Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I can't bear to watch the shitshow, haven't got the time to readback on comments but I'd love it if it was found out her insurance was null and void due to the chimneys never being swept. Serves her right if they fall. She might be basking in the glow of her Patron Day but lets hope there is such a thing a Karma.

Also dear Tattlers and Tartlets, I will be taking my leave from you for a while. I'm travelling back to the UK today to be with my Mum as her cancer is getting worse and I have a horrible feeing we're now beginning the decline and I really won't know until I get there how bad things are. I will try and read now and then but it just depends what I'm walking into.

Laters Peeps xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Imam fainted (i adore those names) is a vegan dish, the stuffing is tomato's onions garlic and plenty of olive oil. while a slit open belly is made with beef.

I'm surprised that I haven't gained any weight yet in fact I have lost weight. (Steph you should try working hard & be as busy as a bee then you don't have to water down the wine),
I’ve been following the Mediterranean Diet since January of 2019 and have dropped 200+ pounds and gone from a 5X to a S/M. Plus most of my health issues have ceased. I’m still crazy as a loon but then that’s not weight related!😝

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Jeeves

VIP Member
We usually pick our grand-daughters up from school on Fridays. The eldest (10yrs) was going with her class to Llandaff Cathedral this morning to greet the King and Queen. They had all made condolence cards to give him. When she came out of school, I asked her how the visit had gone. She was disappointed that she hadn't managed to give her card to the King but that a Scottish man collected them all and said he'd pass them on to the King. The girls were excited to watch the coverage from Cardiff on TV that our daughter had set to record for them to see. We didn't see GD's school but you've guessed - our grand-daughter soon pointed out the man in a kilt who collected their cards and put them in one of the cars! :)
We rushed out into the garden just in time to see the helicopter leaving from the parkland just opposite their home. The girls are hoping that they are reading their cards on their way back to London!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Anatomy of the Stephanie Jarvis Grift - A Major Chateau Setback video

As is typical Fanny, IMHO, this is an intentionally set up fake event to generate content, create another “delay” for heating since the pressure is on for her to do something about heating since Fall is arriving, create a new “sudden setback” and rake in more monies from Patrons. She knows and is aware before the video is shot about the condition of the chimneys and the flues.

How to Set up the Grift

1. Start with the obligatory bed shot, then leaning out her open bedroom window, then create faux doomsday scenario by dramatically and breathlessly claiming that the log burners must be installed so “we won’t freeze this winter.” Oh no, little Orphan princess Fanny could not freeze, how horrible.

She neglects to mention that the log burners will only heat a few rooms of the Dump, so she really means I, Snorts, Anne Marie, and the Argentenian Bully need to be lukewarm in the winter. The most she will ever do for heating at the Dump will be the purchase of the 3-4 log burners.

And remember, Fanny will be traveling with Potts for weeks most likely from Mid November to mid February, when racing starts up again. She will be there for a week max and then will be off on her travels. She will use the lack of heating to be gone from the Dump for weeks.

2. Have Anne Marie start the project by tearing out a portion of the fireplace in Fanny’s “office.”
Film him, while heckling his efforts and imperiously laughing at the difficulties he encounters and the bricks and debris falling on him. She has Anne Marie doing this when she knows that the wood burners cannot be installed.

3. Create drama by her “running down to see how they actually clear those chimneys.” She has seen it before but has to pretend that this is the first time it has occurred and that she is incredibly curious about it.

Mock Anne Marie for putting up plastic sheeting to protect the walls and furnishing from dust and debris. Stop to heckle the Douche Lorde, and film the latest volunteer.

Moving on to the heart of the grifting scheme

4. Oh No, the cherry picker is too small and they need to rent a taller cherry picker. Need to rent a bigger one. Refer to what Claire has posted about the cherry picker, chimneys, etc. in this thread. Fanny amps up the manufactured drama by breathlessly narrating the cherry picker’s actions.

She then breathlessly and manically ambushes a fed up and unsurprised Percy and Mummy, “ They can’t get to either chimney, the picker is short by one and a half meters (approximately 5 feet). Mummy wearily replies, “I know,” and she and Percy shuffle out of the lens of the camera.

5. Fanny then shuts down the whole notion of cleaning the chimneys and installing the wood burners with “ So annoying!!! Nothing can be done.”“ They can’t get to either chimney.” Creates drama but “they were soooooo close.” “So near and yet so far we had everyone here” “ No they have to hire another cherry picker and they have no idea when their next slot is to come back to the Dump (how convenient) so “ we don’t know when we can get them installed.” Fanny complains that “she is very sad to see the wood grate put back into place in her fireplace.”

