The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MAINLY, I ENJOY SITTING AROUND AND AVOIDING TO-DO LISTS...

“Mostly I just look like a lazy drongo, good for nothing pretend gigolo boyfriend lusting over men who visit ‘my’ Shateau. The only ‘exercise’ I take is to carefully apply spray on hair to my extensive bald spots. I often get into trouble from Mummy and Old Mummy because they say I’m lazy. I don’t care. It’s a good gig for the moment, and I never have to go Dutch.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She took the van to the garage and it needed loads of work to be roadworthy so she probably hasn’t bothered to get it fixed 🙄
Surprise, surprise. I bet the garage weren't interested in the work. My husband had a guy come to him, a brit, who had bought a "cheap" van from some Polish builders. He wanted it made road worthy and legal for French registration. My husband looked it over to assess the work needed to make it French legal (light units and such like). Then he got underneath it. No cat! Not stolen. Just built before cat became eu requirement. No chance of ever being registered and legal in France. The guy drove that van into the ground without any legal papers then passed it on to someone else! Pretty surprised fanny hasn't taken that route.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if the term is used in the UK and US, however in Australia we call “stuffed with pork” a pork sword. It can be used as the obvious term - the likeness on @Jules100 most recent, very clever tile, or we could simply say “Philip looks like a pork sword.”

SJ proclaimed she likes it stuffed with pork, something her and Skullet have in common 😉
View attachment 1582931
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm wondering about Nasti's Italian/Argentina connection. When did her family move from Italy to Argentina? From the photos she posted about her family reunion, they seem to be pretty well off. Were her ancestors Mussolini supporters who fled after his fall? It could explain her penchant for roughly handling things. For those of you interested, here is a brief bit of info on that particular movement.

"Argentina became a laboratory for a neofascist project. The country’s long and deeply rooted tradition of Peronism, its Nazi and Fascist connections, and the authoritarian and totalitarian regimes that took hold in the country during the second half of the twentieth century all help explain why Argentina offered fertile ground for this neofascist project. This article explores how Italians who migrated to Argentina for political reasons, and in search of a new fatherland, as described by Federica Bertagna, Marco Tarchi and other scholars, shaped the political debate in Argentina during the period between 1946 and the beginning of the dictatorship. It also considers how this political community established relations with other neofascist actors, individuals and groups, around the globe and with former fascist and Nazi militants who lived in Argentina."
I thought I saw somewhere she had family in Naples. There were no Mussolini fans in the south. I think it was on an old IG account. She could have just been visiting, it is a lovely part of the world. It would explain a lot about the way she is though.

Reactions: 10
how-low-can-you-go-nik-nocturnal.gif

Yesterday, 9/15/22, CD's live chat...

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Jeannie Waters Hit that Thumbs Up! only 40 so far and I know there are more here!!

1663324931974.png

Nelli hey has any one of you been to the Chateau?
Jeannie Waters Nelli, not yet, it's on my Bucket List
Nelli @Jeannie Waters @jetje goes dutch just curious to hear from people who went on patreon days. you know, their story

6fced36f-f163-4008-9949-734948b01bbc_text.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love from Lalande
Isabelle Jarvis Sorry about my hair!!!!!!!
Sweet Baby J Hello chateau friends, I made it!
Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody
Sweet Baby J I hope Stephanie & Philip will watch live with us
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
annette sharrock @Philip Janssen hello how are you
Philip Janssen @Annette sharrock I’m doing well, thank you :)
Castle ten Berghe Good evening @philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Castle ten Berghe Hiya! How are you? :)
Castle ten Berghe @philip Janssen very good thank you

1663343715812.png

Sweet Baby J Percy wearing OG 100stars robe
Sweet Baby J Hi @Philip Janssen, I hope you’re feeling better! Did you have Covid?
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J I am so much better! Luckily I still haven’t had Covid *touch wood*

giphy (2).gif

Debra Brook Are they both girls
Philip Janssen @Debra Brook We won’t be able to tell for another few months what sex the peacocks are

you-could-just-say-thank-you-book.gif

Milagro Guardiola
$1.99
Michael Potts F1 Hello!
caracao14
€2.00

BJJ on FRK's bedroom bday (2).jpg

Lisa Akinlabi Hello @Philip Janssen Haapy Birthday to you hope your day was awesome
Philip Janssen @Lisa Akinlabi Thank you! I had a wonderful day :)
John Sinclair
$49.99
Happy Birthday, @Philip Janssen! Have an Emmaüs trip!
Philip Janssen @John Sinclair Thank you so much!! That is so incredibly kind of you

200 (4).gif

Sidra Shirazi What did you get from Stephanie on your birthday fellow Virgo @philip janssen
Gardens at Mouse Castle Have a lovely birthday @Philip Janssen with love from @SquirrelDiaries too
Philip Janssen @Gardens at Mouse Castle ❤

🦗 🦗
Sweet Baby J @Philip Janssen, how often does Ombrline work at the chateau?
Sweet Baby J @Philip Janssen have you all lost some chickens recently?

amen-gif (1).gif

Sam Horsman if you are still clearing out stuff why still carry on with cadeaux? Why not get people to donate the money instead to there own local charities, the shipping fees must be expensive

200w (3).gif

Sweet Baby J @Philip Janssen do Nic & Marie still own their little apt, they haven’t been back to Lalande in forever
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J Of course! We can’t wait to see them soon again :)
Philip Janssen *again soon

