The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wondered too. Is the queen really in there or is it a secret decoy whilst the queen is already in her final resting place?
Wondered the same- as that was a rough ride on the procession. I feared the whole coffin was going off the carrier!
And surely not “the real” Crown- it must be under lock and key. (With a 317 carat diamond). 😮💎😳
I’ve been readIng everything I can- I find the Royals so fascinating. Sad to see her era end. 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's rather old to begin all this malarky, he will be shorter tempered than say... William, but it's his turn and by golly he's not giving it up! 😂
Well, that is just one of hellishnesses of his predicament.
I have a weekly breakfast with fellow wrinklies and we discuss, among other things, the dharma of old age. (Hindus have a very interesting and instructive map of the four ages of life; Sannyasa is the last; it's about complete detachment from family, money, work (all taken care of in the dharma of previous ages.)) One of the things we talk about is how not to be a horrible old man/woman. And our duty to let the beauty of "real" life just roll over us.
Charles has 20 years to enact his most noble cause, environmental rescue. He's always been way ahead of the cynics on this. I hope he prevails. I suspect any success he has will be from discernment about the beauty of "real" life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh boy. I’m way behind, trying to catch up and just came to this post... What the hell am I seeing? I’m (almost) speechless. I have apparently missed this on the vlog (and I’m so thankful). He just gets weirder and weirder, doesn’t he. I have many pages to read here to catch up... hoping there will be an explanation in addition to some witty comments on this “outfit” or whatever is happening in this screen capture. He seriously looks like he has breasts! Is this photo-shopped? Did one of you create this? Well done, if yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely nothing green, especially with all that garden room. A lonely carrot and some little tomatoes. scurvy for sure
I thought that “lonely carrot” was....
somewhat disturbing.....🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t ask me why...
It just was....🤷🏼‍♀️

He's never worked, I mean really worked before. I'll bet staying up all night writing his rota, fluffing tables, managing Potts and his darned photo's whilst trying to keep his little shop looking how he wants it has worn him out,
😆😆😆
Bless his heart! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The Queen would never have had a tantrum about a pen. Shows the immaturity of this 73 year old.
Also he gives the leaky pen to Camilla so she can have ink stained hands too? Then gets a handkerchief out of his pocket and I thought he was going to give it to Camilla, but no he just looks after himself. Not very gentlemanly. The lady in the background (maybe Camillas lady in waiting?) is trying very hard not to laugh.

omg this was so funny....the poor man hasnt got any luck with his pens and inktstands this week... :LOL: Now you can see why this relationship works so well, the man needs a motherfigure...not a real beautifull wife, who gets attention..like Diana..He is very needy...demanding...and can be very moody when he doesnt get his way...a bit like a spoiled child i always think when i see him..behind close doors its even worse...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Adding this to the shrewd observation by @Le Baiseur that a confrontation during Patreon days was avoided by breaking the groups down to salon size. I wondered if Percy had thought this up. Is there a new sheriff in town?

View attachment 1579371

If this is addressed to me, I humbly apologize. I can be defensive when I think I am being attacked. I am aware we share Ns in our background and would be appalled if I hurt you like that in any way.
Oh no, @billybudd, I'm sorry if you took offense. It was not my intention to suss out narcs in our mist, just describe their general behaviors. Besides, healthy banter or setting someone straight is one thing, narc defense is quite another.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wondered the same- as that was a rough ride on the procession. I feared the whole coffin was going off the carrier!
And surely not “the real” Crown- it must be under lock and key. (With a 317 carat diamond). 😮💎😳
I’ve been readIng everything I can- I find the Royals so fascinating. Sad to see her era end. 😓
there is a device on that platform, so that the coffin is secured...by the look at it...they didnt use it...i thought that the coffin wasnt straight on the carrier..or maybe it were my eyes..and it is the real crown...there is enough security around to keep it safe...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh no, @billybudd, I'm sorry if you took offense. It was not my intention to suss out narcs in our mist, just describe their general behaviors. Besides, healthy banter or setting someone straight is one thing, narc defense is quite another.
Most humbly I did not take offense.
Thank you. Strength to your arm.
Grandma Billy was not a narc. She was bipolar. Down the generations we all have a touch of it. One of my rellies who has much more than a touch of it and I were talking about gratitude today, for all his clinical ups and downs, he has always held on to an innate sense of progressive, optimistic, forward movement. I have this too. I wish for everyone to have it. Bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg this was so funny....the poor man hasnt got any luck with his pens and inktstands this week... :LOL: Now you can see why this relationship works so well, the man needs a motherfigure...not a real beautifull wife, who gets attention..like Diana..He is very needy...demanding...and can be very moody when he doesnt get his way...a bit like a spoiled child i always think when i see him..behind close doors its even worse...
Now I understand why someone puts the toothpaste on his toothbrush ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Perhaps the above link will answer part of your question. It's an interesting read and gives detail on the make of the casket, it's design, the funeral arrangements and even where and when the English Oak was sourced. But yes, HM is in her coffin. It is referred to the Queen's Coffin, or Queen's Casket because saying 'the Queen's body' or 'the Queen's dead body' or worse 'the Queen's corpse' is considered by many to be too personal, too disrespectful and imo, ever so tacky.
I've been searching for information regarding the Queens attire for burial. Would it be full regalia or one of her outfits. I'm unable to find the answer. Anyone?