She then tells Snorts that “they can’t do it” and layers on a new lie “they can’t reach either chimney and they said that is the biggest cherry picker they can get in the local area.” “They can’t get to either chimney so they can’s put flues down.” “Now we have to think about scaffolding or if there are any bigger cherrypickers.” None of the logburners an be installed at the moment.

6. Fanny claims that she just realized that there are 4 fireplaces on one chimney. This is the first time she has learned this after 17 years at the Dump? Bullshit. She has never had the chimneys inspected although she had used them on and off for over 17 years? WTF.

Now it is time to amp up the drama, lies, and little lost orphan victim scenario. Fanny now claims the chimneys are a mess and a mystery and they have no ideas where the flues are going. All the chimneys are in such a confusion and a state and we wonder about the one chimney we use regularly. She pretends she is surprised that the chimneys may be unsafe.

Now she is quite demoralized Here come more little victim Fanny. Fanny, furiously blinking, says she had all the equipment to install the burners. Then the blaming of the chimney company starts in full force:

Cherry picker not big enough
They hired a second cherry picker that is not big enough
Now we need scaffolding

Closing the grifting scenario with news that it will cost lots more money to “fix” the “sudden surprise” about the chimneys.

Now have to completely rethink the way that the chimneys are to be used with 4 fireplaces going thru one flue, you can’t have 2 fireplaces going thru one flue, that is illegal. Then Fanny hastens to add, to cover her ass, that “we haven’t used them, thank goodness.” Who believes that.

“ This is going to be a very big job now.” For the cost of a few hundred dollars to the contractors, she now has pushed the heating scenario to the background for months so she can be excused from doing nothing about heating, and create another tragic issue that will require lots more money to fix...... just like the chapel scheme.

How many times has she pulled this con? Then she flits off to an expensive Disney vacation with 4 of her employees/volunteers, and the Douche Lord. She is so predictable.Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, I think it's best to leave the Megan and royal family stuff. There's threads elsewhere for that and it's better to not divide Tattlers.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
If I may be so bold...

Speed up the visual then put it to Benny Hill music.
I had considered it initially, but if you speed up a video, then you lose seconds... I did, however, come up with a compromise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
so true....Billy thinks he owns all the money...well he is not...its Gwens money...i somehow dont get this...we know how...but why did this woman end up with this guy?? i have a slight feeling her parents didnt approve at the time...but they are dead...so its the pethericks taking over..she has two children...so she cant skipp the guy ...poor Gwen..she deserved better...you can perfectly manage an estate and do some other work...its just good management...imagine to have your inlaws around all the time.. 🙄 Billy is just living of her money...its not classy..at all..
I may get eaten up with my opinion here, but so be it.
I am a housewife, My husband makes the money, I spend it. I buy stuff for OUR home, I pay people to come make repairs to OUR home, I also will paint, yard work, tend to all the plants, decorate, buy groceries, plan parties, oversee any type of construction

. All at OUR home.
I have NO problem with Billy. They are a couple, albeit not married, but in their relationship, just as good as married. Billy works hard. I have learned some techniques by watching him. I believe Gwen is blessed to have him

.. A lot of men in the same position would be spending the $ at a rapid rate by traveling, buying BIG boats, expensive bottles of Champagne etc

. You get my drift.
I will not even touch on his Military career as that is in the past and until you have walked in his shoes, we know not where his thought process was at the time. 

as far as his family goes

. I truly believe that they have all contributed positively to the estate and will continue to do so. Michael has issues. SO much talent but along with that comes some mental health issues, of which I believe this group of 15 should slide on by comments about him.
They have all chosen this path of the YouTube world, knowing criticism is just a part of it, however
.. what we see in vlogs is only just a very tiny part of their lives.
Whew! I feel better now. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Things are a bit spicy over on Fanny's cadeaux community tab.

P V
10 minutes ago
It has been a long time since you have made a smart decision Stephanie. This was a smart one.

Dee Pressland
9 hours ago (edited)
Good. IMHO, this channel should be totally shut down regardless of what today signifies, as just so fake and such a scam, end of story!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
I loved how Amaury was trying to protects the rooms of the chateau from the chimney soot by using lots of plastic sheeting. I really liked how he was leaving lots of very expensive wallpaper exposed and also taping over parts of it in the Marquis’ sitting room. I’m not sure what the thick black tape he was using in the entrance hall was, but I sure hope it left residue everywhere and chunked a bit off the ceiling whilst he pulled it down.

