The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @M&MsMom for naming the thread, honourable mention goes to @OhIDontKnow... nominating it and @Ginginger for providing the screenshot.

@Hemerocallis #181 is yours.

Most Liked Post from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:22 PM
I’ve been missing from Tattle for a few weeks because life has a way of changing. My partner’s mother had her annual mammogram on July 1. The image showed something “odd” so a biopsy was performed. It had some markers for cancer, but not all…so the surgeon decided to treat it as if it was cancer. She had a lumpectomy and the doctor discovered the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. Additional scans were done and we learned the cancer had spread to her bones…spine, ribs, pelvis, and skull. The cancer was very aggressive…in a matter of weeks, she went from a strong, active, independent woman to needing a cane, then a walker, then a wheelchair…until she was completely bedridden. The pain was excruciating. Even the strongest IV pain medication had little effect. She passed away on August 28, less than two months after her routine mammogram. She was 70 years old.

She wasn’t a queen or a fairytale princess living in a castle. She was an ordinary person. Her illness and death was so unfair. She was so kind and compassionate, a mom and nana who was devoted to her sons and her grandson. My partner and I have been together for 20 years and she always treated me as if I were her own son. She volunteered at a community center and spent hours caring for home bound seniors. She loved to garden. She didn’t have a lot of money but would give her last dollar to someone in need.

There’s no need to respond to this message. I just wanted to say a few words about her life. In my eyes, this humble woman who passed away was a greater person than SJ, with all her grifting and fakery, could ever hope to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 91 others

@KyBourbon my deepest condolences. 💔🙏💗

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Friday at 6:05 PM
1662739520874.png

Noeline Cumming
3 hours ago
Please stop filming from your bed. We hate this start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Petit Sange, Panhandle Princess, CountessPompidoo and 67 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:01 AM
I know I’m disappointed that there weren’t any big kaboom moments during Stephanie’s Patron Days. At least it seemed like it was kind of crappy, just as expected. Although, I would have been impressed if Stephanie had gone all out and given her patrons a really special couple days, but she didn’t. So here we are, let’s keep on doing what we do here. We know what’s really going on at the Chateau de Lalande and everyday more and more people are realizing it too. Let’s get back to being the snarky witches that we are and never give up the search for truth, transparency and the mo-foing missing accounts.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Panhandle Princess, desertisland and 55 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:26 PM
I’ve just read a YouTube community post by a fellow tartlet from Lidl, that she is no longer able to share her thoughts here with us and it is not by her choice.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, CountessPompidoo and 55 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Friday at 5:50 PM
A lovely tribute from President Macron:

"To you she was "our Queen. To us, she was "THE Queen."

• Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, CountessPompidoo and 49 others

Wiki...
Happy Tattling...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
more from patrons page this lot are going nowhere they love the grift that keeps on grifting. They are gushing about the day it is pathetic and utterly desperate truly I was never this bleeping sad. How Stef must laugh about these deluded fools.
Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob

It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill

It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf

Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Love, Alexandra and Mats.

Patreons still gushing about their day

Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob

It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill

It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf

Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
more from patrons page this lot are going nowhere they love the grift that keeps on grifting. They are gushing about the day it is pathetic and utterly desperate truly I was never this bleeping sad. How Stef must laugh about these deluded fools.
Jodi Cross

1d

Anne Jacob

1d

Bee Hill

23h

Alex Wolf

You know, of these see value in what they’re getting I suppose we shouldn’t be upset by it. However, the manner in which Stephamememe recruits for her little cult we should still take issue with. It’s still a grift, she is still obtaining money under false pretenses and, oh, since we know she reads her…Steffie, dearie, WHERE ARE THE BLOODY DAMNED ACCOUNTS!!! Kisses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @ComtesseRose, you are an absolute star! :love:

Someone mentioned in the last thread about Potts' photos being E180 each with, of course, the hologram of authenticity and them being limited to 100 prints each photo. :rolleyes: Really??? My what a bargain - NOT! Too far up his own arse if you ask me as he appears to think that he is a current day Cecil Beaton/David Bailey, which he is neither.
I bet no visiting patrons bought even one on any day as they could just as easily walk out the door and take as many as they wanted on their phones.
Then he started to say something about E250 but SJ cut him off - typical, so who knows what kind of special deal one could anticipate for E250! :D
Would even professional, well known established photographers charge that much for more beautiful photos of high class, historical properties? I am on the fence with that! Although would depend on what they intend them to be used for, e.g. website publicity etc. Prob a daily rate in that instance.
Imo, outside of the above, only the owners of generational, ancesteral, "listed" historical properties would pay that kind of money for their personal archives and family records. Not for a HMN!
A better "marketing" option might have been to create postcards of his photos, which everybody would buy - that's generally the norm when you visit stately homes/chateaux! But then again, maybe not so much these days in light of instant photography/sharing such on social media.
Remember Sissinghurst where Stephanie Jarvis thought she could just wander about and film absolutely everything/anything she wanted without prior filming rights permission from the NT? I bet she didn't end up paying E180 per shot by way of the resultant fine. Although, to be honest, I sincerely hope that she did have too. :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tree feller: "smell this wood in my hand"... Everyone takes a little pinch... had to laugh, nobody would smell it in his hand.... I have to admit, I did think, 'oh, how are they going to do that'? But the smart one up front sussed it for all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Jodi Cross