1663332895031.png

Sweet Baby J Is there a link to buy Andie’s artwork?
Sweet Baby J Omg the Patrons are beyond generous
Sweet Baby J I make mason jar cakes with my daughter
Sweet Baby J @Philip Janssen you should give the cheese knives to Steve & Sara (maple leaf themed)

200 (5).gif

Lilith @Philip Janssen I hope you are feeling better. I missed you on the last gift opening Vlog
Philip Janssen @lilith I am, thank you
Lilith @Philip Janssen Will we see you open the gift for you on the next Vlog?
Philip Janssen @lilith Yes! That’s the plan :)
Lilith @Philip Janssen What wonderful and wonder filled lives you have at the Chateau!
Philip Janssen @lilith It is very magical

1663331301685.png

Sweet Baby J Wet sponges are disgusting

Potty.png

Michael Potts F1 I hope there is some of that marmite left for me

sas-sassy.gif

Sweet Baby J @Philip Janssen how’s Stephanie doing today? We miss her
Sweet Baby J Love Kirsty, she’s so sweet
Sweet Baby J Love Sassy Josie
Sweet Baby J Those special napkins would have been so cute during patron days
Sweet Baby J Love Maria

1663324140164.png

Michelle Kucharew @Philip Janssen inquiring minds wish to know...does Van Gogh the ornament have one or two ears?
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Two! Surprisingly - Amaury was joking about it
Michelle Kucharew I want to live in a house where people clap for dinner...so far my children will not comply.
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew 😂😂

martin-lawrence-food.gif

Michael Potts F1 That looks delicious!!!
Jovana Sailovic @Michael Potts F1 itˇs probably all gone by now
Michael Potts F1@Jovana Sailovic I hope not

GentleNippyIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

Sam Horsman I thought Stephanie said all the railings were painted black, hers is still white
Philip Janssen @Sam Horsman All the ones on the 16th century wing have been painted black, the 19th century ones have to be done still :)
Sam Horsman thanks for answering Phillip

giphy (3).gif

Gardens at Mouse Castle one day, I hope soon, I would love, love, love to volunteer @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @Gardens at Mouse Castle That’s wonderful! Please send an email to [email protected] :)

200w (4).gif

Michael Potts F1 Good night everyone!!!
Percy Attfield Goodnight until next time.
Wim Van Moerbeke Good night Michael Potts !!!
Michael Potts F1 @Wim Van Moerbeke nite nite
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen Did you have a good Birthday?
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P I did! Thank you so much
DeAnn P @Philip Janssen Do we get to see any of your trip to Paris?
Philip Janssen @DeAnn P Yes! In Sunday’s video :)
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much

1663338031539.png

1663338011918.png

Phil N @Philip Janssen loved the Chateau DIY episode today, you both looked great lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Fanny's answer will be that there is no point because Armoire is replacing all the windows once he's finished the Grand Salon.
oh well when will this happen...when Madame becomes 80....i suppose...or when they fall out...i guess thats more likely... 🙄 the state of that place...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just read an article in regards to the Queen. Apparently her corgis were her “public” dogs however in private she had Labrador Retrievers. She loved labs. She must have had them for hunting.
we also have them...lovely dogs and very clever..and i have to say...my family did hunt...i dont...when i was young i did...but at some point i had it..Went on shooting parties with our current king....when he was young.....have to say...he wasnt very good at it...dont know about his shootingskills nowadays...because i decline the invitation..Btw we have a brown lab..who is afraid of loud noise and hates to swim...not very suitable to hunt with..but he is lovely...and so clever...we know from his bloodlines that he is more usefull as an servicedog..all fine with me..sometimes not so convenient when he decides to empty the washingmachine... 🙄 he knows how to open the door...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This:
Sam Horsman I thought Stephanie said all the railings were painted black, hers is still white
Philip Janssen @Sam Horsman All the ones on the 16th century wing have been painted black, the 19th century ones have to be done still :)

So Fanny why say they are all done just speak the plain honest truth for once in your life because you have a bloody poor memory

Why is Pots involved in chat now, trying to sell his "art"?:confused:
because he is an obsequious and wants to help Fanny grift even more

I don’t know if the term is used in the UK and US, however in Australia we call “stuffed with pork” a pork sword. It can be used as the obvious term - the likeness on @Jules100 most recent, very clever tile, or we could simply say “Philip looks like a pork sword.”

SJ proclaimed she likes it stuffed with pork, something her and Skullet have in common 😉
View attachment 1582931
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking Fanny hadn't had any good pork for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 11
we also have them...lovely dogs and very clever..and i have to say...my family did hunt...i dont...when i was young i did...but at some point i had it..Went on shooting parties with our current king....when he was young.....have to say...he wasnt very good at it...dont know about his shootingskills nowadays...because i decline the invitation..Btw we have a brown lab..who is afraid of loud noise and hates to swim...not very suitable to hunt with..but he is lovely...and so clever...we know from his bloodlines that he is more usefull as an servicedog..all fine with me..sometimes not so convenient when he decides to empty the washingmachine... 🙄 he knows how to open the door...
You going to share a photo of your chocolate coated lab or deny us all the chance to say 'awww'? Save yourself the lab laundry headache from now on and get a cat, my dear Le Comte. Just don't get an Oriental. Ours is a water baby and he likes to plug sinks and turn faucets on so he can go paddling. I hear Ruby the cat needs a new home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.