*Over the last week or so, I’ve also been using plastic sheeting to cordon off one of my bathrooms trying to protect everything else from bathroom tile and drywall demolition dust. I know Amaury’s heart was it the right place, but I can’t help but hope for a bit of lingering mess at Lalande.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Well I think she has finally recognized that any stately home should have carpets. I have been saying this for ages. I see a trip to Turkey for the purchase of rugs in the future. She should really have palace rugs as her rooms are so big. Hopefully she will purchase antique ones and have them professionally cleaned. But I doubt it. I’m sure that following the purchase of the rugs her furniture will look like absolute shit in comparison. I wonder if she even has a vacuum? The dirt that will build up in those rugs will be just another filthy aspect of her home.
Perfect time to buy expensive rugs with the arrival of Amaury’s two dogs.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
and, you would think that they knew the chimney people were coming an that the fireplace would of been ready. No Amaury is doing demo on the day off. Also you would of thought that the chimney people would of looked at the fireplaces before agreeing to do the work. SMH. Well it can't be to much of an emergency they still went to Disney!
It's more of her bullshit. Just a proven technique to delay work and pretend they need extra money for hiring more expensive stuff. They have inspected the chimneys before so she knew about their state a long time ago. She even filmed Matt getting on the roof to line that same chimney, and Dan helping to install it from underneath. Her Korsakoff Syndrome must be kicking in. It's either that or she doesn't give a shit about the intelligence of her own fans or our skills in digging up the evidence. More of the same and still bullshit.

I simply do not believe that a professional wouldn't bring that up during a regular clean.
It has been brought up by a professional chimney sweep years ago, several times, up to the point that said sweep refused to work there ever again, because no action was taken to correct the dangerous situation. Stephanie Jarvis however just doesn't care. She forgets about it and when somebody brings it up or she otherwise forced to revisit the subject, she hires some new expat amateur to come investigate, telling her the same disastrous reality for her to move away from again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
That was interesting... both Amaury's parents said 'I love you' to Snorts, and he didn't say anything back... Do dutch people have an issue showing their feelings? Or is he just an asshole?
It's an act and he knows it. The parents were asked by Stephanie Jarvis to show more appreciation for Snorts because she realizes its becoming more and more of a problem that her boyfriend is little loved. I know this because I have seen the memo, not literally of course but heard from various sources she asks people to address Snorts with the respect she thinks he deserves. It does not help, obviously, au contraire: it makes him more of the laughing stock.

so I was a bit surprised he just ripped it down without knowing whether they could get a cherry picker or not.
The whole cherry picker not being high enough is a smoke and mirror story made up by Editing Stephanie. There was no reason to be concerned about it and there was no reason for Armoir to start demolition works early because they knew they were not going to install flue liners that day. Delay is like crack to the charlataine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think we should start complaining about SJ's lack of progress on the Daddy Tile installation. I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY want to see that monstrosity come to life. I couldn't care less about the heating. Let them freeze! I just want to see SJ glue THIS bad boy to her backsplash.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 9.06.47 PM.png

:love:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She has never had those chimneys swept, because she has no idea how to get to them....and no idea that there are multiple flues in them. Looks like wood burners won't be installed. Off to Disney....
Back in the days when she had guardians who actually cared about the place they arranged to get the chimneys swept every year. They also pointed it out to her that she needed to have them swept every year and have evidence of the work for it being done, because otherwise the insurance would not pay out in case of a fire. No surprise she hasn't listened: by showing the dramatic state of her chimneys for all to see, her insurance (if she has any, still undetermined) has every reason to doubt her maintenance management and thus every reason not to pay her in case of a fire.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Trengilly

VIP Member
I'd also like to point out this BS.

"a special thank you to my patrons who make stressful moments like the heating debacle today a lot less stressful than they would otherwise be."

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 21.32.37.png

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 21.32.32.png

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 21.33.35.png

This makes me so beyond angry. Why haven't the fireplaces been looked at up until now? More lies about them being regularly swept. I simply do not believe that a professional wouldn't bring that up during a regular clean. Or maybe they have and SJ has deliberately ignored the warnings. The insurance, if they have any, on that HMN is now potentially null and void, because fire safety is so important on all buildings. What on earth is going on there? Then to waive their troubles away they go to Disneyland Paris...... It is not the responsibility of third parties to fix her crumbling heap for SJ to pay for her merry band of followers to live it up in a hotel overnight and day passes for all at Disneyland - it's just plain wrong. When will these patrons see they are all being taken for falls? I cannot begin to tell you how dispiriting it is that fortunate, greedy people in this world think it is acceptable to expect so much from other people. I'm in the UK with my family this weekend - tomorrow food banks will be shut across the country for HM The Queen's funeral, whilst people are destitute and struggling to feed their families, let alone heat their homes, when people like Stephanie, who is raking in serious dollar from BnB bookings and YT alone, cannot get her own house in order even when she is e-begging via Patreon. It is truly revolting to watch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36