stupid enough to watch that multi start post crem vlog and think that she never cuts scenes in other vlogs. Perhaps this is why diners in restaurants and other public spaces look so pissed off with her. Multi takes or rehearsals.

Reactions: 20
Are her cultish followers stupid enough to watch that multi start post crem vlog and think that she never cuts scenes in other vlogs. Perhaps this is why diners in restaurants and other public spaces look so pissed off with her. Multi takes or rehearsals.
The followers have no critical thinking at all I know we joke but it is a cult they just want happiness and gushing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad.
So he was basically forced to be in front of the camera on his return?! What a witch...

I've been away from the Chateauverse for a while but this has truly shocked me to a new low what she has done - not watched the video, just reported it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
Clara I am disappointed in this post.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My brother in law, 57, was diagnosed as a non smoker with stage 4 cancer in August, he has been given 2 months to live. @JackSpratt, I am so sorry for you and your mother. I see what my sister is going through. I find it difficult a relative removed. I will never watch this vlog of lalaland and have reported it.

I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
As if it could not get any worse. To try and film at a funeral. When I think she has sunk as low as she can, she hits another level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You made a really good point that Ian’s partner had already requested donations in Ian’s memory be sent to the animal shelter. Fanny hijacked Ian’s last wishes by attempting to divert any donations by any of the CD audience in Ian’s name to be sent to her for chapel renovations at the Dump instead of the animal shelter, as he had wished. She is so damn sleazy and greedy!!!

WE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING STEPHANFRAUDIE!!!!! Disrespecting a man’s last dying wish for donations in his memory be sent to the animal shelter
I couldn’t watch that far. The first few disgusting minutes were more than enough.

On our last thread, a Tartlette tipped that she’d do what she did today. She’s lower than shark tit! I don’t think I’ve ever felt hate for anyone in my life, but what I feel towards and about her is ugly, and not an emotion I’m familiar with.

Isabelle Jarvis: how did you manage to raise such a despicable child?!? No child of mine would dare to lie, thieve, dissemble, prey on grieving and loneliness. She’s a disgrace to you and especially to the father that she’s beatified.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My brother in law, 57, was diagnosed as a non smoker with stage 4 cancer in August, he has been given 2 months to live. @JackSpratt, I am so sorry for you and your mother. I see what my sister is going through. I find it difficult a relative removed. I will never watch this vlog of lalaland and have reported it.

As if it could not get any worse. To try and film at a funeral. When I think she has sunk as low as she can, she hits another level.
I am so so sorry for your brother in law and understand what your sister is going through. He may surprise you as Mum has us. It's a horrible time for everyone. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t watch that far. The first few disgusting minutes were more than enough.

On our last thread, a Tartlette tipped that she’d do what she did today. She’s lower than shark tit! I don’t think I’ve ever felt hate for anyone in my life, but what I feel towards and about her is ugly, and not an emotion I’m familiar with.

Isabelle Jarvis: how did you manage to raise such a despicable child?!? No child of mine would dare to lie, thieve, dissemble, prey on grieving and loneliness. She’s a disgrace to you and especially to the father that she’s beatified.
Yes, she took to her bed for 8 yrs in a depression for her father, she tells the world for why nothing was done at the chateau, but cannot even begin to respect others at a funeral and at giving “condolences”.

I am so so sorry for your brother in law and understand what your sister is going through. He may surprise you as Mum has us. It's a horrible time for everyone. Xxx
Thanks so much, I am trying support them any way I can and feel woefully inadequate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

So sorry to hear about your brother in law

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When someone dies so suddenly like that...the grief can be overwhelming.

If I were a part of Ian's family, I would ask for the vlog to be taken down. SJ really outdid herself again this week.

Anything for viewership...Anything, including death, to make a few bucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab
I did comment to one bloke as to what he wanted his donation of $49.99 to be used for? As he had said for Ian RIP. Don't know if he replied.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That money should go to Ian’s family. If not, Stephamememe should be prosecuted for fraud!
It was Ians own wish that donations as opposed to flowers were to be made to the local animal shelter in France. He was obviously a big dog lover. SJ needs to address the donations that were made for him and what she has done with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was Ians own wish that donations as opposed to flowers were to be made to the local animal shelter in France. He was obviously a big dog lover. SJ needs to address the donations that were made for him and what she has done with them.
Agreed. 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Thankyou. It has been a shocking diagnosis. We cannot catch up to all the rapid medical information and the changes he is already showing.
I posted this earlier but please take a look at Canceractive website and also book an appointment with Chris Woollams anything is worth trying and he helped Mike Gatting the cricketer when everyone said nothing could be done [email protected] this is diet and supplements to help starve the cancer it can't hurt xxx

Reactions: 6
You know, the last thread I read everybody’s comments and views and did not post anything because sometimes for me, it is as though nothing will change with her, the Ollies really anger me, and I want to reserve judgement about Dan’s purchase. But I thought about lalande and Fanny. Too much. Thinking what is wrong with those frickin supporters. How can they not get it. I still don’t have an answer! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.