The Chateau Diaries #181 I really don't have it in me to deal with more 🐒💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Le Baiseur & @Jules100 (I believe it was a team effort) for naming the thread.

Congratulations to our newest VIP @Summerbaby
@Hemerocallis you are naming thread #182

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JanePlain

Monday at 6:37 PM
Well dear TattleFriends ……… just been watching todays episode of Chateau DIY on catch up ….& look what delights we have awaiting us at some point in the upcoming series …………🙀

Attachments
Reactions:AndAnotherName, frenchessence, SleepingBeauty123 and 64 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:29 AM
Special edition tile #5, “Bespoke Lil Lalande Weenie”.
18F11143-749F-40FA-BE18-5D846A12A91C.jpeg

Last edited: Wednesday at 4:37 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:lyna, Petit Sange, Lady Rosalie and 59 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 4:39 PM
ComtesseRose said:
@KyBourbon my deepest condolences. 💔🙏💗
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support. My mother-in-law was a special person, smiling, and loved to laugh. I’ve always enjoyed the wit and humor on Tattle…I think I’m ready to start laughing again, too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, Vanillapie, Darling Life and 54 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Monday at 5:25 PM

1662996212570.png

Thinks he looks like this:

1662996277982.png

But really looks like this:

1662996324297.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:One Mad Collie, Vaffle, frenchessence and 50 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 7:34 PM
I really don’t have it in me to deal with more 🪰🐒💩.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:AndAnotherName, CountessPompidoo, NoIAmNotAHorse and 44 others

As always there's the wiki - maybe it should be updated...
Happy Tattling...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Happy new thread!

The picture which @KiKiGee posted! My OCD plays up! I would literally picking the paint away each time I would open a window! How on earth can you live in a chateau with windows like that and never think; ''right, I'm going to get sanding paper, wood fillers and some paint and start doing the windows! HOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy new thread!

The picture which @KiKiGee posted! My OCD plays up! I would literally picking the paint away each time I would open a window! How on earth can you live in a chateau with windows like that and never think; ''right, I'm going to get sanding paper, wood fillers and some paint and start doing the windows! HOW!
A simple job any of them could do, (like the railings outside all the windows she said were all done which the latest flogs have shown to be another little Fanny fib). The sad thing is she could easily even do this herself and it wouldn't cost the earth, I am sure Farrow and Ball her favoured paint of choice would give her the paint for free, but no, she will leave them to rot and that will end up meaning replacement windows throughout, which will cost a bloody fortune.Now if she could wallpaper them or gold leaf them that she would do

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Happy new thread!

exactly. pavlina was playing all summer with benches around the shadow, so i guess they probably don't lack brushes, sand paper etc. it was long dry hot summer, they could do all windows and doors.

Reactions: 18
Dude seems to have a really tough time keeping his pants zipped!

(P.S. Camilla...it's not what I'd call "an error". It's that you're married to a man-child.)

1663323203029.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
exactly. pavlina was playing all summer with benches around the shadow, so i guess they probably don't lack brushes, sand paper etc. it was long dry hot summer, they could do all windows and doors.
The benches smh, at least they don't look sad and ready for the crap pile anymore. Maybe that's Pavlina's new project? painting the windows and doors over the winter?

Reactions: 15
The benches smh, at least they don't look sad and ready for the crap pile anymore. Maybe that's Pavlina's new project? painting the windows and doors over the winter?
I am horrible, but I do actually expect to see Fanny get stuck in and do some real work for a change-laziness really gets on my last nerve. Fanny stop dressing like Hyacinth Bucket, put on some jeans and a sweat shirt, tie that hair back and paint the windows. You will look younger and feel good that you have actually done one task in you miserable little lie life. Your clothes and hair of late are really making you look a middle aged frump. You are too old to make Granny chic look edgy-you are just making yourself look like a Granny. You so need Michael Petherick back in your life to give you an overhaul https://www.today.com/style/what-gr...oung-people-are-embracing-granny-chic-t175706

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy new thread!

I don’t know if you watch Amanda and Lincoln, the American couple whose channel is Our French Chateau. In their latest vlog she was talking about not looking forward to repairing the wood of the windows which have woodworm and rot. In fact, she said she was going to put it off…for a whole day. And almost immediately she shows herself filling and sanding the window frames after treating for woodworm. They didn’t know if it’s an active infestation but they treated it anyway. It’s nice to see chateau owners get stuck in on their own projects and actually accomplish real renovation!

24BA3129-361C-483A-92AD-472F672E620E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
whoever is paid by madam to read here, tell her to PAINT THE WINDOWS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Fanny's sponsorship deals are not exactly coming in thick and fast are they. Fleurie's flogs are almost all sponsored Fanny flagging way behind them in that respect too.

• Heart
whoever is paid by madam to read here, tell her to PAINT THE WINDOWS.
Fanny's answer will be that there is no point because Armoire is replacing all the windows once he's finished the Grand Salon.

• Haha
I was wondering about Gnatti. I'm trying to justify her being on the payroll because if the b&b is closed for 8 months, what's she doing?
Is it a visa requirement that she must be formally employed? It's the only logical answer. Funny how my mind wanders because now I'm wondering whether or not she could remain in France without a job and remain because she is the arnoire's mistress? Maybe I'm wrong but I just have a hunch. Don't hate on me lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.