The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, the bully is listed as Madame Oliveto. Have we ever heard of or met the husband? And this has to predate her relationship with Bun Boy.
I’m sure someone once told me that when a woman reaches a certain age they are referred to as Madam. No idea if it is true though.

I think it's an honorific even for single ladies of a certain age?
Yes that’s what I was told.

Reactions: 6
Phillip getting tooooo sure of himself taking the piss and getting others to laugh at Mommy when her comment was so corrct about purchasing plates.

When he said its my money i was waiting for the retort but who pays you?? :D :D :D

For someone bought up with grandparents he is very disrepectful of the elderly.

Phillip wants a chateau I would never have thought

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Phillip getting tooooo sure of himself taking the piss and getting others to laugh at Mommy when her comment was so corrct about purchasing plates.

When he said its my money i was waiting for the retort but who pays you?? :D :D :D

For someone bought up with grandparents he is very disrepectful of the elderly.

Phillip wants a chateau I would never have thought
I'm noticing that SJ is egging Phillipa on, and he makes the comments and then looks to her for reassurance. Is SJ using Phillipa as a tool to vent her own deep rooted anger at her mother?
Very interesting behavior. The result is that IJ''s relationship with Phillipa will deteriorate to an extent that it will come to a point where it will be too uncomfortable for Phillipa to remain at the château.
Phillipa will leave, everyone will blame IJ while at the same time praise Fanny for her loyalty to her mother whilst showering her with sympathy for her difficult choice and subsequent broken heart.

Oh what a tangled web you weave Fanny, when first you practise to deceive.

Appologies to Sir Walter Scott.

Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive’ means that when you lie or act dishonestly you are initiating problems and a domino structure of complications which eventually run out of control.

The quote is from Scott’s epic poem, Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field.

Reactions: 17
Yikes! She’s looking rather reptilian with that filter!

Fanny reminds me more and more of a snapping turtle every day. I can understand why she feels the need to add filters to herself. Looks like she has even moved on to one of those spray on acrylic face skin paints, which are very bad for the skin, and will only make her skin age quicker in the long run, sadly...

Reactions: 16
Yes worries about our Florida Tattlers. @T Rex Mentioned Port Charlotte as their area and it is FLOODED. I am in EU living now but I have lived in Key Biscayne and storm surge and flooding are no joke. Hope Julie avoided tornadoes. Any Tattlers in the Carolinas??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like dear ol' Megs Markle in Palace Courtiers. Very very similar
It's creepy how a mental health diagnosis like NPD is the same through time and space. I suspect neurochemistry. But the variations are few -- I know, for example, that South Indian schizophrenics are exactly like North American schizophrenics. Checklist of symptoms absolutely the same, except that South Asian schizphrenics have delusions about their body fluids being stolen instead of the CIA sending messages on your teeth fillings. Content of delusions, cultural.

Reactions: 6
Fanny reminds me more and more of a snapping turtle every day. I can understand why she feels the need to add filters to herself. Looks like she has even moved on to one of those spray on acrylic face skin paints, which are very bad for the skin, and will only make her skin age quicker in the long run, sadly...
One thing Fanny is, is good looking (bar the weird cold fish eyes) but she doesn't need to look wrinkle free does she, she looks good for 47

Reactions: 10
Good for her age yes. To compete against a guy Phillipa 's age, 21 years younger than her.... Not so sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good for her age yes. To compete against a guy Phillipa 's age, 21 years younger than her.... Not so sure.
He maybe young but he looks a bloody wreck-dreadful hair, vile clothes, gross pubey beard, liver lips-she truly has no contest there. Also since she met the Baby Bee Gee she has started to dress like a aging matron. She is naturally pretty and she shouldn't feel in competition with her man child. I don't have an issue with the age difference at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently she's been doing it all wrong.. she should have been sealing joints etc with Hemp fibre and solder according to MMM. I can't believe I am saying this but their vlog last night was quite entertaining in parts...and they do get out a mix with communities... I just need to switch off from the begging bowl narrative.
Maybe she could save money on the hemp fibre and simply use the “Love Butler’s” falling hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Michael claims he has ADHD…in a vlog, he said he watched a video about ADHD and he believes he has ADHD behaviors. Based on his self diagnosis, he says he went on medication (not sure how he obtained the meds…he didn’t specify; online ordering maybe?). To be honest, I DO think Michael probably has ADHD. Inability to focus, gets bored easily, perfectionism, procrastination (need for perfection is so strong that the person would rather delay a project than get started and do it “wrong”). With ADHD, structure and rigidity is actually detrimental…it’s like being in a cage. Michael said he was fired from every job he ever had…probably because he found it extremely hard to adhere to a rigid structure. Making YouTube videos and artwork is a good “job” for him because he can do it in his own timeframe and on his own terms.

Having said that, ADHD isn't an excuse to con people, grift, or e-beg for money and then not follow through. Yes, if Michael does have ADHD, he really needs a medical diagnosis, prescribed medication (if the doctor says it’s needed), and ongoing therapy/counseling to help him manage.
Fair, like I said, I relate to him quite a bit and in my experience lack of structure/responsibilities has been very detrimental. It makes it easy for me to spiral into apathy and depression. None of us can help Michael if he won't help himself. He should seek professional diagnosis and advice.
And stop the begging bowl nonsense and do something with the potential and privilege he's been given.

I haven’t seen it for a while, but I don’t remember Tomaz’ video being terrible or mean spirited. I know there was a big uproar about it, but it was no big deal, just showing what he did one day. What was the problem the cult had with it?
As far as I remember, it was not well regarded, although you are right and his intention did not at all appear to be malicious. With that said, it revealed too much about how the Workaway programme users were being used, which was not as prescribed. Tomaz got yeeted out pretty fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah @billybudd as always you have made the explanation much clearer and more simplistic than I. Thank you and Kudos. I find I'm not speaking any of the languages I know particularly well these days. Not even my maternal tongue!
I find myself being more nolingual than bilingual nowadays as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always have to look up "taking the piss" to make sure I know what it means.
My feeling about Isabelle is why would anybody bother to deceive us? The Lalanders aren't smart enough and don't have the stamina. The whole idea that I'm the puppeteer who yanks their strings puts me in the category of the gift senders. Ohhhhhh, if I'm lucky she may just mention Tattle on camera!!!
Nobody is insane enough or skilled enough to want to run a scam on us, an anonymous group of low life nutters. :cool:
Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.