1d

Anne Jacob

1d

Bee Hill

23h

Alex Wolf

Just a reminder...
Jodi Cross and her husband Peter purchased a property 20 mins. from Stephanie Jarvis and are hoping to gain customers from the Lalande pool of fans.

@21:24 They provided liquor for their own celebration at Lalande.
Notice how everyone is dressed for the cold room/winter salon.

...and Peter's 70th Lalande birthday celebration...
JULY 11
1662991264067.png
1662991283882.png
1662991302625.png

Their property in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Tree feller: "smell this wood in my hand"... Everyone takes a little pinch... had to laugh, nobody would smell it in his hand.... I have to admit, I did think, 'oh, how are they going to do that'? But the smart one up front sussed it for all.
Yeah, that was weird. I had lost the will to live by that point in the vlog but didn't understand why he asked people to smell that wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jodi Cross

1d

Anne Jacob

1d

Bee Hill

23h

Alex Wolf

Patreons still gushing about their day

Jodi Cross

1d

Anne Jacob

1d

Bee Hill

23h

Alex Wolf

So, in essence, most patrons mainly praising everybody else but Stephanie Jarvis herself for their contribution and friendliness to make their day "special"?
I actually am pleased that they enjoyed themselves and am 100% hoping that the majority were the absolutely lowest possible level contributing patrons too. One in the eye for SJ!
Plus, because all the Patrons are on the "same page" I imagine that they too bonded via their common interest in HMN. Birds of a feather, flock together and all that.
Although, the OTT guy in the winter salon (I think) when asking SJ all the magical type questions would have driven me absolutely nuts if I had been sat alongside him. At the same time, I could see that SJ was getting bored and frustrated - good! ;)
On second thoughts, maybe he was Isabelle6541? :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised nobody at the HMN has scurvy - there are hardly any vegetables with any of their food. It's little wonder everyone looks so grey.
Definitely nothing green, especially with all that garden room. A lonely carrot and some little tomatoes. scurvy for sure

Reactions: 11
Congratulations to all the wonderful Tattlers who named this wonderful new thread!
While reading many of the posts following the Patreons days and @Isabelle6541's strategic disappearance in the last thread, I noticed that something worrying was happening here. I can understand the disappointment and the bitterness for having been fooled (or al least this is what it looks like at the moment), but this is no reason for having ill feelings against each other. If that person was sent to fool us, or even decided to so herself for personal reasons, this kind of attitude is exactly what she/he wanted to provoke: divide us.
Romans said "divide at impera", divide and rule.
Instead this should lead to the exact opposite. Tattle is SJ's pain in the ass and as long as the main goal is kept in mind - expose her and her grifting, exploiting, lies, grabbing and breaking the law and any decency - we will remain a menace for her and more and more people will wake up.
Actually I thought that, when @Isabelle6541 was questioned why should she/he reveal what her and her team had in mind to do (that's right, why on earth??) and she answered that it was to be fair to SJ, that was so peculiar that anybody should have been suspicius.
Let's show this jolly fellow that she didn't affect our final goal in the least!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Definitely nothing green, especially with all that garden room. A lonely carrot and some little tomatoes. scurvy for sure
the vegetable garden was prolific in dahlias but not much else. It should be brimming with fruit and vegetables and enough to freeze, bottle etc .

Reactions: 17
Just a reminder...
Jodi Cross and her husband Peter purchased a property 20 mins. from Stephanie Jarvis and are hoping to gain customers from the Lalande pool of fans.

JULY 11
View attachment 1573083View attachment 1573084View attachment 1573085
Hi, whose property is this?

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised nobody at the HMN has scurvy - there are hardly any vegetables with any of their food. It's little wonder everyone looks so grey.
Most of the meals we see are full of vegetables..? Just recently in the CD we saw courgette extravagenza, tomato tart, infinite amount of salads for the music shop, tomato "tartar" from Maria... A charcuterie & cheese type of meal would lack produce, which is normal, but otherwise I wouldn't say they don't eat vegetables regularly.

Reactions: 12
Just a reminder...

JULY 11
View attachment 1573083View attachment 1573084View attachment 1573085
I bet you stormed exams your memory and research skills are supreme xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.