Reactions: 7
Hey ya filthy animals.

Patreon video is out and she has issued it on Patreon’s platform instead of YouTube. It isn’t shareable. Not unless you record it while it plays on another device, and I’m not doing that.

She was in Paris with the Lalande crew for PhiPhis birthday. 🤮. She showed the discussion in the winter salon during Patron days. Zzzzzzzzzzz🛏🛌🛏🛌🛏😴

She’ll show Paris in the Thursday blog. She worked hard to establish the engineer came for the chapel review and will be providing quotes for stabilization. She told the story of Henri. Mummy talked about her daughter being a pain in the ass for buying things at auction with no way to pick them up. Mummy and Percy are arranging transport of stone column thingy and fountain.

She looked pretty self-satisfied as compared to normal. Announced over 4000 Patreons and first time ever reaching $35k. I think mummy and Percy have developed a Tattler strike back plan that included making the Patreon videos unsharable, and answering criticisms posted here.
Over the next few weeks she will be showing tours from patron days of each person so definitely going away. She said Patron asked trial the new format. She is going to be using patron day for a few weeks. She is also going on furniture spree for the Marquis salon.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
there is a device on that platform, so that the coffin is secured...by the look at it...they didnt use it...i thought that the coffin wasnt straight on the carrier..or maybe it were my eyes..and it is the real crown...there is enough security around to keep it safe...
I noticed the coffin wasn't straight. The ocd part of me wanted to straighten it up.

Reactions: 7
Just watching her odious chats on Patron and she talks about being Paris with Dan a few weeks ago and being happy to watch people in expensive cars and we should all be happy when other people have things you don't. About the terrace at the end of July she had another builder come, he is coming to look at all the stairs and the capping stones of the moat but she is still making the old company finish the terrace. She says none of this will happen till next year because work takes so long. Then Mummy on hard sell of the chapel. Fanny says "Mummy I have to make videos and I can't get quotes on work too". Mummy says she wrote to 12 people about Chapel and only one person has come back and he has been back again and he will suggest things for future and quote and they can do the whole lot of the Chapel. She says that there is a lot of damp in Chapel coming from ground and need a French drain around the whole building to preserve it. They will also be grifting to find the cellars under the old part of the shitto. Ends saying they're driving back from Paris and will be home at 4am-poor Fanny. P.S a man asked her how you tube has changed her life--s he said Freedom he said what has provided that freedom (she knows it is wads of money) but Fanny said freedom to make her dreams come true. She will be buying a new sofa etc for the marquis salon she says she saves money buying Antiques in England. Oh and also she was meant to have her travel channel flogs out fortnightly but is sooooooo busy she just hasn't had the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Beyond words, makes me happy I'm off to the dentist shortly!

Reactions: 4
Oh and Dubey Do is spaffing his load on the patron video
Jason Dubey
Hi Stephanie, when the approval from the bank to buy the American River Inn came over, and the gallery was approved basically at the same time, I looked at my partner and said 'one person should not sacrifice their dreams for the benefit of the other, so let's do both'. It was going to be easy, right?!!...just a small BnB and tiny art gallery at the Lake. Once again, I felt like my words came directly out of your mouth when you said you 'couldn't have ever imagined what it would be like, even in your wildest dreams'. Although it's great at times, the reality is that its so much work, and I often wonder to myself, what have I done? Why did I do this? I throw a tantrum and threaten to sell everything, quit, and move back onto a yacht! Then the reality sets in.....what would I do, where would I work, I can't leave my beautiful home! You are like a cheerleader, always smiling, with a cheerful disposition, making everyone feel like 'you got this', which I admire about you, but honey I think you really downplayed what it is really like, and the emotional challenges!!...LOL Hugs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oooh us filthy animals have to do without her crappy put together patreon video's. I'm honestly in tears!

So they are in paris again? Add that to the holiday days and we have reached 100 days off work away from the shittoo.
More furniture while her facade is crumbling, her shittoo damp and cold.

She needed Isabelle's expertise to arrange logistics to get her purchases from UK to FR? Does she know anything outside ebay? There is this wonderful search engine called google!
I really do not envy her, her life and herself are shallow. She is a big nothing without all her support animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oooh us filthy animals have to do without her crappy put together patreon video's. I'm honestly in tears!

So they are in paris again? Add that to the holiday days and we have reached 100 days off work away from the shittoo.
More furniture while her facade is crumbling, her shittoo damp and cold.

She needed Isabelle's expertise to arrange logistics to get her purchases from UK to FR? Does she know anything outside ebay? There is this wonderful search engine called google!
I really do not envy her, her life and herself are shallow. She is a big nothing without all her support animals.
Yes Isabelle is arranging delivery of Pergola from Chelsea and the fountain and apparently quite a few other purchases. Fanny maintains she has done this to save money but IJ is using removal firms to deliver (save money my arse) it will take another month Percy says I hope she gets stuffed with a big duty bill at customs. Fanny is a feckless little idiot with not a modicum of practicality all she wants is to shop and travel and have her adoring public delight in all she has.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.