The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We usually pick our grand-daughters up from school on Fridays. The eldest (10yrs) was going with her class to Llandaff Cathedral this morning to greet the King and Queen. They had all made condolence cards to give him. When she came out of school, I asked her how the visit had gone. She was disappointed that she hadn't managed to give her card to the King but that a Scottish man collected them all and said he'd pass them on to the King. The girls were excited to watch the coverage from Cardiff on TV that our daughter had set to record for them to see. We didn't see GD's school but you've guessed - our grand-daughter soon pointed out the man in a kilt who collected their cards and put them in one of the cars! :)
We rushed out into the garden just in time to see the helicopter leaving from the parkland just opposite their home. The girls are hoping that they are reading their cards on their way back to London!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
i managed to watch the latest vlog from Fanny Flash and consorts...

i know a perfect way to make a garden peacockproof.....get rid of those nasty creatures...you silly asses..
talking about the garden....seading spinache, beetroots and turnips in september??? is that woman mad...certainly not a gardener..🙄
A lott of cabbage...start eating them...before they burst...

Another bunch of new chickens...i guess a lott are gone...predators Fanny.....stop partying and take care of your animals...

She mentions its still Nick and Maries cottage....why are they not seen??

Why is that lazy woman always reading in her bed....whats wrong with a chair??? Is she having a bed fetish..?? why always film in bed..

Fanny obvious replaced Dan with Kirsty and that odd, ...to say the least... husband of hers..I bet those two are also into a good swingersparty..;)

Tantinette....omg what was she wearing...that white bodystocking and that thing on top of it...omg...i guess all the predators left the estate..in horror..
At least she knows how to stuff things up...stuffed aubergines..stuffed tomatoes...etc...that dinner was so stuffed up...Kirsties husband had to massage the crowd..🙄😨 i bet he loved it...

Fanny shows the not expected gifts from the patreons....yeah right...Phi Phi wet his pants on those namecardsfigurines...why do they get rid of stuff and get more crap in...i dont get it....i would be terrified receiving all that crap all the time..Little Phi Phi said..oh darling its so suitable for a gardenparty....when there was an occasion to use that stuff for a good gardenparty...it were the patreondays...but they were to lazy..talking about gardenparties...but they never have them....🙄

Kat...with a beer in her hand....i bet its the reason why she likes to hang out there..Tantansteven in the kitchen...with Maria who is afraid of a wet sponge...totally madness...its not a chateau...not even a farmhouse...its a madhouse...🙄 filled with people.. a bunch of shrinks would love to get their hands on..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
RED ALERT!
I noticed @Isabelle6541 has liked some posts in this thread.
What happened? How did it go? Any goss sis? Spill that tea - we’re all parched!

3DDE6C9B-8197-491C-9123-83029AF13EF6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You going to share a photo of your chocolate coated lab or deny us all the chance to say 'awww'? Save yourself the lab laundry headache from now on and get a cat, my dear Le Comte. Just don't get an Oriental. Ours is a water baby and he likes to plug sinks and turn faucets on so he can go paddling. I hear Ruby the cat needs a new home.
Fanny did not feign being a dog lover terribly well with Bun Heads labs did she. So obvious she really doesn't like them.

Ok…this is proof…they’ve officially made SJ and Snorts the clowns of the show. 🙄
nauseating neither funny or charming-jus naff

Reactions: 14
Maybe a puppy present for Philip’s birthday on next gag? Poor puppy.

• Sad
  • Wow
i managed to watch the latest vlog from Fanny Flash and consorts...

i know a perfect way to make a garden peacockproof.....get rid of those nasty creatures...you silly asses..
talking about the garden....seading spinache, beetroots and turnips in september??? is that woman mad...certainly not a gardener..🙄
A lott of cabbage...start eating them...before they burst...

Another bunch of new chickens...i guess a lott are gone...predators Fanny.....stop partying and take care of your animals...

She mentions its still Nick and Maries cottage....why are they not seen??

Why is that lazy woman always reading in her bed....whats wrong with a chair??? Is she having a bed fetish..?? why always film in bed..

Fanny obvious replaced Dan with Kirsty and that odd, ...to say the least... husband of hers..I bet those two are also into a good swingersparty..;)

Tantinette....omg what was she wearing...that white bodystocking and that thing on top of it...omg...i guess all the predators left the estate..in horror..
At least she knows how to stuff things up...stuffed aubergines..stuffed tomatoes...etc...that dinner was so stuffed up...Kirsties husband had to massage the crowd..🙄😨 i bet he loved it...

Fanny shows the not expected gifts from the patreons....yeah right...Phi Phi wet his pants on those namecardsfigurines...why do they get rid of stuff and get more crap in...i dont get it....i would be terrified receiving all that crap all the time..Little Phi Phi said..oh darling its so suitable for a gardenparty....when there was an occasion to use that stuff for a good gardenparty...it were the patreondays...but they were to lazy..talking about gardenparties...but they never have them....🙄

Kat...with a beer in her hand....i bet its the reason why she likes to hang out there..Tantansteven in the kitchen...with Maria who is afraid of a wet sponge...totally madness...its not a chateau...not even a farmhouse...its a madhouse...🙄 filled with people.. a bunch of shrinks would love to get their hands on..
She was reading about oriental rugs (I wonder if Pubes is going for a hair transplant in the Orient) if not get ready for Fanny to be buying an oriental rug from Sotheby's or the like that was walked on by Yves Saint Laurent for 20,000

• Haha
  • Heart
We usually pick our grand-daughters up from school on Fridays. The eldest (10yrs) was going with her class to Llandaff Cathedral this morning to greet the King and Queen. They had all made condolence cards to give him. When she came out of school, I asked her how the visit had gone. She was disappointed that she hadn't managed to give her card to the King but that a Scottish man collected them all and said he'd pass them on to the King. The girls were excited to watch the coverage from Cardiff on TV that our daughter had set to record for them to see. We didn't see GD's school but you've guessed - our grand-daughter soon pointed out the man in a kilt who collected their cards and put them in one of the cars! :)
We rushed out into the garden just in time to see the helicopter leaving from the parkland just opposite their home. The girls are hoping that they are reading their cards on their way back to London!
To hell.with the ghastly grostesques at the Chateau of Decrepitude...that has made my day. What excitement for the children (I watched some of Llanduff walkabout with the schoolchildren and noticed a little boy gave a mug to the King which was handed over to the dashing equerrry by His Majesty).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.