The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more đŸ’đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read an article in regards to the Queen. Apparently her corgis were her “public” dogs however in private she had Labrador Retrievers. She loved labs. She must have had them for hunting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Clara Burnett, any news about the secret engagement? How long have they been engaged and do you think they’ll go public for YouTube content and presents?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Clara Burnett
How do you manage to cook and eat in that pigsty? I couldn't :sick: Do you?

Clara Burnett (From previous thread)
"We should. And we also should not believe a word coming out of that old hag's mouth: the kitchen is still gross and filled with bacteria. They don't understand the concept of hygiene to begin with and assume that if it looks tidy it must be clean. Wiping things with a sponge that has been out there for weeks does not make it clean, whether that sponge was left in the sink or tossed aside"

Reactions: 12
I was wondering about Gnatti. I'm trying to justify her being on the payroll because if the b&b is closed for 8 months, what's she doing?
Is it a visa requirement that she must be formally employed? It's the only logical answer. Funny how my mind wanders because now I'm wondering whether or not she could remain in France without a job and remain because she is the arnoire's mistress? Maybe I'm wrong but I just have a hunch. Don't hate on me lol!
Nazi Nasti has Italian citizenship, so she's clear for working and living in France. She is also Fanny's Nazi henchwoman. She'll take care of any nasty business that would tarnish Fanny's Cinderella image. Fanny needs her more than Nasti needs Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nazi Nasti has Italian citizenship, so she's clear for working and living in France. She is also Fanny's Nazi henchwoman. She'll take care of any nasty business that would tarnish Fanny's Cinderella image. Fanny needs her more than Nasti needs Fanny.
Actually without Gnatti at the chĂąteau SJ might not be able dart all over Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she’s dual citizenship with Italy giving her an EU passport.

And here I thought I was the last make do and mend restore not reno human on the planet! Gives me a little hope which I badly need today!

That was Matt, he was returning to England I thought?
Yes Matt the one with the digger I thought they were all called Ian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG-i just hate rich people begging for money on the internet. And SJ is rich ,rich, rich...If people do not understand that--there is no hope for mankind.....sorry to say so.....But some tattlers give me hope for the future....thank you Lord....peace and love to you all...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG-i just hate rich people begging for money on the internet. And SJ is rich ,rich, rich...If people do not understand that--there is no hope for mankind.....sorry to say so.....But some tattlers give me hope for the future....thank you Lord....peace and love to you all...
Speaking of rich people, just with what's on top of Queen's casket, I bet half (probably more) of those paying their respects after waiting hours on end, could live the rest of their lives...

"Atop the coffin lies the Imperial State Crown – which is encrusted with more than 3,000 gemstones and said to weigh five pounds. The crown carries the Cullinan Diamond from South Africa, which is quite controversial, as well as the St Edward’s Sapphire, the oldest gemstone in the collection.
The Sovereign’s Orb and the Sovereign’s Sceptre With Cross will be placed on top of the casket. The orb is presented to British monarchs during their coronation. Dating back to Charles II’s coronation in 1661, the piece of regalia is golden and has a cross perched on top to symbolize heavenly power over the world. It is mounted with emeralds, rubies, sapphires, diamonds, pearls and one amethyst."

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of rich people, just with what's on top of Queen's casket, I bet half (probably more) of those paying their respects after waiting hours on end, could live the rest of their lives...

"Atop the coffin lies the Imperial State Crown – which is encrusted with more than 3,000 gemstones and said to weigh five pounds. The crown carries the Cullinan Diamond from South Africa, which is quite controversial, as well as the St Edward’s Sapphire, the oldest gemstone in the collection.
The Sovereign’s Orb and the Sovereign’s Sceptre With Cross will be placed on top of the casket. The orb is presented to British monarchs during their coronation. Dating back to Charles II’s coronation in 1661, the piece of regalia is golden and has a cross perched on top to symbolize heavenly power over the world. It is mounted with emeralds, rubies, sapphires, diamonds, pearls and one amethyst."
RIGHT....

Reactions: 2
It was Mat that was moving back to the UK. Fanny bought the mini tractor pelle and the dumper truck thingy from him. It was rumoured that she bought his red van too after one of our very own eagle eyed tartlets kept spotting it in the parking area on different CD vlogs. There was some mention of it needing something done to it to make it road worthy, probably a CT.
She took the van to the garage and it needed loads of work to be roadworthy so she probably hasn’t bothered to get it fixed 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering about Nasti's Italian/Argentina connection. When did her family move from Italy to Argentina? From the photos she posted about her family reunion, they seem to be pretty well off. Were her ancestors Mussolini supporters who fled after his fall? It could explain her penchant for roughly handling things. For those of you interested, here is a brief bit of info on that particular movement.

"Argentina became a laboratory for a neofascist project. The country’s long and deeply rooted tradition of Peronism, its Nazi and Fascist connections, and the authoritarian and totalitarian regimes that took hold in the country during the second half of the twentieth century all help explain why Argentina offered fertile ground for this neofascist project. This article explores how Italians who migrated to Argentina for political reasons, and in search of a new fatherland, as described by Federica Bertagna, Marco Tarchi and other scholars, shaped the political debate in Argentina during the period between 1946 and the beginning of the dictatorship. It also considers how this political community established relations with other neofascist actors, individuals and groups, around the globe and with former fascist and Nazi militants who lived in Argentina."

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Soooo much to unpack from yesterdays flog (I’ll come back to that) but mainly WTF was Sj’s loud, hyperactive, excitable, talking through laughter babble all about? It’s baffling?! Faux laughing hard at trivial nothing is the ultimate cringeworthy acting imo. It doesn’t make people think you’re having the best time ever, it makes people think you’re trying too hard to convince them you’re having the best time ever. Daft!

SJ proclaimed she likes it stuffed with pork, something her and Skullet have in common 😉
724F32A1-E1F1-4146-93E6-709C3A677F4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soooo much to unpack from yesterdays flog (I’ll come back to that) but mainly WTF was Sj’s loud, hyperactive, excitable, talking through laughter babble all about? It’s baffling?! Faux laughing hard at trivial nothing is the ultimate cringeworthy acting imo. It doesn’t make people think you’re having the best time ever, it makes people think you’re trying too hard to convince them you’re having the best time ever. Daft!

SJ proclaimed she likes it stuffed with pork, something her and Skullet have in common 😉
View attachment 1582931
Pork in cider 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.