The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying!!! Could it be the recent photos posted here of the shoddy decorating job she's done in the Loo? I'm suspecting other reported "mistakes" will be corrected....too funny! :p :p
Nevermind 'Oops!'. It should read 'Oops I did it again...and again...and again...'

That Chateau has had more cock ups than there's been hot breakfasts made for the guests!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@lolair I think I've solved it!

Was it none other than fanny herself? Faked her own death with a scarecrow in a yellow dress and a one hundred stars gown, then ran off to Venice with the patreon pot?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else nauseated once again by the La Belle Époque soundtrack on today's vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
:ROFLMAO: Begins with F and ends with off.! You just made me spit out my wine with laughter.
Yes, I agree, Maria, appears to me to be the only "sane" current inhabitant at the HMN too. She defo needs to get herself out of the HMN and home asap for her own sanity!
That's right. She "appears" to be the only sane inhabitant. Appearing is not being. If she's been there all this time, she must have some issue too. No normal person would stay there that long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else nauseated once again by the La Belle Époque soundtrack on today's vlog?
I don’t know which is worst that soundtrack or Fanny singing. Both leave me wanting to punch the tit out of a cushion.

Has Maria left, or is she on holiday or does she still have the lurgy as she has been noticeably absent for quite some time now. Pavlina has earned her wages this week gardening, painting, cooking and probably some laundry and cleaning thrown in for good measure. Whilst little lord twinkle toes does a bit of measuring to make sure AnneMari gets that panelling in the right spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's extremely tempting to say 'Oh I never believed Isabelle6541' when there's evidence to the contrary - likes love and laughter over her posts. I for one did believe her and wanted her venture to be a success. And now I feel like I too have fallen for a con-artist, despite telling her from the begining that her plans wouldn't work. I believed Isabelle6541 until she said she and her compatriots were taking their lawyers with them. Who the duck does that?! That's when it all stopped being plausible for me and I said so. It was amateur and sloppy. Really, who TF travels with their lawyer as their plus one all the way to France? It's not just the fee, but expenses of car hire, food and accommodation, transfers, flights etc. She'd have to be Richie Rich rich to afford that. I did it once. I went 6 kilometres, spent three hours in my lawyer's company and it cost me £4000. I ended up eating cheese on toast for a month as a result! Ah well, at least it was a decently expensive French cheese 🤣. Remember it was not just one lawyer travelling with them, it was several. Isabelle6541 is full of tit. She was always full of tit. And she remains full of tit, under what ever guise she's currently inhabiting.
I totally believed Isabel 6541 or whatever her call name was!Hook line and sinker I believed and was hopeful ( I was going yeah ,yeah you go girl… in my head ) then it all just fizzled out , so she was playing us and laughing …I’m sure just like SJ does as she rakes in her money. ..
.but I also absolutely , positively did not think that Support squirrel was her “boyfriend” So there’s that!

Reactions: 13
That's right. She "appears" to be the only sane inhabitant. Appearing is not being. If she's been there all this time, she must have some issue too. No normal person would stay there that long.
I totally agree.
Her life, her choice, therefore, her final decision.
At the end of the day, they are just all puppets for a certain YTuber who is using them to rake in the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WTF is this crap and why is it on my YouTube recommendations?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So I was in the Carrefour hyper earlier. Had to go for an eye gymnastics rendezvous so took the opportunity. I saw these... giant colouring in models. I thought the chateau one would be appropriate for fanny four flues. And at €10 what a bargain 🤣🤣🤣
20220929_222456.jpg

She's after a job presenting a property show on CH4
I think you're almost certainly correct. She'd love fronting "A Place in the Sun". She thinks she'd be on a permanent holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopefully there will be a new tune playing:

'La mal epoque a-ha a-ha
La mal epoque ooo-ooo a-ha

Followed by a deep silence lasting several years.

I loved the hanging of daddy's framed poster in the narrow passageway. Handy that, means you can't see too much of it at one time... Thoughtful for both the volunteers and b&b guests. One should be thankful for small mercies.

I noted the obligatory 'oh woe is me' portion. More expensive repairs. Kaching!

It was while I was perusing the comments when I saw one of the cult write:

Oh I just love this video. I shall watch it over and over a thousand times, or words to that effect. If you feel that your stomach is strong enough maybe scroll through and find it. Sadly it was at that point that the elastic band of my good humour snapped and I had to stop watching.

La mal epoque a-ha a-ha
La mal epoque a-ha a-ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Maria left, or is she on holiday or does she still have the lurgy as she has been noticeably absent for quite some time now. Pavlina has earned her wages this week gardening, painting, cooking and probably some laundry and cleaning thrown in for good measure. Whilst little lord twinkle toes does a bit of measuring to make sure AnneMari gets that panelling in the right spot.
Maria took ill just after the Disneyland trip and hasn't been in a vlog since. She's either very sick, or has skipped town.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel we're a tad light on tartlets this evening. There was a brief segment on France 2 Journal at 8pm re: Ian hitting land in Florida. Looked horrendous but I don't think there was a lot of info available. Hoping our Florida tartlets are all safe and back with us soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel we're a tad light on tartlets this evening. There was a brief segment on France 2 Journal at 8pm re: Ian hitting land in Florida. Looked horrendous but I don't think there was a lot of info available. Hoping our Florida tartlets are all safe and back with us soon 😘
It's not just the dreadful hurricane I think it has got quieter on here in the last couple of weeks. Key Tattlers definitely absent and missed, maybe just Fanny fatigue. Hope all okay in Florida are ok.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.